Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:13 pm
Fawkes (pronounced: Fox) Knightley / Age 16
-SNAG Rookie

User Image

Fawkes grinned at the sight of the Eevee, so he wasn't the only one with one. Oh well. Nido was battling right now. Fawkes analyzed the Ursaring before calling out. "Nido. Aim a poison sting at it's right paw." Nido cried out as he released a powerful poison sting attack at the right paw. The Ursaring flinched at the pain but continued to swing for Nidoran. Crap! Nido couldn't escape this time, the paw connected and Nido was sent hurling. He slammed against a tree besides her Eevee. Ursaring stopped for a second and suddenly, it's eyes half closed and a red streak formed across it's face... it was poisoned! Nido's poison point had taken effect. Yes! "Nido, use focus energy then follow it up with a double kick to it's left leg." Nido rushed forwards to do as instructed

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:14 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey, RC." Sub said as he noticed the dragon hybrid. "Speaking of that technology you picked up, can I take a gander at it?" He asked him.

RC nods and pulls out the device that Dakmin had dropped. He hands it to Sub, "It has me curious in that fact that he was sure it could disrupt Sol's snag. I wouldn't mind figuring this thing out, see if we can't come up with a counter measure. " RC says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP
"Hey, RC." Sub said as he noticed the dragon hybrid. "Speaking of that technology you picked up, can I take a gander at it?" He asked him.

RC nods and pulls out the device that Dakmin had dropped. He hands it to Sub, "It has me curious in that fact that he was sure it could disrupt Sol's snag. I wouldn't mind figuring this thing out, see if we can't come up with a counter measure. " RC says.
Sub took the device from RC and began to glance it over, it did look like a cell phone but it also resembled a TV remote of sorts, odd electronic it was. "Maybe GRAY can help figure out what it does. But you do make a good point, Dakim was adamant on it stopping Sol, which is rather alarming. A counter measure would be good if they have more of these things, which is likely."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:23 pm
"Urgent Mission huh?" Dan repeated, overhearing Tsuki. He looked down at his snag, realizing that a message was left on it. After reading over it thoroughly he smiled and got up to heal his pokemon. After all four of them were healed, he headed torwards the door...and saw two people fighting an Ursaring. "What the..." he uttered when he saw the spectacle.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:24 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

Sub took the device from RC and began to glance it over, it did look like a cell phone but it also resembled a TV remote of sorts, odd electronic it was. "Maybe GRAY can help figure out what it does. But you do make a good point, Dakim was adamant on it stopping Sol, which is rather alarming. A counter measure would be good if they have more of these things, which is likely."

"Aye. To think they have something to cancel out Snag Machines is daunting. Well, let's not waste any time. coming up with this counter measure is going to be needed before we tangle with Cipher again." RC says.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:37 pm
"I wouldn't mind knowing more on that device myself. I've a feeling I was more fortunate for Night's quick thinking than I realize." Sol spoke up.

Volcarona kept herself busy with the egg, eventually getting the chi dealt with. The flames finally ceased, and the egg looked otherwise normal. Perhaps there wasn't too much damage caused after all.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:43 pm
"You're welcome," Night said, still kneeling from when she'd passed the egg onto the Volcarona. She had yet to look away from the pokemon and her egg, her head tilted slightly, "It didn't suffer too much damage, did it?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:54 pm
"I'd imagine not, for her to continue holding it." Sol spoke up. "I'm relieved if that is the case, and a little amazed considering the apparent age of Volcarona."

Volcarona was silent but, as if to provide that little bit of confirmation, gave a light buzz. The egg was indeed fine.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:04 pm
"That's good," Night said at the confirmation from Volcarona before standing and turning her attention to Sol, "So, what are you going to do with her?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm
Sylar Ginyoku
-SNAG Rookie

User Image

Fawkes grinned at the sight of the Eevee, so he wasn't the only one with one. Oh well. Nido was battling right now. Fawkes analyzed the Ursaring before calling out. "Nido. Aim a poison sting at it's right paw." Nido cried out as he released a powerful poison sting attack at the right paw. The Ursaring flinched at the pain but continued to swing for Nidoran. Crap! Nido couldn't escape this time, the paw connected and Nido was sent hurling. He slammed against a tree besides her Eevee. Ursaring stopped for a second and suddenly, it's eyes half closed and a red streak formed across it's face... it was poisoned! Nido's poison point had taken effect. Yes! "Nido, use focus energy then follow it up with a double kick to it's left leg." Nido rushed forwards to do as instructed

"Wait till he is up on the air...! EEVEE USE DIG!" Eevee burrowed its way under ground before pumping up and blasting into ursring who went up n inch or to. Mia almost face palmed but considering its size....  

HellRaven Aura

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm
"For now, the best thing would probably be to leave her with that egg, regardless of circumstance. She's unlikely to be in a condition to allow return to Unova just yet, and as I see it, she's safer here than there." Sol answered. "But that, as well as anything following, is purely up to her."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:15 pm
-SNAG Rookie

User Image

Fawkes turned at the sound of a male voice. "Hi." He looked back, "Nido. Double Kick. Ursaring's left arm." The little Nidoran jumped up and did exactly as told. Ursaring roared out in pain and anger. This was going to be difficult. Ursaring opened it's mouth, preparing a hyper beam. "Nido, force it's mouth shut! Double Kick." Nido lept up and kicked Ursaring in the jaw, making the beast look up and release it's powerful hyper beam into the sky. Thank God. If that had hit Nido, Fawkes paled at the thought. He didn't want his friend to get hurt...

Sylar Ginyoku

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:18 pm
Coming back from his mission he said "Personally I'd like her to stay. A Unova Pokémon is really fascinating. By the way does the name Gonzap mean anything to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm
"So, take it you're not intending on keeping her," Night said with a grin before glancing down at the small pokemon scratching at her legs and begging for attention. Laughing lightly, the girl knelt down to lift the young Zorua into her arms, "Thinking I may travel back to Unova at some point and find me one."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm
"Not unless that's her preference later." Sol answered. "Still, I'm a little surprised to see another one in any form."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games