Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:37 am
He continued walking until he saw a man, well built, and covered with armour. "I bet that costs quiet a bit," he said to the man as he stood in front of him. "Yep, more than your little life," he the man said to him. Arage looked at him, grinning. "Really now," he said as he grabbed the man by his beard and stabbed him in the eye. The man roared in pain, swinging his massive claws, trying to hit Arage. He stepped behind the man and cut the lace that was holding the armour to the mans chest. It landed on the ground with a loud clank. He thrust his dagger into the man's back, jumping on him and cutting down the sides of his spine. He grabbed the mans spinal cord and began to pull on it, blood spurting everywhere as the man bellowed. Arage fell to the ground, the mans spine in his hand, the lifeless body bleeding on the road. He layed the man by a tree, and carved his everlasting message: I am the loveless killer, doomed to walk the Earth, filled with only pain and misery. When he finished, he took the man's armour and money, and walked back to town.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:38 am
"oh ok, well do you know why this..killer is killing everyone? i mean people just dont kill for fun, there has to be a reason?" she said kicking a rock  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 am
all the peoples gold was taken, and judging by the things written, hes killing because someone caused him great pain. Or he could just want my attention, who knows? but if its my attention he wants, hes got it. as soon as i find another victim im going to have my skeletons analyze it to find a motive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:43 am
"hmm, well thats horrible" she sighs "i wish these killings would stop, makes me wonder who the next victims are" she looked at him "if you run into this person, please be careful, i dont want to lose you"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:48 am
dont worry i wont die till at least after the wedding. and ive always got a few tricks up my sleeve. * a skeleton runs after them * what? no it cant be. lola one of the lords was attacked. skeleton go get the body. bring it to my castle in the lab. lola i think i might have him. take this bag and dont look inside it, put it in your closet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:51 am
He walked back to the market, selling the armour for a very expensive price, and retired back to his hotel room, satisifed for the day.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:51 am
takes the bag "oh, well fine" she walks back to the castle humming softly, once she gets to her room she puts the bag in her closet, she walks around the castle, thinking about what really could be in the bag  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:55 am
*walks into the castle and down to the lab then runs back upstairs* lola you need to see this. this was one of the strongest lords in the land. its really gruesome. and you need to see who did it.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:56 am
"why?" she sighs "fine alright" she follows him to the lab and sees the body "oh god" she said turning around  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:59 am
lola hold my hand im going to show you who did this. LAST SIGHT!!! *shows him and lola the last thing the lord saw which was arage with a dagger* it was him, i have no choice but to stop him using all of my force, but if you want him to live i will try my best... but i dont know how thats going to work out with him disappearing and all.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:01 pm
she looks at him and sighs "i dont want him to kill anymore, or feel this way so..." she closes her eyes, not wanting to say the rest, she covers her face, and started to cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:06 pm
"God I'm starving," he said, walking out of the Hotel and looking for a place to eat. He entered one of the restraunts and sat down. The waiter asked for what he wanted and Arage told him. "Nice place," he said, looking around at all the decor as he waited for his food.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:07 pm
one second i know just the person to talk to. *telekinesis* ( hey jessie, jessie you there. ive got a killer on the loose, hes greatly depressed because i unknowingly took his love and i need someone for him to love. she needs to be a short tempered person, very strong, oh and hes a werewolf and he likes to sink through the ground. help me out, you owe me one anyway.) *hears a knock at the door goes and opens it* hello?
yeah im here for this killer guy.
that quick. damn jess.
do you know where hes at? *picks necross up and slams him against the wall*
yeah hes in town *takes robin into town and talks to the innkeeper about arage and leads robin to his room then runs far away*
*knocks on door* hey is arage in there? im looking for a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:09 pm
she closes her eyes, and leans against the wall, she wiped her face and walked out of the lab  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:11 pm
Arage finished his meal and payed for it as he walked out. "Ah, first time I've been happy in a long time," he said, pleased to fill his belly. His face sunk and his mood changed quickly as he remembered the hell he's been through. He pushed open the door to the Hotel and walked in. As he walked to his room, he saw a lady standing in front of it. "What do you want?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games