Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:49 pm
"Argh! Get off me, you wench!" just when he grabbed Bella by the hair and threw her to the ground, he was hit by Esuna's spell. "Ah... ungh..." he looks how his arms and legs begin to get covered with crystals. "D-Dammit... you havent seen the last of me, little beauty," he said as he dissapeared just before he turned into a crystal statue.

Tomoe runs over to Bella. "Bella... are you alright?" she said, helping her stand up  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm
"ouch that little sea devil" she said rubbing her head "that hurt" she sighs "yea im fine"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:55 pm
"Oh... that's good," she said, smiling softly at Bella. "Erm.... sorry for getting you in this mess...." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:56 pm
"its okay, anything to help my sister" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:59 pm
She smiled and laughed. "Now... what was that about me being helpless?" she said, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Brushing himself and putting pack his weapons, Juno walks to the spot and looks at them. "I'd be carefull around these here parts.. Demons are pretty much the most vengefull of the species...and that bloke almost got us. " he says. "You both alright? ... Sorry... my questions have nothing to do with the sexuality, it's just a habit."

Esuna flies down softly, putting her small staff back, holding her hand a bit. "I don't like using Crystal Break-In much... it makes me feel many of the .. ugh... pains that it inflicts on my enemies ... that's the sacrifice i do." she thinks, and nods to seeing bothj Tomoe and Bella fine.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:02 pm
she smiles "you a helpless little duck" she said playing around with her, she laughs "thanks for helping us Esuna and Juno"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 pm
Tomoe frowns a bit. "No I'm not...." she says as she turns to face both Juno and Esuna. "Yeah, thanks... I owe you big time..." she said, smiling softly. "Weird guy anyway..." she added as she sheated her sword. "Let's go back before anyone else shows up..."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:07 pm
"yea just let me get my hair clip and braclet" she looks around for it "huh, strange" she shruggs "oh well" she looks at them "alright lets go then"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Juno nods a this. "Yes.. we should definetly go now... i sense that this dark forest is perfect for virgins to be destroyed. ... " he says. After he sees the weird looks, he says " The virgin flowers... haven't you heard about them? When there is a mass destruction of them, it means trouble BIG time..".

(Is Bella calling Esuna a duck or Tomoe? i don't get it lol Since esuna turns into a dove whenever she can)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 pm
(She meant Tomoe XD) Tomoe looks at Juno and tilts her head. "Um.... okay.... whatever you say, Juno," she replied and giggled. She looked at Bella. "What happened to your hair clip and bracelet, sis?" she asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 pm
"i dont know" she said and stopped looking "i saw them eariler" she shruggs "oh well, lets get going'  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:19 pm
Tomoe shrugged too. "Okay then, let's go," she said as they began walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Juno shrugs. "Lose jewelry? If it's not of the almighty enchanted type, i guess it mgiht be safe to let it loose" he says, walking behind them, his hands in his jacket pockets and busy watching the darkness oif the trees, his sunglasses shining with the moonlight.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Tomoe gins deviously, as she carefully walked behind Juno, without making much noise. Suddenly she pounced on his back, holding tightly and laughing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games