Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
- Kat hears voices and starts twards them slowly so as not to frighten anyone -

Mitsuki notices Kat and waves towards her direction. "Hi there!" She smiled pleasantly.

Jumps slightly then waves

"Hi! I'm Mitsuki! What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:18 pm
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely

Mitsuki notices Kat and waves towards her direction. "Hi there!" She smiled pleasantly.

looks at the ground easily "My names Kat its um a pleasure to meet you"  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" Mitsuki looked at her nervously. "Uhm. Am I making you uncomfortable?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" Mitsuki looked at her nervously. "Uhm. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

N-no its not that i swear i just do not look at people in the eye it usually sends them into either a coma if they dont like me or if their a friend makes them uncomfortable  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:31 pm
(Sorry you guys g2g may be back tomorow DUCESSSSS!!)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:31 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely

N-no its not that i swear i just do not look at people in the eye it usually sends them into either a coma if they dont like me or if their a friend makes them uncomfortable

"Oh! Well, you don't have to worry about that. I won't uhm. be sent into a coma.. err.. anything like that." Mitsuki smiled at her sheepishly.  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 am
((i see the veterans are coming back!))
ed laid on his bed, he looked at the roof as if it was the last thing he wanted to see, he then got up, a bit of drained, but fine, he walked outside  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:16 am
((i would say the originals are returning razz ))

Tora struggles to her feet, exsustaied from stress, insomina and training. Her ears are low as she tries to keep balance.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 pm
((NO DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!! I MISSED RAWR!!!! ******** MEEEEEEE!!!!!!! sorry for that outburst. will you be on this summer Rawr? cuz Sarah and Ryoji need to hurry and get married!!!!!!! <3))  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:43 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara scoffs. How dumb does he think she is? She is a master at reading emotions. Plus, she has the mind power to make sure its true. She juts out her hip and narrows her eyes. When she finally speaks aloud, it's like wind grazing the grass. "What's wrong?"
he was fascinated by hearing her voice for the first time. he shakes his head. he thinks in his head, im fine... he smiles softly

She smiles, happy with his answer. She speaks with her mind again. The fact that she spoke aloud is a rare accurance. Alright, I believe you.
his heart started beating faster, and faster. he turned around, leaning against the tree, trying not to show Izara.

Izara looks at him, cocking an eyebrow. Eddie. . .?

he hesitated to look back, but he did with an odd fake smile. as soon as he turned back tot he tree, he collapsed.

Izara looked panickly at Eddie then knelt by his side. She sent thoughts filled with worry and panic to his mind. Eddie? Eddie, what's wrong?!  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:51 pm
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex

Rez:Yeah...oh,and guess what *grabs Rose and brings her in front of him*
Rose:Wh-Wha!?
Rez:We were able to revive my trainee...so,Mitsuki,this is Rose
Rose:*ears twitch,waves at Mitsuki*

"Revive? Why? What happened?"
Mitsuki looked at Rose and smiled happily. "Hey Rose. Nice to meet you!"

Rez:Naw...she was just dead...for a certain time...so we revived her and,well...yeah,she's still the same
Rose:Nice to meet you too *smiles*

"Oh. Well, that's nice to hear." She grimaced a bit and looked at the distance. "So, anything exciting lately?"

Rez:Hm...*gets many flashbacks of exciting times in his life*...yes...but...too much to name
Rose:*sweatdrop*

"Mhm. Truee." She sat down, feeling slightly dizzy.

Rez:Hey,you ok,you just looked like you almost puked
Rose:*looks at Mitsuki worringly*
(GAH!!!I keep replying late,im sorry >~< )  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:31 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

She smiles, happy with his answer. She speaks with her mind again. The fact that she spoke aloud is a rare accurance. Alright, I believe you.
his heart started beating faster, and faster. he turned around, leaning against the tree, trying not to show Izara.

he hesitated to look back, but he did with an odd fake smile. as soon as he turned back tot he tree, he collapsed.

Izara looked panickly at Eddie then knelt by his side. She sent thoughts filled with worry and panic to his mind. Eddie? Eddie, what's wrong?!
Eddie opened an eye, looking at Izara. oh..im fine.. then he looked at the grass by his head. 0.0 DID I JUST PASS OUT?!?!?! he wondered blushing, uneasily getting up. i..im sorry.. *that was so stupid. think of something smart! think think!* he kept trying not to sound stupid and cheesy and lame. in the past, Eddie had grown up to think he was a boring person. but, for some reason, he feels that staying here will change his mind. yeah..im fine. thank you. he sighed and blushed a bit more.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Eddie opened an eye, looking at Izara. oh..im fine.. then he looked at the grass by his head. 0.0 DID I JUST PASS OUT?!?!?! he wondered blushing, uneasily getting up. i..im sorry.. *that was so stupid. think of something smart! think think!* he kept trying not to sound stupid and cheesy and lame. in the past, Eddie had grown up to think he was a boring person. but, for some reason, he feels that staying here will change his mind. yeah..im fine. thank you. he sighed and blushed a bit more.

Izara covers her mouth to hide her smile, "Did you just . . . pass out from embarrassment?" She whispers in her soft voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:23 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara covers her mouth to hide her smile, "Did you just . . . pass out from embarrassment?" She whispers in her soft voice.
n-no!! of course not! thats ridiculous!...>.> his face turns red, staggering in his mind. n-not because of embarassment. but..something else... he climbs up into a tree, laying down on a branch, staring into the clouds, thinking how wonderful it would be if he could fly. well, he can, but hes not good at it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:44 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

Shun smiled as he got into position. "Do whatever you want Nate."
Nate, had a small trick up his sleeve, hoping to use it later on. but for now, he just ran to shun, getting close and kicked shun's feet off the floor, making him fall flat on his back.

Shun let Nate sweep him then placed his hands on the ground and jumped up then kicked him straight in the stomach and then kneed him in his blind spot.
nate saw that comming, and jumped over shun right before he got hit. nate kicked shun's head while in the air, and jumped somewhere further from shun.

Shun dodged by a split hair of a second then stood up straight and got into a stance. He smiled at Nate then waited for his next move.
nate chuckled, getting a bit anxious to hit him. nate closed his eyes and disappeard into mid air. after a few seconds, shun felt a sharp pain in his chest. then nate reapeared. "hahaha" he laughed appreciateively.

"Thanks Nate." Shun said smiling as he looked at him then he grabbed his writ and threw him to a near by tree.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games