Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Thalion's SOA Directory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 pm
Kirkis
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User Image
Name: Kirkis |Full Size-Image | With Items | Cert |
Meaning: Not sure.
Pride Chokwe
Status: Supposedly he has a fiance but she's been missing, assumed dead, for quite a while.
Personality:
Kirkis is perhaps one of the kindest, most understanding souls within the Chokwe. He was once a highly respected member of a colony of leopards that existed to and only unto themselves. They lived in a secluded wood within the branches of ancient trees. They were largely isolationists and both feared and loathed the other species that existed on the outside. Kirkis was naturally curious in his youth and would often slip out of the clan's territory to observe these other creatures. In time, he began to grow fond of the world outside.

He tried, and failed, to pull the scales from the eyes of the members of his clan and came to be seen as an upstart. The only individual that would listen to his musings was Sylvina, the daughter of the chief. The two soon fell in love albeit it was a silent, secret affair.

He joined up with Tir, Gremio, Viktor, and Flik when war ravaged the land and the strangers passed through the Clan's territory in search of respite. When they left, so did he in hopes of uniting his clan with the outside world. When they returned, it was to a forest ravaged by a fire triggered by a lightning storm and the bodies of his clan members. Sylvina was missing among the bodies but Kirkis soon fell into despair. It was Gremio that brought him around and kept him clinging to the hope that she might still live.

Kirkis spent many years searching for his beloved but when rumor of trouble reached him in the freelands he made all speed back to the Chokwe, ready to defend his friends once more.

He has a good heart and a gentle, understanding spirit but he's a keen eye, a deadly striker, and a cunning survivalist.

Plots?
► Kirkis will be returning to the Chokwe for the metaplot. He may not play a huge role but he'll be there to give what support he can.
► I would love some backplay with him out in the rogue lands. Any and all random interactions are welcome!
► He has a mate that I may be customizing for Reeshie later on and he's not a flinging type so please no offers.

Colorist: Me!
Obtained by: March Item Shop Custom

Theme Song: Jai Ho ~ You are my destiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:28 pm
Kirkis
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:37 pm
Kirkis

Note:
Kirkis was obtained as an adult. The events of his cubhood are assumed and/or backlogged.
Cubhood Summery

Energetic and curious, Kirkis was the only child born to his parents and in that his parents were wholly dedicated to his upbringing. His mother, a gentle leopardess, was perhaps one of his greatest influences when it came to seeing the world. She would often tell him of the heros that traveled into the freelands from days past, how they fought alongside the other species of the grasslands. His father was a talented striker, appearing from the trees with only a moment's notice, his blows accurate, and his claws nearly legendary in their potency. Kirkis was raised under his father's proud but firm paw and grew in his mother's kindness and wisdom.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 pm
Kirkis

Note:
Kirkis was obtained as an adult. The events of his juvenile years are assumed and/or backlogged.
Juvenile Summery

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 pm
Kirkis

Note:
Kirkis was obtained as an adult. The events of his adolescence are assumed and/or backlogged.
Adolescent Summery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:49 pm
Kirkis

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 pm
Kirkis

Timeline Summery:

RP Timeline:
Have you seen my- GIVE THAT BACK | Kirkis & | Complete |
Memories of Blood | Metaplot | In Progress |
The mark of the stars | Kirkis & Taban | Complete
The scent of blood | Metaplot! | In progress |
Bad News | Kirkis, Kucha, & Beba | In progress |

Total_____________
2/5 Complete
3/5 In Progress
0/5 Abandoned
Blue - Used in a breeding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 pm
Kirkis

User Image
Group pic of the SoA's that he shares a game with. Most of them are good friends of his.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 am
Kirkis

Family Relations:
- ??? | Father | Deceased |
My father… he was such a strong person. He was admired among my people for his prowess in battle. I can only hope to honor his memory.
- ??? | Mother | Deceased |
My mother taught me how to take life in stride. No problem couldn’t be over-come, no person was beyond hope, and deep down inside- we’re all the same. That’s her legacy.

Friendly Relations:
- Tir | Friend/old war companion |
Tir carries such a burden… I never got too close to him, he always seemed…almost afraid to let anyone near to him. He lost so many in his life but still he carried on. I’m proud to call him my friend and my commander.
- Gremio | Friend/old war companion |
I almost lost hope… I couldn’t bear seeing my homeland reduced to ashes. I… I fear my dearest might have perished among my kin but Gremio wouldn’t let me forget that no matter how dire things are, there’s always hope. I don’t think I’ll ever find a better friend.
- Viktor | Friend/old war companion |
Oh goodness Viktor. Good man, good heart, a little on the…erm… thick side but he means well. I know I can trust him.
- Flik | Friend/old war companion |
This poor lion… he lost his love at such a young age. I know his pain and I admire his strength in over-coming it to honor the memory of those fallen.
- Ted | Friend/old war companion |
A mysterious youth to be sure, he looks like a young adult but sometimes I swear he speaks like an elder… I don’t know him too well, but the two of us share a combat style and have fought side by side in the past.

Romantic Relations:
- Sylvina | Beloved | Deceased…? MIA
My dearest Sylvina… our love kept me going, even in the face of our clan’s disapproval and the hard times that faced us in our younger years. You were there for me when my parents were taken to the forever-lands. I can only hope you still live…

Neutral Relations:
- Luc | Old war companion |
…something feels…strange about this one. I don’t want to assume anything but there’s something shadowing his eyes.

Hostile Relations:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 am
Kirkis

Former Colony

Lukiae Ende Towayo
Pride Summery:
The Lukiae lived in an ancient wood deep in the heart of Africa. A territory long forgotten by many outside of the clan and the prey beasts that inhabited the area. The leopards were said to live twice as long as their cousins in the freelands and possessed ancient knowledge gifted to them by the gods themselves. They were, however, terribly accepting of other species and often drove them away or hid upon their approach. In time, the tree-dwellers faded into myth and legend.

The clan met an unfortunate end when a dry year left their territory terribly vulnerable. A single strike of lightning sent the entire wood up in flames, devastating the clan. Most perished in the flames and the few survivors scattered to the four winds.

Striker - essentially a hunter for the pride. Strikers were known for their accuracy and swift kills.

Chokwe Troupe
Pride Summery:
The Chokwe is a coalition of a variety of species from various backgrounds. Kirkis knows a good deal of them from his days assisting in an earlier war and has finally returned to settle down. The troupe has no set religion, no traditions or festivals to uphold. Everyone is free to practice whatever it is they want all while enjoying the company and protection of a large military-minded collective.

Tensoku Speedy Star
The Tensoku is a position open mainly to cheetahs and cheions. They train under Bai Feng. Their duties are to carry messengers between the troupe and their allies. They also serve as scouts for new recruits and new missions for the troupe.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 pm
Kirkis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm
Kirkis

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm
Kirkis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm
Kirkis

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm
Kirkis

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23323007 - Note to self  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games