Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:38 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
My elf pirate could beat all of them. With one hand tied behind his back and blindfolded with only a non magical rapier. He was awesome, now if only I could remember his name....

Sorry Mate. Theres no way any Pirate a** kisser of yours could rival Flynn the Bard.

Hey my pirate was one of my favorite characters to play. Wasn't my fault you tpk'ed the party while I was out of town. No point in him sticking around and doing the diry work for that prince. New campaign for our group ahoy! And besides he was much more resourceful than Flynn, better fighter too.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:39 pm

My night elf gunslinger: Kilorian. With his enchanted flintlocks and the dragon sinew fused to his arm from the all mighty Green Dragon Yasera. No one can escape.

I fought a giant pink stuffed bunnny demon.

Long story, don't ask.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:40 pm

Sounds like Quite the character...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:41 pm

Des Voh
Celestia Whitesword
elvisnake
Celestia Whitesword
First, business to take care of ...

*gives Cale his "Welcome Back" present! Namely, the PCNK*

Who else wants one? stare
What's a PCNK?

Planetary Catastrophy Nutcracker Kick.

Hi, Des ^^

M'lady, how have things been? 3nodding

More or less okies.

Myu! ^^

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:42 pm

Des Voh
My night elf gunslinger: Kilorian. With his enchanted flintlocks and the dragon sinew fused to his arm from the all mighty Green Dragon Yasera. No one can escape.

Long story, don't ask.

Come back when you've fought your way through the Forest of Evil Chocolate Bunnies with Goey Carmel Centers of hatred, then through the glade of Riverdancing Elves, then past the Jabberwocks of Discrimination, then past the White picket fence near the widowsill where Aunt Bee sets her freshed baked evil pies of Evil to cool.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:43 pm

Half-Insane when the game started. That quickly changed though. But he was a great character.

I love my DM though. Prettty much we did epic levle s**t at lvl 5. Scary indeed. He dfid alot of Psycholgical s**t with his games, someitmes we PC's didn't know up from down.

On a similair subject, did you know a few magic component pouchs and a few bags of grenades could destory most of Ironforge?

sweatdrop

Yeaa......

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:44 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh

Long story, don't ask.

Come back when you've fought your way through the Forest of Evil Chocolate Bunnies with Goey Carmel Centers of hatred, then through the glade of Riverdancing Elves, then past the Jabberwocks of Discrimination, then past the White picket fence near the widowsill where Aunt Bee sets her freshed baked evil pies of Evil to cool.

That was one of your more interesting adventures Cale.... stare
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:44 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
My elf pirate could beat all of them. With one hand tied behind his back and blindfolded with only a non magical rapier. He was awesome, now if only I could remember his name....

Sorry Mate. Theres no way any Pirate a** kisser of yours could rival Flynn the Bard.

Hey my pirate was one of my favorite characters to play. Wasn't my fault you tpk'ed the party while I was out of town. No point in him sticking around and doing the diry work for that prince. New campaign for our group ahoy! And besides he was much more resourceful than Flynn, better fighter too.

Yes it was your fault for not being there.
Besides, your spooty elf's only claim to fame was when he had to kiss a** to the Sea Serpent god of the ocean to get his revenge instead of doing it himself and then bitching about not getting to kill his enemy because Said God forbade it.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:45 pm

Des Voh
Half-Insane when the game started. That quickly changed though. But he was a great character.

I love my DM though. Prettty much we did epic levle s**t at lvl 5. Scary indeed. He dfid alot of Psycholgical s**t with his games, someitmes we PC's didn't know up from down.

On a similair subject, did you know a few magic component pouchs and a few bags of grenades could destory most of Ironforge?

sweatdrop

Yeaa......

If you know where to put 'em, then duh.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:47 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Besides, your spooty elf's only claim to fame was when he had to kiss a** to the Sea Serpent god of the ocean to get his revenge instead of doing it himself and then bitching about not getting to kill his enemy because Said God forbade it.

And getting past that damn maze on that island by climbing the side of the tower by myself to catch up with the rest of the party. Also I was able to humiliate that woman enought with what I did to her ship. I still smile about that little escapade.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:47 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

Long story, don't ask.

Screw you.
Last time we let you DM, we just got "Um"'s and "Uh"'s.
You dont like playing with the group, you can stay in whatever state you ran back to and play with the guys whom you said yourself had no willpower.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:49 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh

sweatdrop

Yeaa......

If you know where to put 'em, then duh.

After a while he started to metagame and refused to allow us to use explodsives.

Yea... I think we blew up the gnome maybe........36 times?

Yea...he went half-feind and tried to kill us. Damn Gnomish Rogues...

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:49 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

And getting past that damn maze on that island by climbing the side of the tower by myself to catch up with the rest of the party. Also I was able to humiliate that woman enought with what I did to her ship. I still smile about that little escapade.

You overstepped the boundries of your alignment and ended up cursed by a gypsy.
Thats why your son can't ever find your dumb a**.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:50 pm

Gah, I ahve school tomorrow..

FrozenPhoenix32

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:51 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

Long story, don't ask.

Screw you.
Last time we let you DM, we just got "Um"'s and "Uh"'s.
You dont like playing with the group, you can stay in whatever state you ran back to and play with the guys whom you said yourself had no willpower.

I liked the adventure, just commenting on how "different" it was. We laughed our asses off that night. No need to get all worked up over nothing. Besides no need to bring up my dming, first time and only an hour to read over the adventure, you've had years of experience so don't bring that into this!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games