Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:54 am
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Safire
Kayariy
Safire
eeeeee, little chroma's got wings!

he's so cute!
he'll be even cuter when he's all grown.

Now your other has gotten bigger!
But I think the white adults are the cutest. I love them the most.
they're certainly elegant.

the storm adults are cute too. And have you seen the sprite for the suggested mist dragon?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:00 am
Kayariy
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Safire
Kayariy
Safire
eeeeee, little chroma's got wings!

he's so cute!

the storm adults are cute too. And have you seen the sprite for the suggested mist dragon?
not yet, but it sounds like one i want.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:01 am
Safire
Kayariy
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Safire

not yet, but it sounds like one i want.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=3450
ooooo, two of your eggs are getting ready to hatch!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:07 am
sweet!  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:09 am
and I'm helping sprite toy dragons smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:12 am
Kayariy

Oo! That one is darling! I have a link to the entire suggested sprite list in the Update thread.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 am
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

Oo! That one is darling! I have a link to the entire suggested sprite list in the Update thread.

but the suggested sprite list doesn't include the sprites I'm helping with......
Eh, once we at least get an egg design fleshed out, then we will be annoyed that it doesn't mention us.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:22 am
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

but the suggested sprite list doesn't include the sprites I'm helping with......
Eh, once we at least get an egg design fleshed out, then we will be annoyed that it doesn't mention us.

*nods* But there are a lot of sprites on that list. But I am an artist and hate it when I don't get credit for things. I have a gallery here, over in the Art subforum.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:23 am
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

*nods* But there are a lot of sprites on that list. But I am an artist and hate it when I don't get credit for things. I have a gallery here, over in the Art subforum.

cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:30 am
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

cool!

I think my stuff isn't that good but people like it. I have more dragons that I need to add to that gallery. Life will be easier when I gain access to a scanner.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 am
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

cool!

I think my stuff isn't that good but people like it. I have more dragons that I need to add to that gallery. Life will be easier when I gain access to a scanner.
hopefully a good one. there's nothing worse than a bad scanner.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:37 am
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw

cool!

hopefully a good one. there's nothing worse than a bad scanner.

It is a school owned scanner so I would hope it would be good. But just so you know the author of my gallery is my other account, Ddraig.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:38 am
do you know if there's a complete list of eggs or dragons? i don't mean a what hatches into what, but just the sprites?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 am
Safire
do you know if there's a complete list of eggs or dragons? i don't mean a what hatches into what, but just the sprites?

This might be what you are looking for. Copied from the Update thread.

Ok, this is a MASSIVE possible spoiler for all you people. If you DON'T want to know what possible dragons are floating in the mists of TJ's server waiting to be released, DON'T click on this link.
http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=808
But if you what a possible reference to that new egg you picked up, click away.
Or if you simply want to drool and freak out with excitement.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:50 am
Arrie Warclaw
Safire

This might be what you are looking for. Copied from the Update thread.

Ok, this is a MASSIVE possible spoiler for all you people. If you DON'T want to know what possible dragons are floating in the mists of TJ's server waiting to be released, DON'T click on this link.
http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=808
But if you what a possible reference to that new egg you picked up, click away.
Or if you simply want to drool and freak out with excitement.
well, i'm looking for a goal for my next egg.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games