Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:06 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I saw

I would, but I can't

Oh, okies. ^^;
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:10 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I saw

I would, but I can't

Oh, okies. ^^;

sorry

I'll be back ina bit

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I saw

I would, but I can't

Oh, okies. ^^;

sorry

I'll be back ina bit

Alrighty, later.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Back

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:05 pm

Welcome back. ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:08 pm

Eddily
Welcome back. ^_^

thanks

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Welcome back. ^_^

thanks

So was your reasoning before just cause you had to go, or don't you want to do that anymore? ^^;
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:23 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Welcome back. ^_^

thanks

So was your reasoning before just cause you had to go, or don't you want to do that anymore? ^^;

It feels odd doing that stuff, mostly cause the laptop is in the kitchen, and my room is right next to the living room, so it's like people are right there. Plus Mayu is usally around, so feels weird doing it with her here

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:27 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Welcome back. ^_^

thanks

It feels odd doing that stuff, mostly cause the laptop is in the kitchen, and my room is right next to the living room, so it's like people are right there. Plus Mayu is usally around, so feels weird doing it with her here

Oh, I see. I understand. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:30 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Welcome back. ^_^

thanks

Oh, I see. I understand. ^^

I do miss having a whole upstaires to myself, in whitch to paw off in full nudeness.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:33 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I do miss having a whole upstaires to myself, in whitch to paw off in full nudeness.

I bet you really enjoyed that. razz
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:37 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

yeah ^^ I can't wait till we can move out, so I can do that again. Or walk around nude. hehe, we'll probably need to do a room mate thing, but hopefully they won't mind.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:40 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

yeah ^^ I can't wait till we can move out, so I can do that again. Or walk around nude. hehe, we'll probably need to do a room mate thing, but hopefully they won't mind.

Maybe they'll do it too. surprised
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:44 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

hehe, maybe. Although, if it's one of the people we'd probably do it with, it would be odd, and doubt she would, shes not that eh.... whats the word? not open, but something like that, shy

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:46 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

hehe, maybe. Although, if it's one of the people we'd probably do it with, it would be odd, and doubt she would, shes not that eh.... whats the word? not open, but something like that, shy

She might warm up to the idea. I'm shy too.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games