Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here, so I guess I should do some introductory stuff, eh?
Let's see...I go by Lily and I am 18, under the Aries constellation
I love orange and green lots and cats hamsters hedgehogs and squirrels are the cutest things ever, so leave them be
I wanted to do voice acting but i'm heading off to nursing school instead
Ducks and Beavers RULE!
PE was always my favorite class in school. They nicknamed me "The Beast"
I live for Gaia--more specifically, Roleplaying
Sunflower Seeds and Hot 'N' Spicy pork rinds are amazing
I really like to draw and read and write and sing
.hack, Zelda, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider, and Spyro are my favorite games
And I actually came here to follow an rp I was really psyched about xD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:59 am

Hi everyone here! I havent been in this guild in quite some time and im back in for the RP because i enjoy RP =D
Also i think that i'm pretty good myself so im back and if you remember me from like a year ago then great if not then of well, get to know me.
Nice to see everyone and i hope we all have some fun!

GLITTERDOOM

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 am

Oi! Avast ye mateys! This here be a man by the name of Rachetdude11! This here Cap'n of the ship the Dreadnaught is in the business of hard rocking and video game playing!

Okay, now that I've run out the whole sailor thing...

Yeah, My name's Rachetdude11. I don't have a ship to call my own, but everything else is true. I've been a part of this guild for a while, but I haven't really introduced myself. So, here I am. The character I always use for Rps, Erik, is based on myself. And now, I have to go create an idea for an rp! Bye!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello! I became a member today! I'm fairly new to Gaia. I joined Gaia strictly to RP because my P&P broke up and I miss RP'ing. It wasn't a bad break, just life stuff. 2 or 3 of my P&P friends recomended Gaia. I love that this guild has 3 levels of RP and I have already recomended it to someone else.

Amarella Harte

webnoodles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Just got accepted into the guild.
Decided I should give role-playing another shot. It's been over a year since I last did so, and even then I was just a beginner, so bear with me.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm Kuji... and I like to roleplay.

Now that the obvious is out of the way... I can't think of anything else. Sorry!

KujiUn

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mewzikk

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Well let's see. I've been apart of this guild for a while, but I had joined when I wasn't really into RP. But, yeah. Now I'm interested =]
I'm sorta quiet when you get to know me...but when you first meet me, make sure you're not on my bad side...cuz...I can get violent...heh...but but but...if you get on my good side, then YAY!
*Call me Mew/Mew Mew
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Hello, i'm yuyoka. I like music, pandas and writting. whee

Yuyoka

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:00 am

You may call me Moon.

I just got accepted to this guild and I am so excited to settle in and improve my RPing and general writing skills.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Yo, I'm josh.
I'm a writer, however sadly I haven't been in much of a mood to do so lately so, I'm hoping picking up on roleplaying again will be able to help with that.

Hrunting

iCross Heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:08 pm

Name: Allen Cross

Favorite food: Ramen Noodles
Favorite drink: Root Beer
Favorite Word: Cross

About Myself: Well i love to roleplay. My main character i use is Allen Cross or Ibari.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:44 am

"Hello! My name is Bun." Bun looked at everyone nervously. " I hope we can be good friend or maybe just friend." said Bun. She went sat back on her chair in the group of chair with the other member sat on them. Bun thinking " I hope I didn't make a full of myself."

Mistresse Bun Twig TagTag

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 am

O.o the message title said i was declined, but the message itself said I was accepted, way to gaia for screwing up something once again lol

Any my name is Shadowdragon087, or shadow or whatever people choose to call me as long as it's not offensive. I'm 21 and have been rping for about 2 years, gettnig pretty good at it. Um... my life in a nutshell: Fulltime college student still working part time as well, sometimes 25-35 hours a week. I'm majoring in Visual Art and Design with Multimedia emphasis. um anything else just ask me here or in a comment on my profile as I've blocked incoming pm's to only be accepted by my friends... for a good reason.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:12 am

Hey, I'm new to the guild and just wanted to say hi ^^
Um...I'm 17, will be 18 in february and really love roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember and can even remember the painful days when I first started and failed at it ^^;
I like drawing and writing and am going to school for Graphic Design in the fall.
My art is here -->Crescentnine.deviantart.com if you would like to take a gander. I have been on Gaia for a -long- time but unfortionatly can't remember the pass to my old accounts crying anyway, enough about me ^^
~Nine

CrescentNine

Until Now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:45 am

Eep! I keep forgetting to post.

Anyway, I'm Mooneh. I initially joined Gaia back in '03 for the Roleplaying. Back then there was even good roleplaying in the Chatterbox. Now a days I've found it hard to find a satisfying RP that doesn't die out in a week. Hopefully this Guild will help me with that!

I'm nearing twenty years old but still act about twelve. I'm working at a Five Below store and working on college applications in hopes of starting a term next Fall. I'm always looking for friends and am a very understanding person. And my favorite RP genre is Fantasy, just like my favorite book genre! n.n
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games