Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okahiki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:51 pm
Shadens_inferno
MysteryAnime
"if it for the ladies i call them", stand back as he called. *drags out an ancient dragon flute in perfect condition* *Plays a soft melody of the dragons in different musical tones to indicate the call and the number of people ridng*

3 dragons appeared in a flash
hmm i wonder is it wild or tamed dragons you can call?

'there of my kin of course there not wild, says in harsh way*

"plus they dont speak out tongue and i alrdy delivered the msg of what needs to be done, so start rding and they automaticcaly know where they suppose to go*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:51 pm
Repressed Memories
"Hello there, gentle creatures," he said, slowly approaching them.
they are under slight command so be careful! *a dragons mind is hard to control*  

Shadens_inferno

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm
Adriel was alone. he usually was. He had never really fitted in. Everyone else was a half-breed of a sort. He was pure and mortal human. Nothing special. Just elemental power and a furious drive. He walked along the darkened corridors in silence.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm
MysteryAnime
Shadens_inferno
MysteryAnime
"if it for the ladies i call them", stand back as he called. *drags out an ancient dragon flute in perfect condition* *Plays a soft melody of the dragons in different musical tones to indicate the call and the number of people ridng*

"plus they dont speak out tongue and i alrdy delivered the msg of what needs to be done, so start rding and they automaticcaly know where they suppose to go*
what type of dragons are they? (what elements?)  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:54 pm
*pads up tail of dragon and lays down like a dog on the back of the dragon**growls in a way that sounds like a relaxing sound*  
symbi0sis
Adriel was alone. he usually was. He had never really fitted in. Everyone else was a half-breed of a sort. He was pure and mortal human. Nothing special. Just elemental power and a furious drive. He walked along the darkened corridors in silence.
*teleports Adriel to the group with his shadows* you're no longer in a corridor and i'm not a half-breed i'm a pure, it would be random to find out i'm a half!  

Shadens_inferno

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno
MysteryAnime
Shadens_inferno
MysteryAnime

what type of dragons are they? (what elements?)

they are a special breed, individual character riding them, the dragons will inherit the elements of the rider aka, my mimic magics.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:56 pm
*as she sees exactly the dragon she was saved by, she asks in her mind,* " Do you remember? me, the one you saved for 126 years ago?"* she approached the one to the left, as she did, the one asked,* " Did he actually go that far, my good friend Legonsrath?... he was one whom i could entrust my life to, it seems that ive only brought upon you some pain my child of the elven protectors," * The dragon then sat down as she let Logen get ontoo her very huge green scales  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:56 pm
nice! *hops onto the dragons back lightly landing on it* it's a beautiful dragon! i'm currently looking for an ancient shadow dragon =)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:57 pm
As she climbed up on the green dragon he changed colours intoo blue with a green tint,  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:57 pm
"Hell, I'm getting my own Earth dragon!" he screamed in excitement. "At least, till we're done," he said, smiling.

(Hey, I gotta go, don't go too far without me XP)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:58 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
As she climbed up on the green dragon he changed colours intoo blue with a green tint,
if he changes colors then how do you know it's the same dragon?  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:59 pm
Shadens_inferno
symbi0sis
*teleports Adriel to the group with his shadows* you're no longer in a corridor and i'm not a half-breed i'm a pure, it would be random to find out i'm a half!

*looks down at adriel and growls a sound of bemusment in his full wolf forlm*  
"like i said they special breed and mimic ur elements", now lets get out of this dumb, im bored of it alrdy" hops on the empty dragon that wasnt taken*  

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno

Repressed Memories
"Hell, I'm getting my own Earth dragon!" he screamed in excitement. "At least, till we're done," he said, smiling.

(Hey, I gotta go, don't go too far without me XP)
don't worry when i get on i'll teleport you through the shadows so you are still wit da group =)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games