Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:26 am
Kizaunta
Despite my crappy connection, I am back. biggrin xp

Welcome back. *pounces and clings and sits on head* o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:26 am
Kizaunta
Despite my crappy connection, I am back. biggrin xp

Better than nothing, 'eh? ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:30 am
O.o I don't understand..I always picture myself more as a white panther....but..I don't like white.o.o infact I dispise it really, cause white blinds me so easily..o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:31 am
Just a random thought that's been bothering me..o.o; I just can't figure it out..>< *goes nutes*>.>;; Yeah, light (even sometimes dim-inside light- blinds me..<.<;; Yeah) Peaches! o-o  

Lelya Akani

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:33 am
well..The female part of me..>.> the male part..(no, I'm not male and female..Just..Kinda..split personality wise) is black..Maybe that's it? o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:33 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> Erm... anyone here? >> <<

I'm here ^^

Hiyo Doomie! *pounces* <^^>  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:35 am
Silver Night
well..The female part of me..>.> the male part..(no, I'm not male and female..Just..Kinda..split personality wise) is black..Maybe that's it? o_O

Actually, I'm kinna the same way. My main fursona is Lloxie, really bright colored and friendly and stuff, but then my alter-fursona Tiastos, the somewhat more mysterious, dark one, is all grey and black and dark blue. o-O;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:35 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> Erm... anyone here? >> <<

I'm here ^^

Heya Lloxie, how're ya? ^^
Oooh, just remembered, I never really got aroudn to showing you that sezzy draco-fox pic I was doing surprised !
*goes re-size and save pic in Photoshop for Photobucket*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:36 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

I'm here ^^

Heya Lloxie, how're ya? ^^
Oooh, just remembered, I never really got aroudn to showing you that sezzy draco-fox pic I was doing surprised !
*goes re-size and save pic in Photoshop for Photobucket*

I'm good. <^^> Might be comming down with the flu, but ok otherwise. xP You?

.... Draco-fox piccie??? IWANNASEEIWANNASEE! *spazzes* X3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:38 am
Lloxie

Actually, I'm kinna the same way. My main fursona is Lloxie, really bright colored and friendly and stuff, but then my alter-fursona Tiastos, the somewhat more mysterious, dark one, is all grey and black and dark blue. o-O;

Okey..I don't feel so bad..x3 My altet-fursona..He's kinda the same way. Real mysterious..He's the type of guy that doesn't know how to smile..x3  

Lelya Akani

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:40 am
Silver Night
Lloxie

Okey..I don't feel so bad..x3 My altet-fursona..He's kinda the same way. Real mysterious..He's the type of guy that doesn't know how to smile..x3

x3 Mine does. He's mysterious but not necessarily a bad guy or anything. He's just... odd. =p He's also in a lot of story ideas I have, and I've used him in many RPs. He's a grey wolf furry, heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:41 am
Piccie?!?!? I WANNA SEE!*runs around in circles* o-o  

Lelya Akani

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:42 am
Hmm... and on a random note, I love the smell of shaving cream. o-o; *just shaved his would-be goti* Wheee. :B  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:43 am
*squees* just noticed spelling error. Alter-fursona..x3  

Lelya Akani

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:43 am
Silver Night
Piccie?!?!? I WANNA SEE!*runs around in circles* o-o

*does too* *runs in circles around Doomie*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games