Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm
He shrugs his shoulders slightly. "... Well, I can live that... seeing as… Well, essentially I came here to seek becoming human... I can live without my wings." He says before nodding. "Alright... then... What's to loose, other than possibly my wings?... I'd like the clean-soul-thing, then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 pm
Aron nodded slightly and leaned on his cane "Go gather your things.We'll go up to the old manor house.This may take awhile...'
Mira sighed slightly "Alright old man...."She didn't know whether she was happy or if she wanted to scream.Keeping her eyes downcast she tugged on Oblen's arm lightly and headed for the stairs to get their packs from the room.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 am
Oblen turned away with Mira as she tugged at his arm lightly, looking to Aron for a second before turning his attention to Mira as they headed back for the stairs. He nods slightly. "So, you going to be alright?" He asks her, seeing as she had been a bit quite when the conversation turned to that of him and purifying his soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:31 pm
Mira nodded slightly and pulled the room key out of her pocket "As alright as I'll ever be I guess....It's a bit much to take in all at once....What about you?You sure you wanna do this?"" She stared down at the key chain for a moment before unlocking the door and heading for their packs.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 pm
Oblen nods. "You would be the first one to know if I wouldn't want to do this... I mean, it should just set things right. I can survive without wings, if that's what it may come to." He says with a small shrug. "... besides, not like it's my first day with these wings... I've had plenty of time flying around... I want to finally just push it all aside, and perhaps even find a place somewhere where we can live in peace when this is all over."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Alright......" Looked out the window she sighed slightly and picked up her pack "I guess we should get moving.The storms picking up again..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am
Oblen nods slightly, glancing around before walking back to the door and opening it to look back towards Mira to hold it open for her. "After you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:31 pm
Mira smiled slightly and slipped ojut the door.Settling her pack on her shoulder, she frowned slightly in thought "You know....I still don't know how Aron found us...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:09 am
Oblen followed out with Mira, closing the door behind him. "... Well, in any case, he did. It's just plum luck, I guess."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:05 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Maybe..." She linked her fingers through his and smiled slightly "Come on.Aron's probably outside waiting for us."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:21 pm
Oblen smiles as she felt Mira's fingers slide in and link with his own. He nods. "Alright." He says as they begin to walk. He then looks to Mira to ask "... So, does Aron look just about the same as you remember?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "I guess so...The last time I saw him I was five.." She sighed slightly and touched her mother's necklace lightly "He seems a little more worn out than before, older some how..." She shrugged, unsure of how to explain it.
Aron leaned against the wall outside of the inn and closed his eyes, waiting for Oblen and Mira to gather their bags.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly. "... Couldn't it be just that because he just IS older?... That, or perhaps he makes himself look older as the years pass as to blend in."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Mira shook her head "No, he looks exactly the same just...I don't know...I can't explain it." She frowned, trying to figure out exactly how Aron was different.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Well, alright then... perhaps how you remembered him isn't exactly how he is anymore, people can change." He says before looking forward as they walked down the steps.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games