Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

Shun let Nate sweep him then placed his hands on the ground and jumped up then kicked him straight in the stomach and then kneed him in his blind spot.
nate saw that comming, and jumped over shun right before he got hit. nate kicked shun's head while in the air, and jumped somewhere further from shun.

Shun dodged by a split hair of a second then stood up straight and got into a stance. He smiled at Nate then waited for his next move.
nate chuckled, getting a bit anxious to hit him. nate closed his eyes and disappeard into mid air. after a few seconds, shun felt a sharp pain in his chest. then nate reapeared. "hahaha" he laughed appreciateively.

"Thanks Nate." Shun said smiling as he looked at him then he grabbed his writ and threw him to a near by tree.
as nate flew to the tree, nate bounce back from the tree and aimed straight to shun, disappearing again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:27 pm
angel_eyes200
((hehe i love posting this! aand changing it...only when im bored.))

Racy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+cats
+blood
+fighting
+drama
+friends
+dark magic

Dislikes:
-strangers
-too much light
-being criticized
-being abandoned

Powers:
Dark Magician
full Vampire
can fly
and make force feilds (with magic)

Bio:
[Parents died when seven, being left with only brother, Nico. he taught her how to use her powers correctly, protected her, taught her dark magic. recently, her brother dided, protecting Racy. that darkened her mood, tone, and vibe.*15 yrs old]

Ria

+happiness
+friends
+Nate
+flowers

Dislikes:
-fighting (unless for training or for friends)
-the dark
-Racy's vibe

Powers:
can fly
part Vampire
can move things with her mind
good magic
shapeshifting

Bio:
[Ria ia kinda different compared to Racy. Though she is Racy's cousin (not related to Nate or Eddie), she seems like somone net even connected with racy at all. anyways, Rai was close with Nico, racy's brother, and heard of his death and came to comfort Racy. *15 yrs old]

Nate

+Green
+Friends
+Fighting/Challenging
+always up for a good fight, escpecially if its oversomething +talking
+gum
+soda
+AND PARTIES

Dislikes:
-Boring people
-classes
-losing to a girl, like Racy.
Powers:
good at fighting
strong
agile
good aim
agressive
competative
can disappear

Bio:
[well, nate is kinda well known around places. well known? hes talkative, loves fights, likes food and soda. what else? noone really knows. he actually has a secret behind his training and fights. its a secret noone can know, especially Racy. only Eddie knows the secret. note: the 'disapearing power is a privalege, given by his secret life. will get a new ability everytime something accomplished. *16 yrs old, Racy's cousin, not realated to Ria or Eddie]

Eddie

+color blue
+hanging out with friends
+People and getting to know them
+and vampires

Dislikes:
-people he cant trust
-talking much
-fighting for no reason
Powers:
can read minds/talk though his mind
teleport things/people
strong
part Vampire
others unknown

Bio:
[Eddie is the silent type, yet fun to be around. he doesnt talk to people who he doesnt really know, or can exactly trust yet. arfaid something terrible will happen...again. anyways, he has been a close childhood friend with Nate, everysince they were born. he actually talks to Nate, and even laughs with him. (thats rare...) he only comfterble with people when they try to talk to him, and tell him more asbout themselves. *hes not related to Racy or Ria or Nate, 16 yrs old]

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:15 pm
n-no!! of course not! thats ridiculous!...>.> his face turns red, staggering in his mind. n-not because of embarassment. but..something else... he climbs up into a tree, laying down on a branch, staring into the clouds, thinking how wonderful it would be if he could fly. well, he can, but hes not good at it.
Izara smiles secretly. She sits under the shade of the tree and whistles to herself. After a while she thinks to him, Well then what did you faint from?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 pm
(Shoot-- Right when I came on... Nobody's here. Fail. XD) sad  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
n-no!! of course not! thats ridiculous!...>.> his face turns red, staggering in his mind. n-not because of embarassment. but..something else... he climbs up into a tree, laying down on a branch, staring into the clouds, thinking how wonderful it would be if he could fly. well, he can, but hes not good at it.

Izara smiles secretly. She sits under the shade of the tree and whistles to herself. After a while she thinks to him, Well then what did you faint from?he blushes, not even trying to hide it because he knows she cant see him. i...uh..*cough*i dont know... *lie* he tries to change the subject. so how was this place before i got here?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm
notingles-do-po
((i see the veterans are coming back!))
ed laid on his bed, he looked at the roof as if it was the last thing he wanted to see, he then got up, a bit of drained, but fine, he walked outside
((oh oh!! am i a veteran 4laugh ??? oh and on your anouncement, you sed angel_eyes_90, and there is no Angel_eyes_90. was that supposded to be me? or am i being too cautious??))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

She stared at him and said sternly, "No. I'm fine." Mitsuki shook her head, a bit frantic. "I don't need it. I'm fine."
Remembering something, she gazed at him and said, "I'm sorry about earlier. About the hugging thing. I'm sorry.."
sweatdrop "oh! no! its fine...that was my fault..." then he tilted his head. "are you sure youre gonna be ok? how long can a vampire live off without 'feeding'?" he questioned. "you dont look well. maybe you should." he offered again.

She gazed away. "Vampires... become Chiropterans once they don't feed. They are "demons" that kill and feed on human flesh." She looked at him pleadingly. "I want to become human. But there's no cure to this curse... is there?" She leaned towards him and hugged Nate. "I'm sorry."
nate froze once she hugged him and *POOF* there was a thick cloud of glittery colored air everywhere. once the air cleared, all that was left was nate's clothes and the sound of pattering feet running away from the dorm. "im sorry.." the sound of nate's voice whispered through Mitsuki's ears. ((i g2g bye. see u in the summer!!))

(See you.)
"What the...? Nate? Nate?!"
She stood up and ran from the dorm, trying to follow the footsteps.

the footsteps were not himan footsteps though. they were the soft slither of light cat feet. when Mitsuki went out of her dorm, there was a cat laying int he middle of the hall. its fur was a light brown, exactly like Nate's hair, and green eyes like Nate too.

as Ria came running back, (Racy and Eddie still sleeping) she tried to act casual and pick up the cat. "hey kitty!!" she pet the cat, and the cat had a 'let go of me, stop touching me! ugh.' look on its face. Ria slipped into Mitsuki's dorm, picked up the clothes in one grab accidentally dropping Nate's shirt, and ran back the way she came in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Misuzu0614
((lolz me too!! i usually come on around 5-7 pm. noones ever on!! thats why im on here all the time, i get to catch up!! cant wait till summer!!
but-- damn. if im not on as often, ill miss out again!! >o< awww!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:02 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
((lolz me too!! i usually come on around 5-7 pm. noones ever on!! thats why im on here all the time, i get to catch up!! cant wait till summer!!
but-- damn. if im not on as often, ill miss out again!! >o< awww!!))

(I know right! Imma be on the whole ENTIRE summer!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 am
((impossible... hey, its better stop quoting, it makes a hell of a page stretch...))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 am
((sweet, sadly i'll have summer school and work to find a job to pay for my teeth and to fix my car so my dad or mom can drive it atleast so it gets driven...sadly i still don't need the bloody thing razz ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:30 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara smiles secretly. She sits under the shade of the tree and whistles to herself. After a while she thinks to him, Well then what did you faint from?
he blushes, not even trying to hide it because he knows she cant see him. i...uh..*cough*i dont know... *lie* he tries to change the subject. so how was this place before i got here?? sweatdrop
She smirks, knowing he's trying to change the subject, but goes along with it. It's pretty much the same. . . Well there have been a few attacks on the school.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:44 pm
Eddie sighed calmly until she said 'attacks on the school', then he fells out of the tree. after a few coughs, he looked up at Izara. what? why would anything attack here? i mean..its just a bormal school...right? except for the fighting and the animal-part-human people and vampires and spirits and-- actually this place isnt normal at all. (haha)  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:47 pm
She smiles warmly, Exactly. Really, I don't know why we were attacked. All I know is that there has been a few major fights that took place here.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games