Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:06 am
Masayuki arrived in the clearing and stood stock still. Asakura was nowhere to be seen, but that didn't mean he wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:32 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
When the other guy on her side dissapeared, Mai found herself surrounded by unfriendles. Hefting Zasumaru, she stared them down. "Stay back. I'll take you all on if you want, that seems to be the way you cowards fight."
"Do not spot such non-sense," Raith said from behind Mai, wearing his cloak holding her large sword back with two fingers. "You realize that they are in no shape to fight you or anyone, that one has a broken arm and like that boy said before he left, internal organ damage. And the other is to hurt and worn out to do anything to you. And i really hope that other boy doesn't have what i think he has on his neck. As for the other girl, i don't care, this fight is over, and you are all going to the hosiptal, now." As Raith said this, his face was a serious as one could possibly be.

[[If this makes anyone angry, i'll just delete it, but the fight seemed over anyway, it would have been pointless to the story for the battered genins to fight anymore sweatdrop ]]
Mai glanced up at the man furiously. "Who are you to stop this fight?"
After a few moments staring, she lowered Zasumaru and sniffed loudly. "Fine."
"Good choice," Raith said as his hidden hand put away a kuani. "Now, we need some transportation, because that one boy should not be moving at all, step back," Raith said as he bit his thumb and made a string of hand seals, and put his hand to the ground. "Summon ninjutsu!" Raith cried as the runes spread out, and in a poof of smoke, a large crocodile appeared, at least 2 times the size of an average one. (the average is ~16-20 feet for a big croc. snout to tail tip) But it had a wide scaled back that extended past the rest of his body, like armor. Though it also seemed to be able to be used as a platform. "What the hell did you call me here for?" The crocidile said to Raith, "There's no fight here!" "I need stable trasportation for 3 or 4 heavily injured genins." "Whatever, just don't get a whole bunch of blood on my scales." "Sure," Raith said as he walked over the Daisuke, who was in the worst condition and said to Mai, "You, girl, help me with this one, i need to move him without disturbing his position, you grab his legs."
Flashing a look of distaste, Mai did as she was told. She was sure not to get any blood on her. Still, she didn't want anyone's death on her hands, no matter how she felt about them.

((If you remember, Mai has a serious fear of touching blood. No one know this though. ;p ))
[[oh, Raith is very intuitive, he's learned to read people like books.]] "Get over it kid," Raith said as he and Mai finished putting Daisuke gentally onto the summon's large plated back and Raith started toward Kenji, who he remembered from earlier that day. He said over his houlder to Mai, "There are much worse things than a strangers blood on your hands. When he got to Kenji, he squatted down and looked at him. "Not so smart mouthed after you got your a** handed to you by that weird a** kid. So, can you walk? Or do we have to move you?"
"Well," said Raith as he turned Kenji over to see that he was unconcious. "Looks like i gave you to much credit, couldn't even keep you head above the water." With that, Raith picked him up and brought him over to the summon and placed him on his back. He looked over at Chou and said, "Hey, you, girl, if you can tend to these two while we are heading to the hosiptal, that would be wise." With that, Raith walked toward Shin, wishing for himself not to find the marking he already knew to be on the boy's neck. "Not good," he said as he bent down to pick the Shin up.

Mai stood nearby, still unsure if she was willing to head to the hospital with the odd man. Then again, she'd hate to do funeary rites to someone that she had just met.
[[huh, i thought Shin was gonna pull something, cause his seal was doing something weird, but whatever]] Raith picked up Shin and put him over his shoulder and walked back to the crocodile. "You two girls might want to get on Feru here and make sure the boys stay still while he moves."  

liz_bliz_inc

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:05 am
Daisuke lay on his back and felt a single tear well up inside him and roll out.
It froze instantly and Daisuke let out a short sigh.
"Chou...is she...okay?" He croaked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:46 am
Hei was sitting on a crate, his shirt and Chuunin jacket seemed to be completely blown off. A young Hyuuga boy sitting next to him. His Chuunin vest seemed to be ripped to shreds.
"A dragon with a goddamned cold? Are you out of your mind?" a young man cried out to Hokage. He wore a red yukata under his Chuunin flak vest.
Tsunade laughed as she put her hands on his back. Her hand glowed green and his face became more livelier.
"Jinn. You idiot." She laughed...

"Hey," A familiar, sinister voice whispered behind Masayuki.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:26 am
((Ok, who plans to take the unconscious ones back to the Uchiha Compound? If I got the situation right, Kenji and Daisuke are practically moving along to meet Shin, who is in extreme pain, in la-la land after the fight and what became of Chou?...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:11 am
((yeah shin is....well....best get him something or such because.....the seal has slowly burned away from some fear of being around Senji....in anycase, I will try and be on tomorow, but I have a convention this friday at Anime Expo till tuesday, I'll try and be on wensday for everyone, but I will check later on to see what happens to Shin, Also I've finished the intermission with Shin meeting dear old brother. heheh, talk to everyone later.))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:16 am
Silly Genji
Hei was sitting on a crate, his shirt and Chuunin jacket seemed to be completely blown off. A young Hyuuga boy sitting next to him. His Chuunin vest seemed to be ripped to shreds.
"A dragon with a goddamned cold? Are you out of your mind?" a young man cried out to Hokage. He wore a red yukata under his Chuunin flak vest.
Tsunade laughed as she put her hands on his back. Her hand glowed green and his face became more livelier.
"Jinn. You idiot." She laughed...

"Hey," A familiar, sinister voice whispered behind Masayuki.

Masayuki slowly turned and stared into Asakura's face. Lifting his one arm, he clenched his fist causing a loud raport of cracking knuckles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:31 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, who plans to take the unconscious ones back to the Uchiha Compound? If I got the situation right, Kenji and Daisuke are practically moving along to meet Shin, who is in extreme pain, in la-la land after the fight and what became of Chou?...))
[[Raith is transporting Kenji, Daiske and Shin via his crocodile summon, (so they aren't moved to much to cause further injury) With the help of Mia and Chou.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:32 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
[[Raith is transporting Kenji, Daiske and Shin via his crocodile summon, (so they aren't moved to much to cause further injury) With the help of Mia and Chou.]]

((You misspelled Mai. eek ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:46 pm
DaisukeV.2
"She's fine kid," Raith said, "You need to not move though, or you'll worsen your already bad condition. Feru and I will have you to the hospital in a few minutes, and do try to keep still, though those two girls are going to help hold you down if you wish to do the stupid act of moving. And i'm going to have to deal with your young friends condition myself it seems." Raith said as he cotioned to Shin, who he was carrying in his arms. "Though it will take me a few hours to make the new, stronger seal, i can tell this is Jiraiya's work, and i'm surprised it didn't hold up."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:05 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2
"She's fine kid," Raith said, "You need to not move though, or you'll worsen your already bad condition. Feru and I will have you to the hospital in a few minutes, and do try to keep still, though those two girls are going to help hold you down if you wish to do the stupid act of moving. And i'm going to have to deal with your young friends condition myself it seems." Raith said as he cotioned to Shin, who he was carrying in his arms. "Though it will take me a few hours to make the new, stronger seal, i can tell this is Jiraiya's work, and i'm surprised it didn't hold up."

Mai helped as much as she could with one arm, the other was still busy hefting Zasumaru. So far she had been able to summon it, but had not yet mastered the art of returning it. She sighed. The blade was a reflection of her true self, if she was to believe her father. As long as it held up in battle, she didn't care.
"Hey, old man! I've never seen you around here, where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:41 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2

Mai helped as much as she could with one arm, the other was still busy hefting Zasumaru. So far she had been able to summon it, but had not yet mastered the art of returning it. She sighed. The blade was a reflection of her true self, if she was to believe her father. As long as it held up in battle, she didn't care.
"I'm not old," Raith said, "I'm 33, and it doesn't matter where i'm from, only that i am here."
[[wow, that almost felt like Monty Python's Holy Grail, except you didn't call him and old woman:
-You, old woman
-I'm not a woman
-oh, i'm sorry, but from behind, you looked..
-I'm 37
-Whaat?
-I'm not old, I'm 37.
-Well i'm sorry, but i did apologize about the women thing.
-And My name is Denis
-Well i didn't know that
-Well you didn't bother to ask now did you.
(this is possibly out of order, i haven't watched it in awhile)]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:59 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2

"I'm not old," Raith said, "I'm 33, and it doesn't matter where i'm from, only that i am here."
[[wow, that almost felt like Monty Python's Holy Grail, except you didn't call him and old woman:
-You, old woman
-I'm not a woman
-oh, i'm sorry, but from behind, you looked..
-I'm 37
-Whaat?
-I'm not old, I'm 37.
-Well i'm sorry, but i did apologize about the women thing.
-And My name is Denis
-Well i didn't know that
-Well you didn't bother to ask now did you.
(this is possibly out of order, i haven't watched it in awhile)]]

Mai frowned. This character was getting on her nerves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2

Raith sighed heavily through his mouth cover. I hate kids, especially whiny, immature ones. I suppose i should appease her. "I am Raith of one of the ten high council Kama families from the Hidden Dead Village, which resides far more north west of Kohona than the Hidden Sand. And i am here for many reasons, all of which, you are not privillage to the knowledge of. Satisfied?  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:13 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2

Raith sighed heavily through his mouth cover. I hate kids, especially whiny, immature ones. I suppose i should appease her. "I am Raith of one of the ten high council Kama families from the Hidden Dead Village, which resides far more north west of Kohona than the Hidden Sand. And i am here for many reasons, all of which, you are not privillage to the knowledge of. Satisfied?

Mai perked up. "Hidden Village of the Dead? My mother has correspondence there. I only know a bit about it though."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games