Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:26 pm

Arkanna sat there waiting for Luka to show, "Slow as always..." she commented and leaned against a tree.

Sulkrai reached a cave and ran into it, "This should be good...." she said between breathes.

Seilene nodded and looked back at Sora, "hurry up!! Arkanna will be fine..she knows his weak points and can win easily!" she called out.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:40 pm

Sora picked up her pace,she was still worrying about Arkanna though.She stopped running when she was in the cave.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:24 pm

Sulkrai had sat down and looked up at Sora, "Stop your worrying.." she said seeing Sora's face.

Seilene sat down and leaned on Sulkrai who wrapped her arm around her. She nodded and watched Sora.

Arkanna sat there till she saw Luka, "Finally..." she said and got up, "I thought you would be here sooner.." she said watching him.

Luka shrugged, "And miss all the scenery..no way.." he waved a hand, "But now that I'm here...." he said and ran at Arkanna, slamming her quickly into a tree and slightly breaking it, "I suggest you hand her over.." he grinned exposed his large canines.

Arkanna got surprised at his speed, "He couldn't do that...." she thought, struggling for breath as he held her by her neck on the tree, "N-never.." she stammered.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:33 pm

Sora just looked away and looked at the cave's mouth,
"I hope she will be okay",she thought in her head .as she sat down and leaned on the wall.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:53 pm

Sulkrai nods, "She will..." she replied and placed her head on Seilene's.
Seilene nodded and closed her eyes

Luka stopped grinning and pressed harder, "Then I'll just kill you and go after her.....killing everyone she's with.."

Arkanna grabs his arm, trying to pull him off, "H- he can't be stronger.." she said over and over to herself in her head, she gasp as she hears him, feeling herself slowly slip form conciousness. She couldn't breath and felt a small line of crimson blood fall from her mouth. She quickly pulls out a dagger that Sulkrai had given her and stabs him. She heard him yelp in surprise and pull away cursing. Air quickly entered her lings as she gasps for breath.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:55 pm

Sora kept looking out of the opening,as she say it started to rain.

Nutella Mocha

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:09 am

Branwen thought and didn't think there was anything Zayra, Akeji, and Shuicho needed. " Nothing at the moment my friend. So how are you? Do you need anything?" she asked in return. " I am happy to assist you too." she nodds.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:34 am

sorry i havent been on lately!!!!
ive been quite busy^^;;;

Xx Yashoku xX

applz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:56 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen thought and didn't think there was anything Zayra, Akeji, and Shuicho needed. " Nothing at the moment my friend. So how are you? Do you need anything?" she asked in return. " I am happy to assist you too." she nodds.

Timber shook her head in response. 'No thank you, I am quite capable of fending for myself' she said, smiling. 'And I am fine, thank you again. How is everyone?' she asked, looking from wolf to wolf.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:59 pm

Akeji listened to Timber and his mothers conversation. "Oh, I've been great!!! It's wonderful, around here. So much always seems to happen, there's never a dull moment."

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:47 pm

Branwen smiles at Akeji excitement. " I'm glad things have been good for you Akeji. That was my goal for taking you into my family." she smiled at him and patted his head.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:07 pm

Sulkrai and Seilene closed their eyes, in their heads they too were hoping she was fine.

Arkanna coughed feeling her throat had been bruised and still blood poured out from a wound. She looked up just in time to dodge an attack and attacked herself. Feeling her attacks hit.

Luka growled in frustration as Arkanna put up a fight, he kept throwing puched left and right.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:24 pm

Sora was watching the rain when she caught a familiar scent.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:50 pm

Arkanna kneeled down and laid the final blow then fell over as Luka did. She breated deeply and watched Luka for movement...

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:52 pm

Sora looked outside to see Hero,
(who was soaked)
walking towards the cave.

Hero enters the cave as he shakes himself dry,
"Hi.",
he said turning human.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games