Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 am
The sudden sensation of intense sadness made Reno sit up in his lab, looking over to where Harleen was currently sitting. What had caused this sensation to be so strong? Whoever was causing it, they must have been extremely focused on this thought of theirs or he wouldn't have been woken up. Grabbing Harleen and placing her on top of his head, the red haired psychic set to searching for where this source was.

It would take a while of searching to locate the fact it was coming from strange inner part of Mount Silver, which lead him to searching through the base in an effort to find this supposed cave. Finally deciding the cave must be outside somewhere and descend down to the level he had been napping on. Wait, now the signal was moving. The hell? Slowly walking around until he managed to determine where the signal would end up, Reno sat himself down cross-legged and watched as Rhyme floated into the base on her Altaria's back. Looking between her and the stone she was holding, Reno gave an unnecessary tap to his head and began to use his telepathy to try and see what was going on in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:52 am
It was now more flashes of memories from a world unfamiliar, something most unlike the world that most Trainers considered familiar. In her head she kept strains of the distorted melody, it being more like a net to lure and capture versus the original song it could have, probably was before.

The Altaria caught gaze of the red-head sitting cross-legged and trilled nervously. Rhyme was becoming unresponsive to the motions, almost in a trance-like state due to the magic of the yellow stone.

'Trainer? Trainer please help my Trainer. She's not well.' Aria 'spoke' towards the boy and towards the creature on it's head in her trills, nervously twisting her head around to nudge the Pachirisu hybrid gently, causing her to shift her grip on the jacket-covered gem.

"This thing was bad news. She only wanted to see the giant dinosaur that was eating her poffins...now this." Noise retreats, speaking of which, quickly grabbing the Trainer's bag and hurrying back up with it to drop it down besides Reno. "I'm not sure what happened, but I think it has to do with whats in that jacket." The shark pokemon growls to himself, retreating to float next to Aria.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 am
"What's going on?" Sub asked as he entered the room and saw Reno, Rhyme, and various Pokemon, including a Tyranitar that had somehow slipped in with them, who was now growling rather viciously at Reno. "...whose Tyranitar?" Sub asked rather nervously as the beast now shot a glare at Sub, thumping its tail against the ground threateningly.

As for Rhyme, the images, the melody, all of that would sudden cease seconds after Reno pierced her mind. He would see some of it but like a male teenager watching something he shouldn't be when his parent walked into the room, it all turned off in an instant. Rhyme would now find herself very aware of her surroundings, as if nothing happened. But it did, and she knew it did, but for now she felt normal again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:04 pm
Reno stumbled back at the sudden shut-off from Rhyme's mind, blinking as he attempted to process the small view he had gained into the strange world. Finally focusing back in on the real world, he turned to where he heard noise coming from and was now facing down a large Tyranitar. "Aw hell." Reno swore, tapping the Wynaut atop his head to get ready for defense against what was likely about to happen. Watching the great beast as its vision shifted to Sub, Reno quietly muttered, "I hope its Rhyme's. Otherwise, we are about ta have fun."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 pm
And like that, everything just...fell to silence. Rhyme stirred, blinking a few times before stretching, rubbing her eyes as if she fell asleep. This of course was just when the Tyranitar roared and Rhyme squeaked, slipping off her Altaria with the jacket cradled....

Wait. When did she remove her jacket? And how...? This gem was strange.

First things first though; gotta calm the Tyranitar. "Hey, buddy...it's okay...Did you follow me in here?" Stumbling towards the Pokemon when the tail was thumped, she holds her free hand out to pat its side, a couple feet shorter than the creature. "Sub and Reno won't hurt me. Relax..."

She motions with her head for Aria to come to her side and take the gem from her. "Sub, something is going on here. Aside from...our friend here. Aria, give that to him, please...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:46 pm
Trish sat on the sofa in Snagem HQ, Pug the Eevee sitting on her left side, facing Idina. "Huh....Are you two going to get along any time soon?" She asked of the pair of foxes. Idina looked like she might be willing to try but Pug was proving to be a tough one to get close to. Literally and figuratively. The Eevee remained as emotionally distant as he did physically. Even though he was close by, whenever Idina moved closer, he moved away. The Fennekin had beaten him in a fight and he couldn't let that slide.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 pm
With the Tyranitar now calmed down Sub was able to focus on the more important matter at hand, Rhyme. "What are you talking about?" Sub asked Rhyme as Aria presented the 'gem' to him. "An Electric Gem?" He mumbled to himself as he took the 'gem' and examined it. "It's just a Electric Gem..." The man pointed out as he stared at Rhyme, a confused look on his face. He honestly couldn't see anything unusual about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:35 pm
Reno stared at the gem, unsure as to what Rhyme was talking about but deciding he should try. So he quietly let himself use his telepathy and co-opted Rhyme's vision of current events, waiting to see if the stone looked any different through her eyes than theirs.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:49 pm
Wait....wait what? "Sub...T-that can't be...possible." Brief snippets of what she remembered in the cave slipping through her mental fingers, staring back at him confused. While she couldn't remember what she did after touching it... "There was...there was music, and a voice calling me." Her eyes flicker side to side briefly trying to recollect the whisper and if she could recognize it.

Stepping towards him, towards the gem, leaving the calmed Tyranitar behind as she peered at the gem again, wondering if her mind had truly played tricks on her..or something of the sort.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:06 pm
As Rhyme looked at the gem in Sub's hand she would see...nothing, nothing unusual. It really did look like any other Electric Gem, even that little tribal carving of a Pachirisu was gone. She clearly remembered everything that happened, even Reno could see bits and pieces however foggy but that doesn't confirm it really happened. Was it all in her head? "You feeling okay? What were you doing when you found this?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 pm
Reno pulled himself out of the back of Rhyme's mind, scrunching his mouth together as he began to think on the subject. He did see memories to confirm her story, but insane people had been creating their own memories since the beginning of time. Hell, he was a prime example of that one. But he waited to see if his lack of influence had the same effect as last time. Maybe it was something specifically designed only for her?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm
"I was coming to find the Tyranitar here, check on her foot." Rhyme starts slowly, shaking her head before hands lift to rub her temples. Noise is recalled and Aria gently nuzzles her cheek, concerned. "I saw her...tunneling. I...heard music, and it felt like something was tugging me closer. Then I saw her hit that stone...and try to hit it again...and I stopped her. I just..felt like I couldn't let her do that."

She pets the fluff besides her, continuing. "I heard my name being called...saw it glow, heard...music...and then I remember coming to here, on Aria's back." Clearly she's distressed, shaking her head to rid herself of the last of the interference in her head. "There was a carving, too. A small Pachirisu. I remember it clearly being in there, Sub. I'm not crazy..."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:48 pm
"I'm not saying you're crazy." Sub reassured Rhyme. "Maybe there is more to this gem than meets the eye. Tell you what, I'll look it over, run a few scans, see if I can't find something abnormal about it. On the flip side I want you to take it easy. Try to relax, do something you enjoy, okay?" He told the young hybrid. He was worried about her.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games