Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Cherry became her scared self and she bit Darkness on the butt just because she didn't like him.

--

Fate had some thing that told him to go back and see mist. He had to.

Bursting into the air he soared over trees looking for mist.

||- going off soon. -||
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 pm

"Hmmm about a week," Sapphire said nuzzling into Blaze's neck.

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Amiko stared at the ground. She cried silently.

The ball began glowing. Lukaras curled into a ball.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Darkness yelped and looked at cherry.
"Cherry its rude to bite people. I'm sorry." She grabbed cherry by the scruff so she couldn't bite him again.
Blaze licked her happily,"I can't wait. We can have our own family."
Caesar went to her and layed his head ontop of hers,"Its ok. I'm fine and I still love you."
Max began biteing at it and clawing it trying to get Amiko out.

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Amiko nuzzled into him. Her eyes softened. She stared u into his eyes.

The ice began to crack around Lukaras body
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Max had two tails again and he kept biting it trying to open it.

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 pm

"I know! I just can't wait!" Sapphire said thinking of what their pups might look like
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Amiko closed her eyes and let out a soft howl.

the ball of ice cracked and began shattering

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm

"She is not going to explode, Nightfang." Storm told him, as she walked back to her other pups and mate.
Nightfang swung back 'n forth in her jaws. "Are you sure? Because her tummy started moving!"
Rainstorm went to the bathroom, and began to walk in another direction then the way Storm went. She sniffed the air, all new scents of wolf flooded through her. She could smell her father, and her siblings, her mother and naughty Nightfang, along with Mist and Fate with a mixture of other assortment of things.
Windflower raced after her sister, and tackled her. "Wait for me!" She smiled, batting her head playfully. As they rolled, she felt the ground below them start to get lower. "Rainstorm! We are rolling down a hill!" She tried to stop herself afraid of what might be at the bottom when she hit something hard.
Rainstorm felt something hard too and looked up. A big dark wolf with wings was towering over them. She felt her sister hide under her tail and looked up at the stranger with her big eyes. "Your huge!" She admired.
The strange wolf smiled at the pups. "I am huge, to you. Where is your mother and father?" He seemed concerned that they were away from their parents.
"Over there." Rainstorm pointed her nose at the hill.
"Let's go find them." He ordered, grabbing Windflower by the scruff as she began to carry her up the hill, with Rainstorm on his back. At the top he let the two sisters off and followed Windflower.
Windflower jumped ahead, as she raced back to her mother with a big grin on her face. "Momma! We found a wolf!" She seemed excited.
Rainstorm pushed the strange wolf into the clearing where everyone was. "Look!"
Storm's eyes grew huge as she saw the wolf her children had found. "I have to find Fate..." She whispered quiet enough that no one could hear her. She went rushing away in the direction she came in.
Nightfang watched her go and looked back at the others. "I think she finally realized the big girl was gonna explode." He sighed laying down with his tail over his nose.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 pm

((Anyone else want to join my guild?))

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 am

User Image

"Ok.... Sworry Mr."

Cherry had her big eyes and her little head looking at Darkness with tears and sadness.

---

Fate smelled a new wolf along with Mist... and cherry. He wondered about what Blaze had said before.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 am

Storm followed Fate's scent trail until she could see him with her own two eyes. "Fate?" She asked, worried. All of her thoughts focused on the strange wolf. "Fate!"
Windflower jumped on Nightfang. "Now isn't the time to be sleeping!"
Nightfang pushed her off him and stood up. "Why?"
Rainstorm jumped on the strange wolves back again. "Because we have a new wolf!"
The strange wolf looked around. "Ugh." He sighed.

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 am

Fate jumped abit from Storm's high voice, turning his head he saw her.

"Yes?" his voice stern but calm.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 am

"P-p-p-p-pup!" Storm whispered. "Come with me." She panted, turning back around.

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 am

"But..."

Fate was confused as he swished his tail.

"What pup?"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games