Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 pm
Koko looked over the suggestion Drake made. "Whatever works," she replied as she typed in the needed information to book a room. "Ok.....that parts out of the way." She it up so that the place could take money directly from one of her accounts-there should be more than enough to cover the change in currency.

Now that left getting there.....and possible transport once they got there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 pm
"ok." Drake said nodding a d trying to organise things in his mind. "if we land in manchester airport -and somehow get past customs - we can easily hole up in manchester for a night at that hotel. that'll give us time to buy or rent a car ro catch a train or whatever, and also book another hotel in Whitby. plus we'll have cover at the day. ok..good."
he ran a hand over his face, kneading the tension from between his eyes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:23 pm
Koko put the laptop aside. She shifted her feet beneath her and gradually pulled Drake over to lean against her. Reaching around she massage his temples and wherever else he directed her too. "Need some headache mediciene?" she asked gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm
he gave a comfortable sigh as she pulled him agaisnt her and massaged him, relaxing into her and trying to keep a lid on his stress.
"no, no, i'm alright." he said, though didn't intend to move quickly.
"i just want everyone to be safe." he said  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:35 pm
Koko continued to work the finger magic as she supported his weight. "I'm sure we will," she replied kiss him softly on his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 pm
"mhn." Drake mumbled, sounding unconvinced.
"So long as you have enough optimism for the both of us."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 pm
"I'll be sure to pack an extra supply," Koko joked. "Do you want to lay down? Might help to rest a bit." She moved one hand to comb his hair gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 pm
"You're mothering me again." Drake teasingly remined her with a soft smile, obviously not minding.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 pm
Koko remained acting as Drake's pillow. "Someone has to," she replied and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "But I'm the mothering type with extra benefits." She blushed a little at what she meant to put behind the comment. She bit her bottom lip to keep herself from saying other such bold things-especially with Judith right there....and Fayt down below. She needed to get her inner beast a stronger cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 pm
Drake chuckled.
"now that's a Oedipus complex I don't mind having."
he held up a palm and ran it gently over her now hot cheek.
"Thankyou."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 pm
Koko smirked at the remark, and used her hand to keep his on her cheek. "I can be very good at easing peoples tensions," she replied turning her face to kiss his palm again. "Now....are you going to go lay down while I pack?"

She whispered in his ear again, "If you rest in the bedroom I can't get away with not packing your favorite piece now can I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 pm
Drake nodded.
"oh alright, fine. I'll lay down like a good boy."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:27 pm
Koko smiled at one of her rare victories.....even though she had to get by packing the costume. A small sacrifice. She let him go on ahead while she paused and placed her hand on Judith's shoulder. "The decision is yours to make....and if I know Patrick as well as I think I do," she said. "He'll come up with some crazy way to be with you. Something he learned after his marriage fell apart." She gave a reassuring squeeze before heading to the bedroom....

...only to find Drake had removed her native styled clothes from her bag that she had already started packing. "You're suppose to be resting," she said pointing to the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:37 pm
Drake huffed and reluctantly lay on the bed, adjusting the pillows into a V behind his head.
"ok, ok." he said, debating getting under the sheets.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:43 pm
"I take it I need to get your approval on what I pack-clothing wise?" Koko commented trying to be serious-placing her hands on her hips, but also trying to not laugh. For some reason she found the small event amusing. But she would get one native top packed she would be sure of that.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games