Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga listened, frowning slightly at his words. Petting his hair as she always did to soothe him, she thought over what to say. “Many people don’t want children until they have the opportunity presented to them. You didn’t want any until you had Sleepnir.” She said slowly. “I do not know much of Tony, but I do know he loves you very deeply, and I believe he will rise to this if you give him a chance, but only if you give him the chance. He will be scared and he will be hesitant, but we all are with our first child.” She said, voice soft and gentle. She would allow him to make his own decisions, but she would not withhold her views, hoping to help her son in some way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki curled into his mother as she pet his hair soothing him. He calmed enough to stop sobbing only occasionally hiccuping now. He listened as she spoke about how many people say they do not want children before they had their first one. He knew he had been the same but Tony had never showed any interest and had freaked out when Loki had mentioned it. "I do not know what to do mother I can not tell him but I can not stay here with my banishment. What shall I do mother, I can not get to you and you will have too many duties." Loki stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga shook her head a little. “I would do anything for you Loki. You know that.” She said softly. Shifting, she held a hand out and with a small flare of magic, a silver bowl sat in her palm. “I was planning on giving this to you when you left anyway.” She said, handing him the bowl. It was for communication. She and Odin had made a pair before they were even married and had used it often through the years. All one had to do was fill the bowl with water and cast a spell to speak with the person who had the other bowl. She’d shown Loki how to use it as a child and had often let the princes speak to Odin with it to entertain them. “As Odin won’t be needing this anymore, I decided it best to send it to Midgard with you. I won’t make any decision for you, you know that, but whatever you decide, I will always have time to talk to you….and if you decide to keep this child, decide to go through with this, I promise I will be there to help you. Thor can take my duties for the day.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki of course knew his mother would do anything she could for him but she couldn't if she was busy. Seeing the silver bowl from when he was a youth surprised him. Taking it he looked in surprise at his mother and hugged her once more. "Thank you mother, this will help to know that I can talk with you and get ahold of you if I need to." Loki stated. It made him feel alot better about things, knowing that she would be there no matter what he decided. "Will it be alright to speak with you once a week?" Loki questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga returned the hug, rubbing his back. “Of course dear.” She agreed. She wished she could talk to her sons every day, but she knew that would be impossible. Slowly moving a hand back to Loki’s stomach, she tentatively reached her magic out again, confirming everything one more time. “I know you may not feel like it, but I believe that this will work out Loki. I saw you being happy…..I don’t think that has changed.” She said softly, meeting his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am
MDaylus

Loki felt more sure of things when his mother hugged him again. She had that effect being both his mother and the goddess of children. "I hope it does work out mother, I really do but things just do not often work in my favor. Now I am finding out its because there are those working against me for reasons I can not even understand. I do not know how MIdgard would even take having me pregnant, they can not do so as much as Asgard or any other realm." Loki complained.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga slowly slipped from Loki, standing and wetting a hand towel before returning and beginning to wash Loki’s face, cleaning away the tear tracks and smoothing his face gently. “Midgard is not informed on most things dealing with other realms, they may simply believe it to be something they do not know or understand of our people.” She said softly. “And do you honestly think Tony would let anyone on Midgard do anything to you because you are carrying his child? With the way he talks, he has most of the world eating from his hands, he won’t let them hurt or shun you.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:36 am
MDaylus

Loki stayed put when his mother moved away to wet a hand towel. He didn't fight when she came back and began to wash his face. He felt grateful for it knowing if Tony saw that he had been crying then the man would ask all kinds of questions. "No, I do not think he would let anyone hurt me. I mean he dives in to save me, to save Sleepnir earlier. Sleepnir isn't his even but he saved him." Loki stated. Those words gave him a bit of hope to tell Tony about what had happened.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded at Loki’s words. “He’s a good man.” She said softly. “And I think he will make a good father if you let him.” She added. When Loki’s face was clean, she stood once more, moving to help brush out his hair and get him presentable once more. “But if you decide to keep this baby Loki….you need to tell Tony at some point. He deserves to know, even if he ultimately doesn’t want it.” She said, brushing his hair carefully, knowing that the action would help calm him more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his mother said that Tony was a good man. He knew his mate was a good man without a doubt, many times he had proven it. When she said she thought Tony would make a good father if he let him he nodded half heartedly. "You know I can not get rid of it mother, no matter how things turn out between Tony and I over it I would never get rid of a child. It is not their fault of how they come into this world. At least I know I will be allowed to keep it with you on the throne. Loki stated with a slight smile. He moved then to clean his mouth out. When he was finished he stood fully still feeling a bit weak but steady. "I still have much to pack." he stated. "I do not have enough time to do that and obtain herbs to promote the babies growth." Loki swallowed going through his mind of what he could take off the list that he needed so he could make the time.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave a sad smile. She deeply regretted the broken relationship Loki had with his children. She knew that if she had been more forceful she probably would have been able to help, but she had loved Odin and wanted to be a mother, not a queen. Standing with him, she placed a hand on his arm to make sure he was steady. “Let me worry about that. I’ll pack what you’ll need for the child…for a few months at least. When you run out, we’ll talk and decide what you need and how to get it to you.” She promised. Leaning in to kiss his cheek she smiled at him. “Loki you are a wonderful, brilliant young man….And you are a fantastic parent….Everything will work out for you this time, I feel it.” She said softly before she turned and opened the bathroom door again. Sleepnir still lay on the ground, watching the other men in the room. Tony sat cross legged on Loki’s table, shirtless and chattering away, clearly trying to distract himself. Bruce, in fresh clothes, looking a little ruffled and edgy stood before him, silent as he stitched up the wound on Tony’s shoulder. The genius was covered in small scratches and bruises, but the wound on his shoulder was the worst of it, the blood that stained his arm showing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to his mother as she placed a hand on his arm. When she told him that she would worry about getting the herbs for the child. He felt immense relief at that knowing he would be okay for a few months with what his mother would grab for him. Knowing he would have access to more somehow when he ran out was a great thing also. "I hope it does mother, I hope it does." Loki stated before he moved to leave the bathroom with him. Seeing Tony and Bruce he frowned. "Mother can you?" he questioned seeing the blood on Tony. He didn't know how much magic the child would let him have but he wasn't going to take any from it unless its life was threatened.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga arched a brow at the scene before her. Glancing at Loki, she nodded slightly. Moving to the men, she slowly began to heal the smaller cuts and bruises on Tony. Though she was versed in healing magic, she had never mastered it to the extent that Loki had. She had never been in situations where it was particularly important. Finally touching Tony’s arm, he couldn’t help but flinch as she began to heal it a little. She made sure it would leave no permanent damage and took a good few weeks off of the healing, but she didn’t heal it completely, not wanting to mess up in the most critical part of the healing. “That’s all I can do for you now.” She said apologetically.

Bruce looked over the wound and shook his head. “This makes it much more manageable.” He said, continuing with what he could do. Tony was surprised when Frigga began to heal him, but didn’t argue. When she was done, he looked to Loki and smiled slightly. “Everything alright?” he asked gently, letting Bruce continue work without moving, knowing he shouldn’t test his friends patience at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a look of gratitude when his mother nodded and moved to heal Tony what she could. "Thank you mother." he thanked waiting until she had finished before moving to Tony's side. He made sure to stay out of Bruce's way. Normally he would have gone to check on Sleepnir but he felt a great need to be close to Tony at the moment. Which was not a new feeling for him knowing he was pregnant now. Too often had he stepped away from the father's to find them dead soon after or just gone before he knew what had happened.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled at Loki’s thanks, kneeling by Sleepnir once more to speak with him softly. She had hoped that having him in her gardens would help protect him. After a few minutes with him, she got up and left to fetch Loki’s herbs. Tony watched Loki come over, knowing that something was wrong, but figuring it was just the stress of the day finally getting to him. Slowly moving his good hand, he took Loki’s hand in his, squeezing gently. ‘Love you….’ He whispered into Loki’s mind, thumb stroking the back of his hand.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games