Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:44 am
Silver Night
*squees* just noticed spelling error. Alter-fursona..x3

xP *giggles* Stupid typo pixies. =p  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:45 am
Lloxie
Silver Night
Piccie?!?!? I WANNA SEE!*runs around in circles* o-o

*does too* *runs in circles around Doomie*

*follows and runs circles around Doomie too* o-o

>.>stupid typo pixies..v.v They haunt me still! WHY!?!?! WHY ME?!?! *cries*  

Lelya Akani

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:45 am
Silver Night
Lloxie
Silver Night
Piccie?!?!? I WANNA SEE!*runs around in circles* o-o

*does too* *runs in circles around Doomie*

*follows and runs circles around Doomie too* o-o

>.>stupid typo pixies..v.v They haunt me still! WHY!?!?! WHY ME?!?! *cries*

*hugglepets* They're evul and in league with the gnomes. :/ They bother me too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:47 am
I wanna draw something,b ut I don't feel like drawing..@_@  

Lelya Akani

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:48 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> Erm... anyone here? >> <<

I'm here ^^

Hiyo Doomie! *pounces* <^^>

Heya Lloxie, how're ya? ^^
Oooh, just remembered, I never really got aroudn to showing you that sezzy draco-fox pic I was doing surprised !
*goes re-size and save pic in Photoshop for Photobucket*

I'm good. <^^> Might be comming down with the flu, but ok otherwise. xP You?

.... Draco-fox piccie??? IWANNASEEIWANNASEE! *spazzes* X3

Doing good myself. Yesterday I went to visit the college I want to attend next year... it's AWESOME! surprised

there's a cartoons studio for drawing... with the big tables, blue pencils and paper layering thingies, so cool! And right next to it is a room with monster computer rigs for 3D Aniamtion... both courses I'll be taking mrgreen
Anyhow, I was pretty sure I wanted to go there, but now I'm 100% confident about it. 3nodding biggrin

Anyhow, um, piccy! Putting aside a pic of whom, the art ish sezzy nonteheless. Black dracofox :
Woot for british pride XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:49 am
I have a site of this one guy/girl..s/he draws really cute stuff.x3 I'd post it, but it does have..*ahems* Mature stuff in it..and..I don't want someone to start complaining about me, and get me banned from gaia..>>

i wanna go to drawing college..v.v iw ouldn't be accepted I suck at drawing..and..erm..o.O I don't know any..x3  

Lelya Akani

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:57 am
awrr,silence..v.v o.o I wanna go to Canada..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:02 pm
v.v *goes to explore more of AFG*  

Lelya Akani

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:06 pm
Merf, sowwy for falling silent. Got dragged away by my dad for a few minutes. x_X; *goes to read/reply to what he missed*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:08 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> Erm... anyone here? >> <<

I'm here ^^

Hiyo Doomie! *pounces* <^^>

Heya Lloxie, how're ya? ^^
Oooh, just remembered, I never really got aroudn to showing you that sezzy draco-fox pic I was doing surprised !
*goes re-size and save pic in Photoshop for Photobucket*

I'm good. <^^> Might be comming down with the flu, but ok otherwise. xP You?

.... Draco-fox piccie??? IWANNASEEIWANNASEE! *spazzes* X3

Doing good myself. Yesterday I went to visit the college I want to attend next year... it's AWESOME! surprised

there's a cartoons studio for drawing... with the big tables, blue pencils and paper layering thingies, so cool! And right next to it is a room with monster computer rigs for 3D Aniamtion... both courses I'll be taking mrgreen
Anyhow, I was pretty sure I wanted to go there, but now I'm 100% confident about it. 3nodding biggrin

Anyhow, um, piccy! Putting aside a pic of whom, the art ish sezzy nonteheless. Black dracofox :
Woot for british pride XD

x3 Woot, coolness. <^-^> Unfortunately I've found out I may have trouble getting into a college, cost-wise. x.x; Apparently my mom, who was supposed to have been taking care of our family's money, has goofed up a bit and we're way behind on some bills. So yeah... e.e;

.... Ooooo.... sezzeh piccie! << >>

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:09 pm
Silver Night
I have a site of this one guy/girl..s/he draws really cute stuff.x3 I'd post it, but it does have..*ahems* Mature stuff in it..and..I don't want someone to start complaining about me, and get me banned from gaia..>>

i wanna go to drawing college..v.v iw ouldn't be accepted I suck at drawing..and..erm..o.O I don't know any..x3

Ooo, I wanna see! PM me a linkeh? =p  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:10 pm
Silver Night
awrr,silence..v.v o.o I wanna go to Canada..

Yee, sowwy, I went afk for a few minutes. x-x; And me too... at least half of my online friends live in Canada, if not more. Including my girlfriend. <^~^> But then I'd probably freeze to death. XD;;  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:15 pm
Meep, now you guys are all quiet. Come back here you two...! =p  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:19 pm
*sighs and curls up, then yawns* What to do, what to do...  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:28 pm
hey all  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games