Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:47 pm
xGOTx IRex
Rez:No im not...if i saved Rose sooner,she would've never gotten into a coma
Rose:*looks at Rez* No...if you didnt save me...i would've died...being in a coma is better than dying...
Rez:...*looks down,scratching head*
Ria looks at both of them suspiciously. "aww sweet." she whispered to herslef.
racy looked at ria like 'what are you doing?'.
ria shruggs, looking back at rez and rose. "so.....Rose is okay now..right?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm
Rez:Well...she's still recovering her memories...she still cant remember her family...
Rose:*looks at Ria*...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji set Izara down in a desk next to his. He sat down and waited for the Math class to start. Most people were surprised to see the siblings of a 4 year difference in the same class, but the truth was that Izara was smarter than Ryoji in mathematics.
"It's a wonder she is so friggin ingenius when she sleeps as much as she does. . ." Ryoji says to himself. He looks up at the board and prays that class will start soon.
eddie slides by the clasroom door, quickly glancing through the rooms. he comes back to this room after seeing people in desks. it was ryoji and izara. hi!...um...looks at izara sleeping?  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 pm
- Sarah sits in a tree swingging one of her legs down with her eyes closed listening to her iPod -  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 pm
xGOTx IRex
Rez:Well...she's still recovering her memories...she still cant remember her family...
Rose:*looks at Ria*...
racy looks at rose. she would know what she would do i she forgot about her family. her family was her life to her. and since her family died, so did her life. it crumbled into small peices that shes still trying to recover. she also wondered how she could ever forget about Nico. that would kill her.

Ria's ears twitched, lost in an awkward moment not knowing what to say. "oh..um...do you kow her family? maybe yo could help her remeber!" she offered an idea.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm
Rez:*shakes head* No...i said i just found Rose laying on the road...i didnt say anything about seeing,meeting,or knowing her family...
Rose:*ears go down*...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:57 pm
Ryoji looks up at Eddie and blinks. "Oh, she likes sleeping. . ."
Izara yawns while covering her mouth then blinks sleepily.
Ryoji smiles at her, "Hey sleeping beauty."
He chuckles then glances outside. "Hm?"
His face lighs up and he teleports to the tree in which Sarah is sleeping. He smiles brightly up at her, "Sarah, darling!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji looks up at Eddie and blinks. "Oh, she likes sleeping. . ."
Izara yawns while covering her mouth then blinks sleepily.
Ryoji smiles at her, "Hey sleeping beauty."
He chuckles then glances outside. "Hm?"
His face lighs up and he teleports to the tree in which Sarah is sleeping. He smiles brightly up at her, "Sarah, darling!"
eddie sits next to izara smiling. "hey!"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:01 pm
- blinks looking around - hi sweety - jumps out of the tree quickly - ah I've missed you!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:02 pm
xGOTx IRex
Rez:*shakes head* No...i said i just found Rose laying on the road...i didnt say anything about seeing,meeting,or knowing her family...
ria's smile faded. "oh..how sad..." then her ears perk up. "to come to think about it, i dont know if i ever had a family..." *searching thoughts*
racy thinks about that too. "yeah..i never met you family..."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:04 pm
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
ria's smile faded. "oh..how sad..." then her ears perk up. "to come to think about it, i dont know if i ever had a family..." *searching thoughts*

Rez:...*ears twitch confused* wait...shouldnt we be going to class
Rose:*gasps* Oh no,i have math *picks up books and backpack,and starts going to her math class*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Izara grins at Eddie, Hey there.

Ryoji picks Sarah up and spins her around. "Not nearly as much as i've missed you!" He sets her down on her feet then kissed her forehead.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 pm
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex

Rez:...*ears twitch confused* wait...shouldnt we be going to class
Rose:*gasps* Oh no,i have math *picks up books and backpack,and starts going to her math class*
ria sighed, and followed. racy did too. she had to rest for her classes, whitch started after math.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:08 pm
- holds you - baby don't leave me anymore I don't like it when you leave...  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara grins at Eddie, Hey there.

Ryoji picks Sarah up and spins her around. "Not nearly as much as i've missed you!" He sets her down on her feet then kissed her forehead.

eddie's pupils shrinked. i...i talked. he was mad at himself, for the second time. he keeps letting his gaurd down and just starts talking to people. its dangerous, maybe could cost him his life.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games