Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:44 pm

User Image

c o l i n xx d o y l e

Colin rolled his eyes a little bit as Cerry and his sister rushed away. It really came as no surprise to him and truth be told he didn't mind much. They could go off and enjoy themselves, he was just fine alone. It also gave him a chance to meet new people and actually speak to them. He knew if he was in a boat with the two girls he wouldn't get a word in edgewise. He smiled at the thought. He loved both of them but was still ready to make his own new friends. He also wouldn't mind finding Emmy again despite him being a few years older. He had a suspicion that Cerry would be avoiding her brother as much as possible. At least til the first day or so ended and she realized she missed him. After a moment of glancing over the boats, he found one with a boy sitting in it by himself. He quickly walked over and got in, smiling ever so slightly at the other boy. "Hiya mate." He said with a small nod. He figured if the boy wanted to have a conversation he'd reply, if not that was just fine with him.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

UNSORTED FIRST YEAR

Tamoketh
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:55 pm

User Image

Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette

First YearPurebloodUnsortedSecond-born

I’m like a scarf trick, it’s all up the sleeve
                      I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
                      Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
                      Fifty words for murder and I’m every one of them

╔══════════════════════════════╗

"Oh, him?" She glanced at her cat, "That's Micah, my cat, he seems fine to me," Micah just looked at the new girl, as if he was disappointed that someone disturbed his "fish hunt", but he took the scritch well nonetheless. Nike wasn't an owl person, beside it wasn't like she was going to say anything to her parents about her school life, if anything she would just borrow her brother's owl Athena to do her rare writing activities. "Why, thank you," She said gratefully before noticing that another first year was approaching their way.

This time, when Diantha was a conversation starter, this girl was quite... too lighthearted in her point of view. She just looked at her and waved back, she was about to open her mouth to say the same thing she said to Diantha when she came aboard but Diantha chimed in first. Nike just nodded casually in agreement to Diantha's statement and that was when she noticed that the boat was moving. "Oh good, it's happening" Nike commented under her breath in relief, then turned to the blonde girl "So, what's your name? I'm Nike, by the way. She's Diantha,"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

My touch is black and poisonous
                      And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
                      I know you need it, do you feel it?
                      Drink the water, drink the wine

Thinking : "Wow, I love the scenery here. At least that outweighs the old boats..."
With : Diantha Warlow, Caty Blake
Attire :

The Forgotten Weasley
[quote="Yukina101]

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:23 am

Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE: unsorted
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image
Tobias watched the other kids walking about, talking among themselves and boarding various docks laid out along the docks. A lot of the people that he saw seemed friendly enough and not many seemed to be too uptight or troublesome. Tobias was daydreaming a little bit when a boy got in the boat with him and gave him a greeting. He shook his head a little to snap himself out of the daydream and then smiled.
"Hello. How are you today? The boats are filling up rather quickly..." Tobias didn't like large crowds of strangers, but talking to strangers in small groups wasn't something that he had a problem with at all. It helped as well that this boy greeted him in a fairly friendly way, as a cold greeting or no greeting at all would have been a hint at a long boat ride.

((OoC))

Maiya Kajuji

Quote:

Quote:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:43 am

User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MelB87

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:45 am

User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~
.::. Eleven years old .::. Unsorted .::.

All of sudden, the boats started to move across the lake. " Here we go!", MJ exclaimed excitedly. " So do you guys have a house in mind? Do you have siblings that are here already? What houses are they in? I have no clue where I'm going to be sorted, but I trust the sorting hat to know what's best for me!" MJ blurted out to the two young girls, practically without taking a breath. She was eager to learn more about her fellow passengers, excluding the blond boy, who was still silently brewing in his corner of the boat, she really hoped to make friends. The excitement of soon going to the great hall, was practically making her jump out of her skin. Everything so far had been better than she could have imagined, the train, the lake, the castle. The enchanted ceiling must be something incredible to see.

::OOC::
Maiya Kajuji
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:22 pm

User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Quietly tucked amidst the reeds and cattails banked along the edge of the black lake; a heavy quilted blanket stitched in dozens of different colored fabrics had woven a storybook. Hand stitched, each square pattern was different: a pair of foxes danced; a family of four foxes were nested in a den; three foxes played on a white woven field just beneath; then brown and green trees sewn in the square beside; and finally a lonely blue eyed brown wolf stood on a patchy field of green while the rest of the blanket remained hidden beneath the Hastings' girl sprawled flat on her belly beside the sleeping (and snoring) French Bulldog. ”Air?” her breath trickled along the skin of her open palm, caressing the lines and curves with an ease she envied. Slipping across the pages of an open book, Savannah traced the lines on her palm with the painted black tip of her crooked nail. The usual adornment of banded, brass, and spider rings had been abandoned to a clustered pile on the blanket. ”Long, but wavy...and broken. Faint, too? Definitely downward. Hmm.” Escaping with her breath, her focus abandoned ship and set sail on brighter seas. Choppy waves disrupted her memory; the rolling clouds overhead mimicked the storminess of the sea, dark and gray and always ready for a storm. ”The Kraken devours what the undertow snares,” she mumbled, ”it's always summer under the sea.”

Many moments, minutes, hours—who knows?—had passed, but time was not her lord; she had never bent the knee. Fettered by the golden grains of the hourglass would not mar her wrists while the rise and fall of the pendulum will be broken off its chain. Of men and monsters, she was a mouse. No one ever suspects a mouse. ”Oh, erm, hmmm,” she said blinking into focus as Houdini's paw began to twitch in his sleep, ”Intelligence and a good memory, does not overreact, looks at all possibilities...and an inability to concentrate; daydreamer.” Savannah had a good laugh at that, ribs hitting the cushioned earth with every musical note. ”So, wavy means inner conflict and... also indicates untrustworthiness, restlessness, instability, or a short attention span. Well bugger me,” she huffed out a short breath of laughter and leaned the weight of her head into the palm of her hand, elbow settled comfortably on the quilt. Distant thoughts traveled to the near future and of the boy with the silver lacquered scar; black chains bound him and she could see it, but could he?

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: lake 】 【COMPANY:: Houdini 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'3", 101lbs

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:38 am

User Image
User Image

Liam slipped through a barricade of tall grass, brushing nature's affection from his robes as he came out on the other side. His feet carried him down the small path that led to the edge of the lake, where he could see Savannah already sprawled out with a dark-coated canine by her side.

"Who's your friend?" he inquired with a smile, taking a seat on the corner of the colorful canvas that was riddled with a story of life and love written by mother nature and painted into a decorative quilt. His eyes moved to the open book in front of the brunette, and the adorned hand that seemed to be doing more than keeping track of her place on the page. How long had she been here? Perhaps he had kept her waiting, but if he had, her relaxed posture gave away no sign of stress or discomfort.

[[OOC: Sorry I took so long! Started my master's thesis last week, but I'll do my best to keep active!]]

Essy ze Ninja

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:18 pm

User Image User Image

”Oh. Liam, I'd like you to meet the magnificent Harry Houdini... or just Dino, for short.” Savannah gestured with a sweeping hand then motioned for him to take a seat. The small hound stretched its legs and slowly blinked open its droopy eyes, he regarded the stranger with an appraising eye but didn't seem inclined to move to investigate further. ”He's rather lazy,” she explained, scratching her furry friend behind the ear and continued on with her distant voice. ”I tried to train him but my parents've spoiled him rotten, though at least you know he won't bite.” And it was true, so long as you don't have a pair of claw trimmers in hand anyway. As Savannah pushed herself upright and crossed both legs beneath her, she flipped backwards a few pages in her book and seemed to ready herself by shifting her weight left and right. ”Have you ever had your palm read, Liam?” Was it odd to say someone's name so often? She often wondered this, and was wondering it now even, but wouldn't allow herself the time to dwell. She was too curious. What will his fortune hold? It was written right there in the palm of his hand but—did she really want to know?

It wouldn't be accurate, she tried to reason with herself. Only so much can be explained in one book after all, and not every hand or person was the same, she knew that. But what if something she read now happens to affect something in his future? What if, five years from now on their graduation, she happens to look back on this day with horror and dread and regret? But what if it saves him? It would make no difference to dwell, and anyway, she ought to pay attention to their conversation before she loses herself once again, even if the kraken is hungry for her attention.

[OOC: No worries! You can take as long as you need!]

LOCATION:: lake 】 【COMPANY:: Houdini and Liam 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'3", 101lbs

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:08 pm

User Image
User Image

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Houdini." Liam cautiously extended a hand toward one of the dog's outstretched paws, trying to gauge whether or not he would mind. Seeing the relaxed nature of the hound, he decided it was probably safe to give him a mock handshake. In contrast to the firm grasp he'd have gifted to a human, he simply cupped the end of Houdini's leg lightly in his hand while pretending to tip his hat.

"I see that," he replied gently, noting the dog's lack of interest in him, and the amount of effort it seemed to take him just to keep his eyes open. He chuckled as Savannah explained his calm, yet uncaring behavior. He tried to imagine his own parents spoiling anyone or anything other than his older brother, Dawson, and the thought itself was comical. "Could be worse, I imagine." He smiled without making eye contact, his attention seemingly turned to the glass-like surface of the lake. Without thinking, the eagle's talons tightened around a small rock beneath his palm that he sent skipping across the water. He watched as gentle waves rippled rhythmically around the three points where it had punctured the calm.

The girl's question had caught him off guard, causing him to hesitate for a moment before speaking.
"No, I most certainly haven't," he told her, perhaps a little too seriously. "Why, does it look like I could use one?" A smirk crept across the corner of his lips, and his eyes along the length of her doll-like face, as if he could figure her out if he only stared long enough

Essy ze Ninja

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:13 pm

User Image User Image

A fat tongue unrolled from behind cavernous canines to exude a slow yawn before lapping upwards to lick and rewet its black nose, all without ever cracking open an eye to inspect the sudden warmth that had lifted its paw. Soon, his front and hind legs stretched up and down revealing a plump belly accustomed to leftover scraps, barbeque grilled bones, and beef jerky treats. The bulldog, trusting and at ease, sniffed inconspicuously at the sudden new smells lingering in the air but continued to bathe in the autumn sun while his owner hid a chuckle behind her hands.

”Don’t let him fool you,” she advised with an all-knowing glance at her canine companion, ”he’s a menace behind a cage and quick to knick your food if you turn your back for even a second. Very poor manners, my Houdini.” Savannah emphasized her teasing with a pat-pat-pat on the bulldog’s head. ”You would imagine that, wouldn’t you?” She meant nothing by it, really, but doubted the over-analytical mind of her companion would find such simplicity when in search of complexity. Or perhaps, she was the one being too critical? It was quite the odd experience.

While rock skipping had busied the hands’ beside her, her own sought the comfort of thick parchment pages tied and leather bound. Diagrams of four separate elemental hands were charted on the open pages, and a dirty fingernail trailed the length of each sentence. Earth hands were bound by duty and hard work, the palm is broad and square and the fingers are short, they are realistic and stable but also stubborn, quick tempered and impatient. A possibility for Liam, she wondered? Air hands, like her own, are long fingered with rectangular palms, often with protruding knuckles and dry skin; they are mentally active, restless, and easily bored. Fire hands have short palms, square or rectangular, with long fingers and pink or flushed skin; these hand owners are lively and outgoing and passionate, but easily burnt out if uncareful. Perhaps that was Liam, she second guessed now before continuing on. Water, in contrast, have long rectangular or oval palms with long, flexible, conical fingers; sensitive and motivated by emotions, they often allow their feelings to dictate their lives and often have trouble coping with stress.

At his stern response she quipped back with a teasing, sing-song voice,”Ooof course not,” Her brows angled upwards in amusement as he continued on only to finish with sly thin lips perked upwards at the corner. ”Oh, indeed I do,” she said, humbly pleased with herself though she couldn’t explain why. ”Everyone ought to have their fortunes told at least once in their life—why, how else could one form an opinion on it otherwise?—else you’ll be stuck behind what’s running ‘round a city but never truly moves.” Dark curls bounced as she gestured for Liam’s open hand in her own and instructed, ”You’re dominant hand; the left or the right?”

LOCATION:: lake 】 【COMPANY:: Houdini and Liam 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry 】 【STATS:: twelve, 5'3", 101lbs

[OOC: So idk if you want to describe his hand, if it’d be easier for you, I can just wing it. xD But this is the site I’ve been using along with the info found in the Divination lessons. (palmistry) (lesson) ]

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:23 pm

User Image
User Image

Liam exhaled quietly, his eyes bright, and wiped his hands off on his jeans before offering Savannah his left one, palm-side up. "Well then, Ms. Hastings... Let's see what you've got."

Another sly smile slipped across the boy's full lips, but it was quickly replaced with an expression of curiosity. Despite always being guarded, he let the snake slither past his usually impregnable wall without even realizing it. Rather than focusing on a strict facade, his attention was reeled into the gentle hand that held his own. Like a large box with long, lean fingers, there was a considerable contrast in size between the two, and a lot of ground for her to cover. Although it was only a hand, he felt dangerously exposed, as if his entire life was out in the open for her to see. Would she see things his eyes hadn't already told her? Perhaps things he didn't even know? Or was this all a big hoax to poke fun at him? Maybe it was all in her head...

He kept silent, and let his gaze jump back and forth between their hands and her face, hoping she'd give him something to analyze, as well.

[[OOC: I'd say he's closest to an air hand, in terms of the description regarding a preference to be challenged mentally, his desire to expand knowledge, and his tendency for detail analysis and logic. However, he does have elements of most of the options, so it's totally up to you! Whatever you see fit!]]

Essy ze Ninja

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:28 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal had relaxed ever so slightly when his daughter had approached him, though her expression had caught him off-guard. He hadn't even done anything, why was she annoyed at him? She'd stopped a few feet short of him, hesitating, and then apparently decided that whatever she had to say was more important than maintaining her distance, marching up to him with a glare. "Da! Will you chill the heck out? You look like a bouncer!" she said, clearly exasperated. He frowned at her, obviously confused. Before he could respond, though, she let out a loud huff of air and stomped her foot. "Uncross your arms! Slouch or something! Stop with the RBF!" Cal blinked. What in the name of hell was RBF? "Kiki, I'm doing my job," he told her with a stern look, and she huffed again. "You're going to scare someone!" the first year said. Finally, her meaning sunk in (the overall meaning, obviously, he was still trying to figure out what the hell RBF meant) and he looked a bit sheepish.

spaceHe sighed, hand rubbing over the top and back of his head, forcing himself to relax somewhat. They were just a bunch of children, after all. It wasn't like he had much cause to be suspicious of them. After he was fairly certain he had all the children accounted for, he lead them to the lake, keeping an eye out for mischief, and making sure no one got lost. When they reached the boats, he stopped, gesturing for the children to do the same. "Alright, first years! You'll be crossing the lake to get to the castle, four to a boat. Someone in your boat will be responsible for holding the lantern. Be careful boarding, and I'd better not catch any nonsense." He heard a faint huff and arched a brow at Kiki, who apparently wasn't done being annoyed at him.

spaceWhen his daughter didn't begin to board, he frowned. "Kiera. Boat." The first year crossed her arms and popped out a hip, glaring up at him. "Not 'til I know which one you're getting in, Da. I'm riding with you," she said, and he stared at her in confusion. He wouldn't have thought she'd want to ride with him, after all. Tapping her foot impatiently, she glanced over her shoulder at her classmates, then back at him. "Like I'm gonna let you ride with three other kids with no one to apologize for you?" she said, in answer to his unspoken question. "You have zero chill, da, I'm not making any of the other kids sit through that without me to buffer it." Shaking his head, he sighed, and pointed to the closest boat. "Then get in, baby, and I'll be there when the rest of the group has all boarded," he said, and she complied, watching him suspiciously all the while.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          All first year students should follow Cal to make their way to the school!
                                                          The boats will move later on tonight!

Grand Master Numero

Utsuha Moon

Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

stitchkin babe

garranatuto

Deviled Dregs

Mephis Inferi

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:56 pm

H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

First Year UnsortedMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                      You're empty.

The train trip had been rather boring and generic until right at the end a prefect had literally dragged Arden out by his ear. She'd stared in shock and horror, her hair (which had previously been staying a rather fine seafoam green) even began turning blood red. She hoped Arden was okay. Biting her lip, she lifted up Ghandi and slipped him into her pockets. She made hasty goodbyes to the others in the compartment, promising to meet up with them once again on the platform, and raced off after Arden. What did that mean old prefect want with him anyways? He was just a first year. They hadn't even been around long enough to cause any kind of trouble yet!

Ahnna spotted him just as another prefect got involved. She slipped away with him to where the rest of the first years were gathering and sighed in relief, her hair finally returning to its cheerful seafoam color.
                                                      "What was that all about? " She asked curiously as they walked towards the boats. When they reached them, she picked and empty one and hopped in. Hopefully Monika, Aria... and whats his face... Jameson? would be able to find them easily enough.

She's like a rock
                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                      to hold on to.
                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

The Shiny Furret

Essy ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 pm

User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea had spent the train ride with Kiera who was far more talkative than she was. It suited her well though. She preferred to sit and listen rather than talk herself and Kiki obviously liked to talk. She followed her new friend down through the station and out to the lake with her father at the rest of the first years. She was doing her best not to snort at the way she interacted with her father. It reminded her of how Kaelyn had acted with their father when he'd just dropped her off at the flat and expected Kae to take care of her. She could only imagine a younger Kaelyn being a sassy brat to him all the time. She suspected the only thing that had changed was that there was more swearing and outright anger involved now adays.

Alethea wasn't mad at her father, she really could care less. It wasn't like she expected anyone to really take care of her. She was perfectly fine taking care of herself, and that was pretty much exactly what Kaelyn let her do. She didn't expect the older girl to be much of a mother, she obviously wasn't the mothering type and Ally prayed for any child the girl might ever have.

When Cal pointed to a boat, Alethea followed her friend into it and smiled. "Do you two always act so friendly with each other?" She asked curiously. It was new to her. Sure her sister was sassy to her da, but it wasn't friendly. If anything it was just short of absolute anger. And she herself felt no love for her father, but she had only met him a few years ago and he obviously didn't have time for a kid. In those few years she'd barely ever seen him and when she did it was mostly just short waves from him as he was coming or going.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

TwilightButterflies

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:36 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxA Boat
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Aleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï ќṉøώ øṉlÿ τ ï ṃ ε ώïll τ ε l l ïƒ αll τhε с α ɾ ḋ ṡ ώïll τɾεατ ṃε ώ ε l l xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε τhïṡ h α ṉ ḋ τhατ ï'ṿε вεεṉ ḋ ε α l τ ќεερṡ ṃε ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ï ṉ ' xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø ṉøώ h ε ɾ ε ï τυɾṉ τhε ρ α ģ ε , ï'ṿε lεαɾṉεḋ τø ṡ ï l ε ṉ с ε αll ṃÿ ɾ α ģ ε xxxxxx
                                                          τεll ṃε ώ h ø сαṉ ɾεαllÿ ṡ α ÿ ώhατ ώïll τ ø ṃ ø ɾ ɾ ø ώ вɾïṉģ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceToday had been a weird day, at least as far as Sebastian was concerned. Meeting Caty's new friends and having them all look at him and Balder like they were the intruders had been unnerving. They'd been friends with her for ages, they weren't the strangers. Colin and the others were. But, of course, they'd all been at school together the year before, so they didn't feel that way. He did feel sort of bad that they'd overcrowded Aimee and Colin and made them leave; they were Caty's friends, after all, so Bas didn't want them to dislike him or Balder (or Aleah, obviously). But, they'd had Caty all year the previous school year, and she was supposed to be with him and Balder when they started school. She was their best friend, they couldn't make their very first trip on the Hogwarts Express without her! As he followed after the rather tall, rather impressive man (Bastian would bet ten galleons that he was secretly a total softie under that mean look, especially from how he was interacting with one of the first year girls, who he'd also bet ten galleons was the guy's daughter), the blonde sighed, hoping that things mellowed out with Caty's older friends and they could all be friends as well. He didn't want her to feel like she had to choose between them and the others.

spaceAs he looked at the boats, he frowned slightly; they looked sort of small. And rickety. Normally he wouldn't have cared, but Aleah was going to have a very hard time getting into the thing. He and Balder were probably going to have to help; she was probably exhausted, on top of her crutches not exactly being made for this sort of thing. "Only three in this boat," he said firmly, approaching one as if to lay claim. "I'll hold the lantern." The first year stepped aside, looking over at Aleah and holding out a hand. "C'mon, we'll help," he said, smiling at her. On the one hand, he didn't want her to think he believed her incapable of taking care of herself, but on the other hand, she obviously had some limitations. Ones she might know better than he did, but she might also be stubborn about them. She seemed stubborn. Very much so, in fact. Maybe even more than he was, which was pretty impressive.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï ƒεεl lïќε ώ α ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ , ï'ṿε hαḋ τhïṡ ḋ ɾ ε α ṃ в ε ƒ ø ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï'ṿε ώαlќεḋ αṉ ε ṃ ρ τ ÿ ṃ ï l ε , ώøɾε ḋøώṉ τhïṡ l ø ṉ ε l ÿ ṡ ø υ l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games