Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:53 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Hi guys

(Long time no see!)

(ya way to long...)

(I know.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:57 pm
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Hi guys

(Long time no see!)

(ya way to long...)

(I know.)

(sorry sweety didn't have Internet)  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:04 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki returned the hug and smiled at Ria. "I'll leave him alone. I don't want to burden him." She rubbed her temples and grimaced. "I-I wanna say sorry to him. For bothering him. I-" Mitsuki wasn't able to finish the sentence since she collapsed and was unconscious.
((wtf that was random XD))
ria caught mitsuki before she hit the ground and called for help. nate came swinging by after the call for help. he ran to mitsuki and qondered what happened. "m-mitsuki?? um.." he looked to ria, hoping that she could give him an idea to what to do. she shrugged.
nate sighed, and took mitsuki from ria, and crrised her to her dorm (over his shoudler) and laid her on her bed. he left ria with her, running away before mitsuki could wake up. he had to hide, since he accidentally hugged mitsuki on the way.

(Haha. Sorry.)
Mitsuki woke up and stared at the ceiling. "I collapsed and fainted again huh?" She sat up and looked at the floor. "I have to-" She stopped midway and stared at Ria. "It's been awhile. I'm sorry if I'm rambling like an airhead."
Ria shook her head, "no, no, its fine...you havet to go do what?" she wondered.

She glanced at Ria and shook her head. "It's nothing. Nothing at all." She looked away from Ria, her eyes turning glassy. "I- I need Nate... I need... someone..." Mitsuki closed her eyes and hid her face in her hands.
ria nodded, whisling loudly for nate to come in. nate came in, in new clothes from before, and waved. "hi...you feelin better?" he walked in, and sat on the bed by Mitsuki.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Hi guys

(Long time no see!)

(ya way to long...)

(I know.)

(sorry sweety didn't have Internet)

(Its okay( smile  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki returned the hug and smiled at Ria. "I'll leave him alone. I don't want to burden him." She rubbed her temples and grimaced. "I-I wanna say sorry to him. For bothering him. I-" Mitsuki wasn't able to finish the sentence since she collapsed and was unconscious.
((wtf that was random XD))
ria caught mitsuki before she hit the ground and called for help. nate came swinging by after the call for help. he ran to mitsuki and qondered what happened. "m-mitsuki?? um.." he looked to ria, hoping that she could give him an idea to what to do. she shrugged.
nate sighed, and took mitsuki from ria, and crrised her to her dorm (over his shoudler) and laid her on her bed. he left ria with her, running away before mitsuki could wake up. he had to hide, since he accidentally hugged mitsuki on the way.

(Haha. Sorry.)
Mitsuki woke up and stared at the ceiling. "I collapsed and fainted again huh?" She sat up and looked at the floor. "I have to-" She stopped midway and stared at Ria. "It's been awhile. I'm sorry if I'm rambling like an airhead."

She glanced at Ria and shook her head. "It's nothing. Nothing at all." She looked away from Ria, her eyes turning glassy. "I- I need Nate... I need... someone..." Mitsuki closed her eyes and hid her face in her hands.
ria nodded, whisling loudly for nate to come in. nate came in, in new clothes from before, and waved. "hi...you feelin better?" he walked in, and sat on the bed by Mitsuki.

"Yeah." She looked at Nate and grimaced. "It's just... I've been getting this headaches lately. It's probably has to do with-" She stops and looks away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:11 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Haha. Sorry.)

"Yeah." She looked at Nate and grimaced. "It's just... I've been getting this headaches lately. It's probably has to do with-" She stops and looks away from him.
he nods, trying to understand, but sadly he didnt. "...i dont know what your talking about. what happened?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:11 pm
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Tora coughs harshly for a few seconds. standing up weakly at the knees. "s-sorry about that..." she coughs again and collapes to the ground with a thud.

By then, Mitsuki had entered the gym and saw Tora. "Toraaaa!!!" She ran towards her and kneeled beside her. "Tora?" Mitsuki didn't know whether she was unconscious or not...

Rose:Hm? Who's that...and where'd she come from *sweatdrop*
Rez:Hm...that is...*remembers,ears pointing up* Mitsuki...we hung out with each other before

Mitsuki saw Rez and gleefully squeals. "REZ~! Omgosh, It's beeeen sooo loongg. Do you still remember me. Wait, you probably do." She was so happy that she finally saw someone who recognized her.

Rez:Hey,long time no see
Rose:*gets up,ears twitch*
(Sorry for the late reply,doing hw)

(It's okay.)
"Yup. Long time no see. Whatchu up to nowadays?"

Rez:I've been doing a lot of things,so much that i cant name them all *sweatdrop*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:13 pm
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

Rez:Hm...that is...*remembers,ears pointing up* Mitsuki...we hung out with each other before

Mitsuki saw Rez and gleefully squeals. "REZ~! Omgosh, It's beeeen sooo loongg. Do you still remember me. Wait, you probably do." She was so happy that she finally saw someone who recognized her.

(It's okay.)

Rez:I've been doing a lot of things,so much that i cant name them all *sweatdrop*
((hey! nate sed hi, and is wondering if you remember him. >.<))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Haha. Sorry.)

he nods, trying to understand, but sadly he didnt. "...i dont know what your talking about. what happened?"

She looked at him longingly and bared her fangs. "You see this? I... I haven't been... 'feeding' lately." Mitsuki hid her face and started to cry softly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm
angel_eyes200
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

(It's okay.)

(Hmmmmmmmmmmm,uuuuuuuummm...i think?)  

Flippy flusters Flaky

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

(It's okay.)

"Oh. Okay. Same here." Mitsuki smiled at him gently.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:17 pm
(sorry it takes so long I'm kinda busy...)  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm
Stealth ODST Rex
angel_eyes200
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

(It's okay.)

(Hmmmmmmmmmmm,uuuuuuuummm...i think?)

((aww. oh well. ill reintroduce you again.))
"hey!" nate waved with a small smile. "im nate! and this is Ria." he said gesturing Ria. she came out from behind him and smiles.
you may know me and Ria through Racy..? no?" wondering if he remembered her too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:20 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
(sorry it takes so long I'm kinda busy...)

(its fine. Im multi-tasking too. RPing, watching a movie, and doing bits and pieces of hw.)  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:20 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

She looked at him longingly and bared her fangs. "You see this? I... I haven't been... 'feeding' lately." Mitsuki hid her face and started to cry softly.
nate was suprised. "oh! um..im..im sorry..." he wondered what he should do. "um...here..." he said leaning toward her. "you can 'feed' on me." he offered. ria left, checking on Racy and Eddie.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games