Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Well, Im not sure How long ago it Was when I died but, I was always with your Grandfather" She looks up at the sky now
did you like him or something?
tal stares at a group of stars above the moon

"He was My Partner, He was My friend...Or so I thought, The War against The Dark one Had just begun, But He Betrayed us all, He left me To Die alone...Thats Basically it"
you mean he was your mate?
tal looked over at her
She looks at Him shocked "WHAT THE! HOW DID YOU GET THAT OUT OF WHAT I SAID! and No!" She starts Lauphing "OMG"
you said he was your partner so i thought...screw it
tal starts to laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"umm alright then" she breaks open the web and takes out the map, she hides it in her pocket, she felt the watch and takes it out, she stares at it before putting it away, she sighs "when shall we go?"
when you want to and tal is free to go it would be wrong to go with out him he misses his dad and sis back in tyros
she looked at the spider "Fine" she said then thought for a moment "it doesnt matter when" she takes out the map and looks at it, "looks like it will have to wait" she thought then puts it away "might as well go tell him, i wont leave promise"
frankie droped down into the water fall cave and purred
she petts frankie "ill be here" she said and sat down on the edge looking out
frankie made a sad cooing sound  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:58 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Well, Im not sure How long ago it Was when I died but, I was always with your Grandfather" She looks up at the sky now
did you like him or something?
tal stares at a group of stars above the moon

"He was My Partner, He was My friend...Or so I thought, The War against The Dark one Had just begun, But He Betrayed us all, He left me To Die alone...Thats Basically it"
tal looked over at her
She looks at Him shocked "WHAT THE! HOW DID YOU GET THAT OUT OF WHAT I SAID! and No!" She starts Lauphing "OMG"
tal starts to laugh
She hide's her Blushing Face in her Hands "OMG! I ment Partner like in The War, We Worked Together" She Lauphs even more  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looked over at her
tal starts to laugh
She hide's her Blushing Face in her Hands "OMG! I ment Partner like in The War, We Worked Together" She Lauphs even more
ok i get it now
tal laughs at his mistake  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:00 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"umm alright then" she breaks open the web and takes out the map, she hides it in her pocket, she felt the watch and takes it out, she stares at it before putting it away, she sighs "when shall we go?"
when you want to and tal is free to go it would be wrong to go with out him he misses his dad and sis back in tyros
she looked at the spider "Fine" she said then thought for a moment "it doesnt matter when" she takes out the map and looks at it, "looks like it will have to wait" she thought then puts it away "might as well go tell him, i wont leave promise"
she looks at frankie "whats the matter?" she asked wondering why he sounded so sad, she looks at him concered and confused at the same time, she pushed back her new black and red hair  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looked over at her
tal starts to laugh
ok i get it now

"Oh Thanks For makeing me Blush" She said Jokeingly and Lauphs Then looked at the Moon with Her bright Green eyes  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at frankie "whats the matter?" she asked wondering why he sounded so sad, she looks at him concered and confused at the same time, she pushed back her new black and red hair
frankie bit the end of her dress and pulled slightly trying to get her to come  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
tal starts to laugh
ok i get it now

"Oh Thanks For makeing me Blush" She said Jokeingly and Lauphs Then looked at the Moon with Her bright Green eyes
tal looks back up at the moon
so what was it like back then?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:04 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him and sighs "fine ill come" she stands up and follows the spider  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
tal starts to laugh
ok i get it now

"Well It was Way Diffrent Then it is Now...I was one of The Kings Best Generals I was suprised he Didnt Reconise me, I Died at Age 15 So Im not Sure How old I am right now but I look just as I did before I died..."  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
frankie walked back into the house and started to scratch at a cabinet marked spider tools  
Kratos leaned in the darkness of the cave. He was watching her. "So, did you come back to hide or is hurting me not enough?" He said with malice in his voice.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
frankie walked back into the house and started to scratch at a cabinet marked spider tools
she walked after him and looked at the cabinet "okay" she opens it and looks to see what he wanted  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ok i get it now

"Well It was Way Diffrent Then it is Now...I was one of The Kings Best Generals I was suprised he Didnt Reconise me, I Died at Age 15 So Im not Sure How old I am right now but I look just as I did before I died..."

the guys old what do you expect
so did the king have colored hair back then or was it always colorless?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:11 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ok i get it now

the guys old what do you expect
so did the king have colored hair back then or was it always colorless?

She Lauphs "Hmm, I think he Had like Uh Black Hair...He was only 34 His Hair was Nice to"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games