Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

She glanced at Ria and shook her head. "It's nothing. Nothing at all." She looked away from Ria, her eyes turning glassy. "I- I need Nate... I need... someone..." Mitsuki closed her eyes and hid her face in her hands.
ria nodded, whisling loudly for nate to come in. nate came in, in new clothes from before, and waved. "hi...you feelin better?" he walked in, and sat on the bed by Mitsuki.

"Yeah." She looked at Nate and grimaced. "It's just... I've been getting this headaches lately. It's probably has to do with-" She stops and looks away from him.
he nods, trying to understand, but sadly he didnt. "...i dont know what your talking about. what happened?"

She looked at him longingly and bared her fangs. "You see this? I... I haven't been... 'feeding' lately." Mitsuki hid her face and started to cry softly.
nate was suprised. "oh! um..im..im sorry..." he wondered what he should do. "um...here..." he said leaning toward her. "you can 'feed' on me." he offered. ria left, checking of Racy and Eddie.

She stared at him and said sternly, "No. I'm fine." Mitsuki shook her head, a bit frantic. "I don't need it. I'm fine."
Remembering something, she gazed at him and said, "I'm sorry about earlier. About the hugging thing. I'm sorry.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

"Yeah." She looked at Nate and grimaced. "It's just... I've been getting this headaches lately. It's probably has to do with-" She stops and looks away from him.
he nods, trying to understand, but sadly he didnt. "...i dont know what your talking about. what happened?"

She looked at him longingly and bared her fangs. "You see this? I... I haven't been... 'feeding' lately." Mitsuki hid her face and started to cry softly.
nate was suprised. "oh! um..im..im sorry..." he wondered what he should do. "um...here..." he said leaning toward her. "you can 'feed' on me." he offered. ria left, checking of Racy and Eddie.

She stared at him and said sternly, "No. I'm fine." Mitsuki shook her head, a bit frantic. "I don't need it. I'm fine."
Remembering something, she gazed at him and said, "I'm sorry about earlier. About the hugging thing. I'm sorry.."
sweatdrop "oh! no! its fine...that was my fault..." then he tilted his head. "are you sure youre gonna be ok? how long can a vampire live off without 'feeding'?" he questioned. "you dont look well. maybe you should." he offered again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

sweatdrop "oh! no! its fine...that was my fault..." then he tilted his head. "are you sure youre gonna be ok? how long can a vampire live off without 'feeding'?" he questioned. "you dont look well. maybe you should." he offered again.

She gazed away. "Vampires... become Chiropterans once they don't feed. They are "demons" that kill and feed on human flesh." She looked at him pleadingly. "I want to become human. But there's no cure to this curse... is there?" She leaned towards him and hugged Nate. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

She gazed away. "Vampires... become Chiropterans once they don't feed. They are "demons" that kill and feed on human flesh." She looked at him pleadingly. "I want to become human. But there's no cure to this curse... is there?" She leaned towards him and hugged Nate. "I'm sorry."
nate froze once she hugged him and *POOF* there was a thick cloud of glittery colored air everywhere. once the air cleared, all that was left was nate's clothes and the sound of pattering feet running away from the dorm. "im sorry.." the sound of nate's voice whispered through Mitsuki's ears. ((i g2g bye. see u in the summer!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

nate froze once she hugged him and *POOF* there was a thick cloud of glittery colored air everywhere. once the air cleared, all that was left was nate's clothes and the sound of pattering feet running away from the dorm. "im sorry.." the sound of nate's voice whispered through Mitsuki's ears. ((i g2g bye. see u in the summer!!))

(See you.)
"What the...? Nate? Nate?!"
She stood up and ran from the dorm, trying to follow the footsteps.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm
-Kat walks around searching for her ipod that she dropped when she trips over a tree root and cant get up so leans on the tree and sits humming to herself-  

RaWr-i-lovely

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:50 pm
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

Rose:Hm? Who's that...and where'd she come from *sweatdrop*
Rez:Hm...that is...*remembers,ears pointing up* Mitsuki...we hung out with each other before

Mitsuki saw Rez and gleefully squeals. "REZ~! Omgosh, It's beeeen sooo loongg. Do you still remember me. Wait, you probably do." She was so happy that she finally saw someone who recognized her.

Rez:Hey,long time no see
Rose:*gets up,ears twitch*
(Sorry for the late reply,doing hw)

(It's okay.)
"Yup. Long time no see. Whatchu up to nowadays?"

Rez:I've been doing a lot of things,so much that i cant name them all *sweatdrop*

"Oh. Okay. Same here." Mitsuki smiled at him gently.

Rez:Yeah...oh,and guess what *grabs Rose and brings her in front of him*
Rose:Wh-Wha!?
Rez:We were able to revive my trainee...so,Mitsuki,this is Rose
Rose:*ears twitch,waves at Mitsuki*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:56 pm
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

(It's okay.)

Rez:I've been doing a lot of things,so much that i cant name them all *sweatdrop*

"Revive? Why? What happened?"
Mitsuki looked at Rose and smiled happily. "Hey Rose. Nice to meet you!"  

bones and rot

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 pm
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

(It's okay.)

Rez:Naw...she was just dead...for a certain time...so we revived her and,well...yeah,she's still the same
Rose:Nice to meet you too *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

Rez:Naw...she was just dead...for a certain time...so we revived her and,well...yeah,she's still the same

"Oh. Well, that's nice to hear." She grimaced a bit and looked at the distance. "So, anything exciting lately?"  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:04 pm
- Kat hears voices and starts twards them slowly so as not to frighten anyone -  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm
RaWr-i-lovely

Mitsuki notices Kat and waves towards her direction. "Hi there!" She smiled pleasantly.  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely

Mitsuki notices Kat and waves towards her direction. "Hi there!" She smiled pleasantly.

Jumps slightly then waves  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:13 pm
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

"Oh. Well, that's nice to hear." She grimaced a bit and looked at the distance. "So, anything exciting lately?"

Rez:Hm...*gets many flashbacks of exciting times in his life*...yes...but...too much to name
Rose:*sweatdrop*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

Rez:Hm...*gets many flashbacks of exciting times in his life*...yes...but...too much to name
Rose:*sweatdrop*

"Mhm. Truee." She sat down, feeling slightly dizzy.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games