Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 pm
*Shrugs* What does your side have to offer me?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:29 pm
No steroids type potions or false title and respect from a defeated land I can promise you that -stares accusingly at moon-  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:27 pm
*glares at Toan*

First off, my potions aren't steroids. They adapt to your body to heal you when you need to be healed. In short, they're healing potions. Some of the others are optional to use, if you want abilities to be enhanced.
Second, titles, honors, and respect you get from me and my side are completely genuine. Oh, did I mention riches, more wealth, and land for you?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm
In the world of equivalent exchange, those potion have to have a side effect in order for them to work. It basic law, the greater the effect the worst the side effect. Since your potion is so amazing, their got to be a horrid side effect afterward so that means "STEROIDS!"
Another thing, honor, titles, and respect are genuine huh? -looks at Kain for a long moment then turn back to moon- I'm not buying that crap.
And my third argument, sure you promise them your wealth and land but the problem is your giving away MY money and MY land! Everything you promised here is a lie! Everything you own shall be mine!  

The Sadistic Toan

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:41 pm
Um steroids most enhance hormons, not healing effect of the body. Gosh toan your so strange sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm
You need to notice, I did say HEALING potion. In order to heal something, you would have had to have been hurt or lost something necessary. A loss to be replaced is the simple way a healing potion works. If you lack in a certain ability or area of expertise, enhancement or buffer potions make up for that.
...Toan, what are you trying to say?
It's not your land, and it's not your money. It's MINE, and my kingdom's. Second, you just contradicted yourself. "...but the problem is your giving away MY money and MY land!" and then you say "Everything you own shall be mine!" You just admitted there that I own everything here, so how can you say all that I'm giving away is yours? It'll only be yours IF you get my land, which you really won't.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 pm
The Sadistic Toan
In the world of equivalent exchange, those potion have to have a side effect in order for them to work. It basic law, the greater the effect the worst the side effect. Since your potion is so amazing, their got to be a horrid side effect afterward so that means "STEROIDS!"
Another thing, honor, titles, and respect are genuine huh? -looks at Kain for a long moment then turn back to moon- I'm not buying that crap.
And my third argument, sure you promise them your wealth and land but the problem is your giving away MY money and MY land! Everything you promised here is a lie! Everything you own shall be mine!

Toan the onmly land you own is that small town you call a kingdom >.> *gets map and points to Toans small town* this is you *points to rest of the map with Moon's name written on it* this is us  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:52 pm
The Sadistic Toan

Okay, just to make a point... or a lot of points:

Like Fudge said, steroids enhance hormones. Healing potions are self-explanatory -- they heal. Enhancement and/buffer potions enhance areas of expertise/abilities that one lacks in. To be completely honest, none of my potions enhance hormones. None of them.

Second, the side effects are merely that the potion does not last forever. Depending on one's weaknesses and strengths, the length of the potion's lasting varies.

Honor, titles, and respect are genuine, and I can prove it. Have I ever taken away anyone's honor when they are working efficiently and well under me? No. Have I ever repealed a title from someone if they haven't betrayed me? No. Do I treat all that work under me with respect? Yes. Do I treat all that are my potential soldiers with respect? Yes.

Aaaand your third argument, well, I already pointed out the contradictions.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:53 pm
I might just stay neutral, don't want to piss the wrong people off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:55 pm
Panda that might piss the wrong people off  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:12 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
You need to notice, I did say HEALING potion. In order to heal something, you would have had to have been hurt or lost something necessary. A loss to be replaced is the simple way a healing potion works. If you lack in a certain ability or area of expertise, enhancement or buffer potions make up for that.
...Toan, what are you trying to say?
It's not your land, and it's not your money. It's MINE, and my kingdom's. Second, you just contradicted yourself. "...but the problem is your giving away MY money and MY land!" and then you say "Everything you own shall be mine!" You just admitted there that I own everything here, so how can you say all that I'm giving away is yours? It'll only be yours IF you get my land, which you really won't.

You shouldn't call it healing potion but ultimate power and immortality potion the way your using it

What I'm trying to say is what you own shall no longer be yours, you know your about to lose your land yet you giving away what will be mine to others, hence your giving away MY land and MY money. Also

Kain had been to occupied with show Toan the map that he failed to react to Toan attack and was decapitated by the scythe or would've been if Toan hadn't simply touch the back of his neck with the blade. Toan pulled back his Scythe rest it on his shoulder "Fool. This is War, don't take time to show a map in a fight!" Toan turn to the rest of his army "This is boring me! We're pulling back!" The army stop what they were doing and begin to retreat, complaining at the same time. His Astamon came up with an expression of uncontainable shock, not believing what Toan was doing. Toan shook his head "This has become more of a debate then it is a war. Nobody is fighting. I don't need such a sad land with such a weak resolve. Maybe I'll aim for Liger next. He might put up a better fight."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:24 pm
It's not giving anyone ultimate power or immortality, hence why it's not called that.

And once again you contradicted yourself. You say you'll own what's mine, and yet you retreat.

That puts me in a victory. Also, you barely put up a fight yourself. Flaws were flying everywhere coming from you. Basically you just gave up. Basically my defense was successful. All in all, my land is still mine and you wasted your strength coming here and then retreating. Who's the winner? I am, we are.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Gabriel appeared behind Toan with the Claymore so close to his throat that it cut through his skin. ''If this fighting were still going you would have been dead by now.'' He pulled his claymore back and sheathed it, reappearing beside Moon and the cheering soldiers. ''We have won but fear not when our soldiers are better and stronger we will fight again and eradicate all of the foul spawn of this land!'' He yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:43 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
It's not giving anyone ultimate power or immortality, hence why it's not called that.

And once again you contradicted yourself. You say you'll own what's mine, and yet you retreat.

That puts me in a victory. Also, you barely put up a fight yourself. Flaws were flying everywhere coming from you. Basically you just gave up. Basically my defense was successful. All in all, my land is still mine and you wasted your strength coming here and then retreating. Who's the winner? I am, we are.

I wasn't contradicting myself, I was trying to clear out the meaning in what I was saying for you to understand.

Toan had brought his scythe up the same moment Gabriel appear with the claymore, aim right under his chin and would've pierce right up to the brain if Toan had move it any further. "Attacking a commander when his back is turn and have shown mercy on you? My how very heroic of you, mutt."

I give you the victory out of mercy. I sent every single digimon out there to fight, I even put my Astamon right out in the open for people to attack. All you done was have kain block me personally, a poor job I might say, and a beelzemon who was getting beat around like a pinata. My moonmellineiumon who was the second digimon to enter the field was completely ignored. I have about 30 something megas in my arsenal alone while my other allies have a decent amount yet none of you summon one digimon to block them. I left so many openings and all moon did was flies around like a tinkerbell waving her magic potion to soldiers that continuously get slaughter by my army. Instead of continue fighting, you guys rather debate about honor and potion, I am a warrior I want bloodshed not a debate! I came here not for the land but for the war! I though if I claim this land many would join in to fight at first it was interesting where everyone was fighting but I was disappointed later in what I saw! Keep the land I have no real use for it. I'll come back when you are ready for a real war!  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 pm
People, stop calling Gabriel a dog, or I will personally take an axe, hack off all your body parts, starting with your tongue, and nail them to a wall.

You were the one who started the debate, Toan.
And, you really didn't put up much of a fight. It was too simple minded.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff