Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:08 pm
SHe barked a laugh and said"Me I'm A WOlf And thats all I know exept I can do this." Meena let go of his ear and turned into a human and her long blue hair fell over her shoulders covering her chest. she smiled and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:28 pm
Eiwen grinned wickedly at Meena's change and felt a pull to join her in his other form. The scent of red roses swirled around him as he rolled over onto his back and as he turned the Change overtook him so that by the time he stood up he was also in a humanoid shape. His auburn hair fell to just above his shoulders as he straightened. He was fully clothed, unlike Meena, in baggy tan pants and cropped shirt with a crimson jacket. He smiled widely and waited for Meena's reaction....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Meena's eyes Widened "Wow You can do it to huh? You look great"she smiled. really just wanted to hug him for some odd reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Eiwen laughed but it turned to a startled gurgle of a laugh as she overbalanced him and he fell over onto the soft earth. 'Oof! You sure are something...' Eiwen hadn't met a wolf with this kind of enthusiatsm yet and it made him smile genuinely for the first time in a long while and he started laughing at himself as he couldn't actually remeber the last time he'd actually played with another wolf. It's not like he was old or anyhting, just a bit antisocial most of the time. His emerald eyes danced as he looked up at Meena who had fallen over him. He lay back or the cool earth and enjoyed the feeling of his changed body which he was hardly accustomed to.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:43 pm
Meena laughed and poked his nose "I win" Seh turned wolf and pounded the earth with her front paws wanting to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:13 pm
Eiwen sat up as Meena pounded the earth with her paws in a playful manner. He didn't especially want to change back yet, but he'd squash Meena's small frame if he stayed in this form, so he faded back to wolf form, dark fur climbing back over his limbs as he stood on four paws again. A slightly sad, vacant expression shone in the deep pools of his eyes, but it faded as he looked up and flashed a smile at Meena. 'What'll it be? I have to win something back now, can't let you have all the fun. Fishing, digging, stone jumping across the river or what?'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:59 pm
she wagged her tail and ran at him jumping on his back and nocking him over seh quikly got up and spinted for teh river and started to jump from rock to rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:33 pm
Eiwen crashed over with a startled bark and his paws flailed above him. 'Hmph, so that's how we want it...'

He twisted over and sprinted to the nearest rock, easily bridging the gap between himself and Meena as his agile feet held firm to the wet rocks. Each time he jumped he could hear the scratching click as his claws met the slimy stones. The water was cold and refreshing but chilled his paws through his thick fur.

He gained on Meena and was about to catch her when his footing didn't meet the rock quite right and he scrambled to grab the wet rock, claws scratching franitcally as his hind quarters were pulled into the water. He managed to pull himself free but from his precarious spot on the rocks he was unable to shake the water from his sopping coat. He frowned at Meena but splashed her playfully with water from the river all the same.

He was just a few rocks behind her at this point, but they were in the very middle of the fairly swift flowing river. Eiwen shivered as he watched a log get pulled downriver, hitting all the rocks on its way and sending chilling splintering crashes back to his sensative ears. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself and steady his footing.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:40 pm
(( Do you guys mind if I join in?))

A large black brute was sitting upon a large boulder near the river. His golden eyes cold as the reflection of the pure water was seen in the golden depths.
The large brute was known but, at the same time not known. He was rarely around the pack. He was a loner but, be-friended few friends from the pack. He had lived here with his sister for about a year now.
Opening his mouth the large black brute exposed rather large and pointy and clean white fangs. His rough pink tongue curling before straightening out and being hidden once more by the walls of his mouth.
Hearing splashing, the brute tensed. Hackles rose and his eyes were harsh and quick.
Turning his head he saw another brute and a fea playing. The large black brute calmed some but, he was still cautious.
He watched the two wolves before he felt a soft touch on his back.
Turning his head around he saw his younger sister, Tumorias.

The girl touched the large black brute, the wolf form of her burly brother.
"Hero..."
She murmured in a soft voice, her vivid blue eyes were easily spotted against her pale skin and black hair. The tips of her hair white.
Sitting on the grass by the rock she set her blue eyes on the two.
The setting cheerful and happy.
Closing her eyes she turns her head away from it and re-opens her eyes, staring forward.
She was glad she was with Hero at the moment, the voices were gone from her head.
They feared him.
She was happy of that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:16 pm
Eiwen thought he felt a slight shift in the surroundings. He lifted his head from staring at the swiftly churning water beneath him and saw two other wolves on the bank, sunning on the rocks.

As he turned back to Meena he didn't realize the large branch that was being pulled towards him from upstream. He yelped as some of the thorns from the bush caught on his long belly fur.

That slight distraction was all the river needed. Eiwen's feet were swept out from undernear him and he splashed into the raging current. 's**t!' he exclaimed while trying to claw for a grip on the slick rocks again. His fur was saturated with water and it weighed him down more than he'd thought.

Wolves aren't meant for swimming any sort of distance or for any long periods of time, if he didn't find a way to steer himself back to shore soon he'd be too exhausted to keep at it. Eiwen fought the strong current to keep his sense of direction and to keep his head enough out of the chilling water. His muscles were already tensing from the cold seeping through his thick fur. He barked in frustration as he hit another rock, bruising his backside for the umpteenth time.

Finally a bend in the river led him closer to the bank and he grabbed onto a fallen tree with his powerful jaws. Using his forelegs he was able to partially pull himself out of the water enough to drape his torso over the log and crawl along it back to the dry shore.

Eiwen lay gasping and swallowing great breaths of air as he lay out on the sunny bank, his wet fur like a muddy mop around him. A bit of steel came to his eyes and he managed the strength to pull himself up to his feet and shake out his dark coat, sending muddy water spraying out around him.

He sneezed once, twice and then ran to roll in the sweet grass by the river bank to get rid of the dingy mud smell from his fur. When he finally got up his white paws and muzzle were streaked with green grass stains. He shook his head as he looked down his snout and saw the funny discoloration. 'Oh well, it's better than that smelly mud.'

He shook himself again for measure then barked once and set off at a run back upstream to where Meena had been jumping between stones and where the strangers he'd seen were presumably still situated.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:51 pm
Tumorias watched the playful seen between the two wolves still, silently.
The voices still quiet, only whispers... not frantic shouts, screams, and yells. Not fast talking, anxiety, child-ness, wise words. Just whispers, she could barely make out.
Tumorias's blue eyes widened as she watched the brute lose his footing on the rock and she gasped in surprise. Of course, she did not know the wolf, nor has she had ever seen him but, he was a fellow wolf.
A fellow loner.
Scrambling up she ran to the river bank, her brow furrowing as she watched the wolf bump into rocks and then, going out of her sight when he went around the bend. "Damnit.." She murmured softly, worrying if the brute was okay. He probably was, he seemed strong and a quick thinker but, that was just a guess from how long she had watched the brute play which, was not very long.
The young fea had totally forgotten that her brother was still on the rock, forgotten about the other fea that was still on the rocks, even the voices had stopped.
The air seemed unnervingly quiet and still.
Seeing the brute come around the corner once more she let out a soft sigh of relief. Feeling her black and blue chokers tighten around her neck. Of course, it was a touch she was used too but, she couldn't help but notice it from time to time.
Watching him she studied him for a moment.
The coloring of his fur, his size, the color of his eyes, how soggy he was.
She even thought if he would smell like wet dog.
Tumorias couldn't help but let a small smile grace her lips. What weird thoughts she could have.
Shaking her head she looked down for a moment, running some thoughts through her head.
As soon as she heard the brute was pretty close she looked back and walked some in the river. The water rushing past her ankles, getting her pants and boots wet.
"Are you okay!?" She yelled over the rushing river and too him, since, he was on the other side of the river.
Her blue eyes were glued upon him, her black hair with the white tips wisping around as the wind played with it.

((Hahaha... yeah, I had to think of somehow to get Tumorias to get talking to your character. >>))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:38 pm
Eiwen cocked his head at a curious angle. Had he just heard a voice? He spun around once and could not see anything then he saw her, on the other bank was the female he'd seen on the rocks.

'Funny thing, I guess I ended up on the wrong side of the river. He checked back upstream and circled in place once more. He finally shook his head to clear his confusion. He shrugged and dismissed the fact.

'...Except how am I supposed to get back over there? I remember that the rocks don't go all the way across the river and I didn't see any sort of natural bridge. Well s**t, what am I supposed to do now?' He tried wading out into the river until the current tuggled at his legs and rewet his belly fur. 'I don't think so...' he told himself as he'd thought it might be possible to swim across to the other side. 'Hmph....' He walked back to shore and sat there, pondering a way across.

All the other wolves were over of the far bank and he didn't want to abandon his new friend, Meena. 'Perhaps the rivers narrows further down? ...or do I try to climb the cliff by the waterfall..... urgh! Why is this so damn hard?!' He dug angrily into the wet dirt of the banks. Still venting he rammed his shoulder into a log, it moved when he fell against it with his weight. 'Huh? well, I guess that might work....'

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:54 pm
"Well come on your bigger then me and I got across by jumping" she sat down and jumped kicking off with her hind legs and landed then slipped off the rock. "Ahhhh" she howled and started to swim but it wasn't helping. she was beinmg swept down steam "Help" she howled she went under.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:39 pm
'Crap!' Eiwen lunged forward as Meena slipped from the rocks. He rounded swiftly and sped back to fallen tree, carefully padding out onto the thin trunk. The fae's head bobbed under again and didn't come back up. 'No!' He pushed off from the log and splashed in only a few yards away from Meena.

He paddled with all his might and dove under the raging waters. The vague wolf shape was still too far away, he couldn't reach her. He let out his breath and sunk dangerously lowinto the current so he could push off from the streambed. Planting his strong hindlegs on the rocky bottom he propelled himself upwards, towards the floundering shape of his friend.

As he came up he grabbed Meena by the scruff as if she were a little pup and kicked furiously with his feet, barely breaking free of the waters surface. He let Meena go for a second and gasped for a few breaths of air before he grabbed back onto her scruff again to hold her head up.

The brute coughed and sputtered as water got in his nose and parted mouth. 'Damn!' He hissed through chattering teeth and mouth full of fur. The shore was still so far away and he was already exhausted and his limbs were going numb from the cold. Meena slipped from his grip for a second and he barked frantically, hoping the other wolves might come and help.

Anything would be a miracle right now. Eiwen thought as they were pulled further down river into a swifter portion of the rapids. Large rocks poked above the water and caused little bulged on the water's churning surface. Eiwen's eyes widened in fear and he found the adrenaline rush he needed for another attempt. He scooped up Meena and kicked furiously for the nearer shore, luckily it was the shore the other wolves were on and maybe, just maybe they'd make it out of this yet....

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:46 pm
Meena kicked with her hind feet she slipped from his grasp for a second and hit some thing getting nocked out. Her last thought was please don't let me die.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games