Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:09 pm
"How are we supposed to speak if we can't breathe?" Lilith asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm
"You won't need to speak - we'll only be in Chaos for a split second. I'm just saying don't inhale." Adam said with a slight laugh- although it was mainly to displace a nervous tension he already had.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:36 pm
"Alright, I'm ready then." Lilith said and gripped Adam's hand tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 pm
"Ok, don't be afraid....even though it's scary." Ada said.

"seriously?" Natasha sigehd and clung onto his chest. "Just get on with it, chuckles." She took a deep breathe to hold.

Adam smirked and slashed through the deminsions again. Again there was the airless,empty sense of sentience in the darkness and then they were back at the mansion.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 pm
Lilith looked around then at Adam.
"I still have all my limbs, I think it worked." She grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:53 pm
Opal stood at the front door of the mansion and waited patiently as the others arrived. Dougal meanwhile examined his handy work on the stone marker. It wasn't the greatest.....but at least he hadn't misspelled anything. He felt the others return but a lingered at the grave a bit longer.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:42 pm
Natasha wobbled and held a hand out to lilith to syeady herself.
"yeah... thanks."

Adam nodded and - with a hint of weariness- slashe dthrough to find the others.

"ok, last stop."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Natasha wobbled and held a hand out to lilith to syeady herself.
"yeah... thanks."

Adam nodded and - with a hint of weariness- slashe dthrough to find the others.

"ok, last stop."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Opal waved from a far when she saw Natasha and Lilith return.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 pm
Lilith smiled and waved back at Opal.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 am
Natasha hurried over and smiled.
"Well, we're not dead just yet."

there was another ripping sound and Adam arrived at the Mansion with Sin and Gabriel in tow.
"Phew. That's that." Adam said, a little wearily and sat down on the floor, tugging his hood bac up to cover his now ravaged face. "Are we all in one piece?"

Gabriel stretche dhis wings and nodded. "Of course."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:38 am
Xion watched the figures in the distant-staying away from the barrier that he sensed. He needed a plan.....

He recognized the demon with the snake-like form...who wouldn't? He wondered how her father or Beelio would react to such information. Glancing down at his Shade the creature seemed to understand and disappeared.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:53 am
[*r&b music on and sings Umbrella* I'm back and I will get this party on)
Niaro walked a bit around to kill the time and she stopped at the portal that he had opened and she just looked at it and felt the temptation of running threw it and get to earth and try to hide from everything. She felt like she had been sleeping and like she felt like she had been awaked from a slumber. She really didn’t want to stay. She looked at the goblet and tried to open the seal but it was strong magic so instead she tried to feel the energy of the goblet and tried to then take her to the place were the next relic was. She knew that it was going to cause her problem but her friend had awaken her and she had to be on her both leg and try to stand on her own. She then go slowly threw the portal and she then suddenly is in a big garden of a big house. She felt that she was on earth and she changed shape to a young lady with blond hair and with a summer dress and her eyes were innocent blue. She didn’t had no scarf so instead she hided her mouth with a fan. She then knew that the relics were there but how would she take them without making more unbalance  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:38 pm
At the mansion Gabriel gestured for them to go inside.
"Here, why don't I stay out here and keep watch? We should catch what rest we can while we have an oppertunity. Especially you Adam, we don't wnat you to have to go bac to Hell and not come bac."
Adam nodded.
"What do we do with teh relics?" Natasha asked.
"Try cast a protection spell on them, if you can." Gabriel said.
"Got it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:15 pm
Opal felt a bit reluctant to go back inside, but she thought perhaps she could think of an excuse to come back out later. "Dougal's probably still with his sister," she replied before heading back.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games