Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:14 pm
Silly Genji
Hei was sitting on a crate, his shirt and Chuunin jacket seemed to be completely blown off. A young Hyuuga boy sitting next to him. His Chuunin vest seemed to be ripped to shreds.
"A dragon with a goddamned cold? Are you out of your mind?" a young man cried out to Hokage. He wore a red yukata under his Chuunin flak vest.
Tsunade laughed as she put her hands on his back. Her hand glowed green and his face became more livelier.
"Jinn. You idiot." She laughed...
"These guys need to stop complaining," Bakuryu said, "If they can't take the conditions, they shouldn't have come to take the test."

"That reminds me," Rio said as he rolled down his sleeveless Jung-xi's top to his waist, revealing what appeared to be a sleeveless leather jerkin and the black sleeveless under shirt. The jerkin had a elaberate design pressed and burned into it, along with many straps and scrwallings. Wood and rock shards were scattered on the surface of the leather-like material, poking into the material where they would have impaled themselves into Rio's body. There were also some darker regions from where the jerkin had taken in intense heat.

Rio unstrapped the jerkin and shook it out, throwin the shards off lightly, his skin tight black fabric, his final shirt layer, seemed to glimer like obsidian. "This thing has saved my life more times than i can count," Rio said to Sabu and Hytoshi. "My jutsus create a fair amount of shrapnel that can shot right through a person, i can heal my outer appendages rather quickly, but my main body heals slower if i hit a vital organ, so that's what the jerkin and molded rock, this black stuff are for, i have the same stuff for my upper legs. That's why most Ohmus don't where the flack jackets, because they are nearly as good as our own hunter and adept nin armor, and if they are wearing a jacket, it's a as sure as hell that they have one of these beneath their cloths."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:24 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke lay on his back and felt a single tear well up inside him and roll out.
It froze instantly and Daisuke let out a short sigh.
"Chou...is she...okay?" He croaked.
"She's fine kid," Raith said, "You need to not move though, or you'll worsen your already bad condition. Feru and I will have you to the hospital in a few minutes, and do try to keep still, though those two girls are going to help hold you down if you wish to do the stupid act of moving. And i'm going to have to deal with your young friends condition myself it seems." Raith said as he cotioned to Shin, who he was carrying in his arms. "Though it will take me a few hours to make the new, stronger seal, i can tell this is Jiraiya's work, and i'm surprised it didn't hold up."

Mai helped as much as she could with one arm, the other was still busy hefting Zasumaru. So far she had been able to summon it, but had not yet mastered the art of returning it. She sighed. The blade was a reflection of her true self, if she was to believe her father. As long as it held up in battle, she didn't care.
"Hey, old man! I've never seen you around here, where are you from?"
"I'm not old," Raith said, "I'm 33, and it doesn't matter where i'm from, only that i am here."

Mai frowned. This character was getting on her nerves.
Raith sighed heavily through his mouth cover. I hate kids, especially whiny, immature ones. I suppose i should appease her. "I am Raith of one of the ten high council Kama families from the Hidden Dead Village, which resides far more north west of Kohona than the Hidden Sand. And i am here for many reasons, all of which, you are not privillage to the knowledge of. Satisfied?

Mai perked up. "Hidden Village of the Dead? My mother has correspondence there. I only know a bit about it though."
"And who is you mother might i ask?" Raith said as they began to see the hospital growing larger in the distance.
[[i've got a feeling i already know the anwser to that question though xp ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:00 pm
Daisuke lay back but kept one eye open.
"I'll help seal him...i've been...sealed....i know all about....it..." He coughed heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:25 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Hei was sitting on a crate, his shirt and Chuunin jacket seemed to be completely blown off. A young Hyuuga boy sitting next to him. His Chuunin vest seemed to be ripped to shreds.
"A dragon with a goddamned cold? Are you out of your mind?" a young man cried out to Hokage. He wore a red yukata under his Chuunin flak vest.
Tsunade laughed as she put her hands on his back. Her hand glowed green and his face became more livelier.

"Hey," A familiar, sinister voice whispered behind Masayuki.

Masayuki slowly turned and stared into Asakura's face. Lifting his one arm, he clenched his fist causing a loud raport of cracking knuckles.
"Hehe. Calm down, miget." Asakura taunted.
"Asakura! Get out of here! You're not needed," Hokage shouted.
"Well excuse me, Tsunade. You don't have to go ape on me. Very well, if thats the way you feel..." Asakura was sucked into the ground...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:16 am
-Is working hard on Character Selection Screen-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:24 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke lay back but kept one eye open.
"I'll help seal him...i've been...sealed....i know all about....it..." He coughed heavily.
"There will be no need for that," Raith said as he reached into the folds of his cloths and pulled out a small scroll. "I have a keepsake from my sibiling that i have learned much of my strength from, and in this part of it, is a sealing method he developed for something like this. But i will still need at least 20 minutes to prepare." Raith put the scroll back and said, "Besides, you are in no shape to be doing anything, much less a highly advanced seal."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:17 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2
"She's fine kid," Raith said, "You need to not move though, or you'll worsen your already bad condition. Feru and I will have you to the hospital in a few minutes, and do try to keep still, though those two girls are going to help hold you down if you wish to do the stupid act of moving. And i'm going to have to deal with your young friends condition myself it seems." Raith said as he cotioned to Shin, who he was carrying in his arms. "Though it will take me a few hours to make the new, stronger seal, i can tell this is Jiraiya's work, and i'm surprised it didn't hold up."

Mai helped as much as she could with one arm, the other was still busy hefting Zasumaru. So far she had been able to summon it, but had not yet mastered the art of returning it. She sighed. The blade was a reflection of her true self, if she was to believe her father. As long as it held up in battle, she didn't care.
"I'm not old," Raith said, "I'm 33, and it doesn't matter where i'm from, only that i am here."

Raith sighed heavily through his mouth cover. I hate kids, especially whiny, immature ones. I suppose i should appease her. "I am Raith of one of the ten high council Kama families from the Hidden Dead Village, which resides far more north west of Kohona than the Hidden Sand. And i am here for many reasons, all of which, you are not privillage to the knowledge of. Satisfied?

Mai perked up. "Hidden Village of the Dead? My mother has correspondence there. I only know a bit about it though."
"And who is you mother might i ask?" Raith said as they began to see the hospital growing larger in the distance.

"Kisai of the Kazuma Clan. Though she's never mentioned anyone like you." Mai replied stiffly.

((Who were you thinking of? eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:20 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
"These guys need to stop complaining," Bakuryu said, "If they can't take the conditions, they shouldn't have come to take the test."

"That reminds me," Rio said as he rolled down his sleeveless Jung-xi's top to his waist, revealing what appeared to be a sleeveless leather jerkin and the black sleeveless under shirt. The jerkin had a elaberate design pressed and burned into it, along with many straps and scrwallings. Wood and rock shards were scattered on the surface of the leather-like material, poking into the material where they would have impaled themselves into Rio's body. There were also some darker regions from where the jerkin had taken in intense heat.

Rio unstrapped the jerkin and shook it out, throwin the shards off lightly, his skin tight black fabric, his final shirt layer, seemed to glimer like obsidian. "This thing has saved my life more times than i can count," Rio said to Sabu and Hytoshi. "My jutsus create a fair amount of shrapnel that can shot right through a person, i can heal my outer appendages rather quickly, but my main body heals slower if i hit a vital organ, so that's what the jerkin and molded rock, this black stuff are for, i have the same stuff for my upper legs. That's why most Ohmus don't where the flack jackets, because they are nearly as good as our own hunter and adept nin armor, and if they are wearing a jacket, it's a as sure as hell that they have one of these beneath their cloths."

Sabu nodded as he serveyed Rio's clothes. "Indeed. A nin's equipment can often be more important that what he knows. My clothes are all fireproofed and reenforced."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:42 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
DaisukeV.2

"Kisai of the Kazuma Clan. Though she's never mentioned anyone like you." Mai replied stiffly.

((Who were you thinking of? eek ))
[[nevermind sweatdrop whee ]]

"I tend to stay off the map for the most part," Raith said as they continued toward the hospital, "So that doesn't surprise me." Raith looked at the hurt genins again and said, "I'm going to go ahead to make sure they are ready to get these two into any surgury that they might need as soon as you get there, make sure they don't move, and don't take any crap from Feru, or give him any, he knows what he needs to do." With that, Raith started to run toward the hospital, slower than he usually would, trying not to diturbe Shin too much, he still made it there in only a minute or so. he rushed into the building and told the man at the counter, "We have two extremely injured genins coming in, and one of them needs extensive medical care and surgury." Raith told the man waht the injures were in the most depth that he could and the doctor had two room made up for them, and a surgury room for Daisuke was prepared.

"What about that kid?" The doctor said, infering Shin on Raith's shoudler. "I will take care of him myself, i will need a large room with open space, and a large quantity of your highest quality ink that you use for seal markings." "Yes sir," The doctor said, obviously sensing authority when it ws shown to him, he went to get what Raith had asked for, and a nurse showed him to the room he had asked for.

They should be here in a few more minutes Raith thought as he layed Shin down in the middle of the room, which was slightly indented, and looked at the mass amount of sealing ink he had in the room with him. "Well, better get to work," Raith said as he pulled off his gloves and other outer clothes, showing his under leather armor and garmets. He put his cloths outside, when they hit the floor they left a large crack mark thanks to the mass amount of weights in them. He walked back to Shin and unrolled the scroll he had on him, and rapped Shin's upper body in it, then layed him back down. He then dipped his hands in the ink and started to write runes and seal marks on Shin and the floor next to him.........  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:48 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[nevermind sweatdrop whee ]]

"I tend to stay off the map for the most part," Raith said as they continued toward the hospital, "So that doesn't surprise me." Raith looked at the hurt genins again and said, "I'm going to go ahead to make sure they are ready to get these two into any surgury that they might need as soon as you get there, make sure they don't move, and don't take any crap from Feru, or give him any, he knows what he needs to do." With that, Raith started to run toward the hospital, slower than he usually would, trying not to diturbe Shin too much, he still made it there in only a minute or so. he rushed into the building and told the man at the counter, "We have two extremely injured genins coming in, and one of them needs extensive medical care and surgury." Raith told the man waht the injures were in the most depth that he could and the doctor had two room made up for them, and a surgury room for Daisuke was prepared.

"What about that kid?" The doctor said, infering Shin on Raith's shoudler. "I will take care of him myself, i will need a large room with open space, and a large quantity of your highest quality ink that you use for seal markings." "Yes sir," The doctor said, obviously sensing authority when it ws shown to him, he went to get what Raith had asked for, and a nurse showed him to the room he had asked for.

They should be here in a few more minutes Raith thought as he layed Shin down in the middle of the room, which was slightly indented, and looked at the mass amount of sealing ink he had in the room with him. "Well, better get to work," Raith said as he pulled off his gloves and other outer clothes, showing his under leather armor and garmets. He put his cloths outside, when they hit the floor they left a large crack mark thanks to the mass amount of weights in them. He walked back to Shin and unrolled the scroll he had on him, and rapped Shin's upper body in it, then layed him back down. He then dipped his hands in the ink and started to write runes and seal marks on Shin and the floor next to him.........

Mai reached the hospital and the two were rushed in. Snorting with derusion at Chou, Mai made her way home.

((No, I want to know now. You've peaked my interest...))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:16 am
[[uh-huh, it's stupid, i was just making a wild guess really ((Tsunade sweatdrop *slaps head*))]]

~20 minutess later:

Raith looked at the room he was in, scanning the walls, floor and ceilling, just to make sure he had made no mistakes, he still had not gotten this seal to the point where he could do it with that kind of confidence as to not check his work. What he saw pleased him, the entire room was,with the excption of Raith, covered completely in his seal marking and runes, even Shin was covered in the markings. "Now we begin," Raith said as he sat cross-legged at Shin's head and began working his chraka into all the seals as they began to shrink into the center of the room.

Within 5 minutes, all the seals had been drawn onto only Shin's body, and they continued to shrink until they only covered his upper body and and arms, and that is where they stopped changing. Raith got up and whiped the sweat from his forehead. Now we will see if he has the stregth in him to make the final part of the seal activate, but only he can do that, the final clensing can only be brought on by his own resolve to break away from his curse and it's creator. Otherwise, the results could be very bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:27 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji

Sabu nodded as he serveyed Rio's clothes. "Indeed. A nin's equipment can often be more important that what he knows. My clothes are all fireproofed and reenforced."
"Very true," Rio said as he put his jerkin back on and strapped it up. He then rolled his Jung-Xi top back up and smoothed it down.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:18 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[uh-huh, it's stupid, i was just making a wild guess really ((Tsunade sweatdrop *slaps head*))]]

~20 minutess later:

Raith looked at the room he was in, scanning the walls, floor and ceilling, just to make sure he had made no mistakes, he still had not gotten this seal to the point where he could do it with that kind of confidence as to not check his work. What he saw pleased him, the entire room was,with the excption of Raith, covered completely in his seal marking and runes, even Shin was covered in the markings. "Now we begin," Raith said as he sat cross-legged at Shin's head and began working his chraka into all the seals as they began to shrink into the center of the room.

Within 5 minutes, all the seals had been drawn onto only Shin's body, and they continued to shrink until they only covered his upper body and and arms, and that is where they stopped changing. Raith got up and whiped the sweat from his forehead. Now we will see if he has the stregth in him to make the final part of the seal activate, but only he can do that, the final clensing can only be brought on by his own resolve to break away from his curse and it's creator. Otherwise, the results could be very bad.

((I thought so. xd I don't weave main characters into my story because something could happen in the anime that could make a plothole. ;p))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:54 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((I thought so. xd I don't weave main characters into my story because something could happen in the anime that could make a plothole. ;p))
[[yeah, that's always bad, that's why i love in fan fics, that sometimes, things actually fall right into place, like in my SK fic, lots of stuff have fallen right into place and made things in my story much easier.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Xegra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:54 pm
Daisuke looked at the man angrily and lay back again.
"fine..." he sighed.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games