Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji chuckles, "I'm fantastic." He looks at Racy and smiles at her, "Hey, Racy."
she waves, hanging onto a branch on a tree, starting to climb into it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:11 pm
Ryoji fixes Izara so she doesn't hurt her neck then starts whistling again.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:15 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji fixes Izara so she doesn't hurt her neck then starts whistling again.
ria blushes inthe awkward silence. "so..um...when does school start?" she was really dying to ask that in the back of her head.
by then, racy was already sitting in the branch above them, leaning over to listen to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:16 pm
"Hm, I think it may start in a few days actually. We're in the middle of a break, so I think we're aloud to go out into town and stuff." Ryoji said looking up at her with a straight face.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Ed, this time was making an simpler training for a human, he was boxing with his power highly supressed, to match that of a normal humans, doing the basic in the southpaw stance, right jabs, left straights and uppers, as well flicker jabs and other punches, after thatm he passed to muai tai, training knee blows  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
"Hm, I think it may start in a few days actually. We're in the middle of a break, so I think we're aloud to go out into town and stuff." Ryoji said looking up at her with a straight face.
ria nodded satisfied with the answer.
racy suggested. "maybe we should go around town...just to move around. no offense, but im kinda bored hanging around this tree all the time." ria shrugged, looking to Ryoji.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:35 pm
notingles-do-po
Ed, this time was making an simpler training for a human, he was boxing with his power highly supressed, to match that of a normal humans, doing the basic in the southpaw stance, right jabs, left straights and uppers, as well flicker jabs and other punches, after thatm he passed to muai tai, training knee blows
as nate was dragging himslef to his dorm, the gym caught his attention and he walked over there to train. "god dammit! how does racy always beat me. i mean, thats not how its supposed to be! im supposed to be stronger than her. ugh. im gonna get fired...or theyre gonna kill me." he mumbled to himself, walking into the gym not noticing Ed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:38 pm
Ed's knee soon materialized before Nate, before returning closer to Ed "you shold at least greet old friends..." Ed said, sweating a bit, he returned to his practice "and, whats about you geting killed?" he asked  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:42 pm
notingles-do-po
Ed's knee soon materialized before Nate, before returning closer to Ed "you shold at least greet old friends..." Ed said, sweating a bit, he returned to his practice "and, whats about you geting killed?" he asked
Nate was suprise seeing Ed's knee by him, then seeing Ed himslef again. "hey Ed! long time no see!" he greeted. "oh..no-nothing. dont worry about it." he shook his head sitting down on the ground. "so what r you doin? why are you training? your like..the strongest person here! (meaning the whole school wise)  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:45 pm
"if you say so..." Ed said, stoping the knee training, passing to real kicks "i might be... but i'm still weak, if you compare me to the guy who is comming... carlel..." ed said, knoking half of the wall off with just air pressure after mentioning the name, his expression denoted anger, before he continued normally  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:47 pm
notingles-do-po
"if you say so..." Ed said, stoping the knee training, passing to real kicks "i might be... but i'm still weak, if you compare me to the guy who is comming... carlel..." ed said, knoking half of the wall off with just air pressure after mentioning the name, his expression denoted anger, before he continued normally
nate widened his eyes staring at the wall. "oo...kay? o.0" he looked back at Ed. "whos that? is he a new kid coming to school?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:50 pm
"kid my a**..." Ed said, once again, breaking a part of the wall "he is an old enemy of mine, he is aming in killing me and anyone in this scholls in a few moths... he is the complete reverse of me... but twice... maybe thrice as powerfull..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:53 pm
notingles-do-po
"kid my a**..." Ed said, once again, breaking a part of the wall "he is an old enemy of mine, he is aming in killing me and anyone in this scholls in a few moths... he is the complete reverse of me... but twice... maybe thrice as powerfull..."
"damn." nate said under his breath. "if i cant even beat racy, ill die trying with this guy..." nate then nodded and looked up. "yep! im definatly gonna get fired!" he said in a happy sarcastic voice then hung his head down sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:56 pm
(g2g) nate and his secret job were ment to be togeter for his life. once he gets fired, he has to die because they wont need him anymore. its killing em not to just blurt our the job!! someone has to figure it out. or atleast get him to tell you.
((byezszszs!! oh and)..i still have 5 more weeks of school..so you guys might have to start school here without me. -.-)  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games