Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:18 pm
Deidara appeared behind Reks. "Who is that dude,un?" He asked him, making him jump. He watched him cough a couple more times. "You should probably get outta here,un..." He said, patting Reks on the shoulder comfortingly. He sighed. "We're pretty much used to the stink... we used to smell it quite often..." Sasori said, appearing out of the fog. He nodded as Deidara took Reks, who was still coughing a bit, out of the mist. Fuyu was still picking the blood out of her hair as she saw Reks,Deidara and Sasori emerge from the mist. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" She said getting up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:00 am
"Just.... the blood..... making me naughious..." he said, coughing and trying to whipe blood from his hair.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Sero jumped behind the guy."What are you doing boy?! That boy has an enormous amount in chakra! True...but we have more."You make a good point boy." "Hey who are you!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:29 am
Sira walked closer to Dokuto, still holding his hand to his nose. 'God this mist is everywhere..' He paused a second as he started to cough. He ran his other hand through his hair, trying to wipe the flecks of dryed blood away. "Hey, who are you?" He asked once he was within range where Dokuto could hear him.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:02 am
"Oh, are you alright now that you're out of there?" Fuyu said, taking Reks from Sasori and Deidara. "I'll take it from here, you two go back in there and see what's going on, I hear yelling..." She said motioning for the two to go back into the mist. "Alright! We are used to the smell after all.. so it won't really bother us,un." Deidara said, grabbing Sasori's arm and pulling back into the mist and appearing next to Sero. "Hi Sero... who is thid guy,un?" He said, looking at Dokuto. Sasori just remained silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:36 am
Reks coughed once more. "I'm feeling beter now that I'm out of it...." He said, rubbing his nose- trying to get the smell of blood out of it. "You feeling better?" He asked.  

Batjesusman

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:05 pm
Dokuto turned twoards the people."I am Dokuto.Past Shinobi of the village hidden in blood,Ketsuekikagure.Now,what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:15 pm
"Village of Blood? Never heard of it! But... Maybe you've heard of us... we're," Deidara points at himself triumphently and then to Sasori "Ex-Akatsuki members, Sasori and Deidara,un!" Again Deidara tries to reach into his non-existant bag of clay only to reach into his pants pocket. "Damnit!" He yells out of frustration, Sasori can't help but laugh.

================================================

Fuyu nodded. "Yeah... I'm better..." She said touching the seal on her neck. She picked a couple red flakes out of Reks's hair and sat down on the ground again. Smiling and motioning for Reks to sit too.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:15 pm
Dokuto looked at Deidara."...I've meet you.You blew stuff up,I asked about joining Akatsuki and you said youd talk to your leader."He then smiled showing his fangs again."Looks like a few spots are open."
(It was like Dokuto's first apperance xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:33 am
"Hoshit! Your THAT Dokuto..." Deidara said, backing up. "We can't take this guy,un! Not without our stuff!" Deidara runs past Sasori out of the mist and takes off down the street to grab his 'Bag of Awesomeness' or so he calls it. "Maybe you can't but I can..." Sasori said smirking, his murderous nature taking hold a bit more. He started to position himself in a way where it would be easy to attach the chakra threads if necissary and if Deidara didn't hurry up!  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Dokuto watched Deidara run.He then turned to Sasori."My my,you sure seem full of yourself there."The blood mist started to move inwards,twoards Dokuto.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:03 pm
"Hey, what can I say?" Sasori said, shrugging. He looked around, the blood mist slowly moving from around him back in toward the boy. What IS he!? Sasori thought stepping forward and jutting his hands out in front of him, chakra threads emiting from his finger tips. Deidara on the other hand, was running back, his hands already chewing on some clay. "s**t! That guy's gonna be too much! Even for Sasor-danna!" He thought running back toward the clearing mist.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:32 pm
Reks looked over and saw Deidra. "Whats wrong?" he asked, realizing he had his weapons. He pulled of a strip of his shirt and wrapped it around his nose and mouth, acting as a sort of mask so the blood didn't get to him as he ran along Deidra.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:50 pm
"That kid! He's not normal! He was going to be a member of the Akatsuki... he bad news!" Deidara said as Reks ran up next to him. "Even though I really don't wanna use my explosive clay... That's probably all I can do!" He said, running toward the mist. ~Crap... It's clearing! That's not good!~  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:15 pm
"I'll help!" Reks said, his word slightly muffled by the cloth. He clenched his hand. Onethosand tigers isn't something to use every day... I might not be able to use it- but if I have to.... I'll be regretting it in the morning... He thought. Hoping that he wouldn't have to resort to that technique.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games