Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:22 am
"fight.... fight.... fight...." she mumbled softly after listening to him talk and sighed, "I don't see how, if we have a lil match, will help prove/do anything for the both of us. "
she pushed up her headband that was covering her eyes just enough to glance at him out of the corner of them. "You may have changed/improved but I haven't so it would be a waste of your time." She replied blandly and pushed her headband back over her eyes relaxing again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:24 am
"I find that hard to believe. Since I've been gone for a few months and you claim you haven't improved?."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:30 am
"Thats what I stated...didn't I?" she finally sat up and pushed her headband up into its usual postion and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:34 am
With a rush of wind and the parting of grass a shadow appears in the classroom. "Hey Everyone" Spikelema announced happily around. "I am back at last."  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:35 am
Polio glanced over at Spike as he appeared and smiled at him, "Welcome back bro..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:39 am
Gives Polio a hug. "Nice to see you again so what have I missed?"  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:42 am
She kept Spike in the hug, arm wrapped around his neck and put her fist on his head ruffling is hair and grinned, "Hmm lets see...I suppose you could say alot..." she looked down at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 am
"I'd say we both missed alot. Seeing that I'm not here all the time."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:57 am
Windblade
"Well, you, Panda, and Cherry can keep calling me Wind or choose Wind-sensei. Everyone else must conform to previous rules...and stuff." He said rather dazedly.
dameon walked into the area." man i am tired. almost 400 pounds of weight can really wear someone out. so i heard wind is our new sensei huh. i don't wanna call him sensei........i think i will go with wind." he walks around looking for people." hello, anyone here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:12 am
Wind pops out of an empty classroom, pops a tag onto Dameon's forehead, and runs back in. The tag reads:

"You don't have a choice! >XD"

Printed on the back is a small explosion timer.  

Windblade

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:17 am
dameon concentrates. his body is covered in dragon scales. where the tag was placed, a small bump appeared made of green dragon scales. it moved slowly to remove the tag from dameon's forehead. just incase the tag was movement sensitive, the scales, would black the searing heat, and leave him, with bruises that would be quite painful for a day or two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:55 pm
hellspawn~lucien
dameon concentrates. his body is covered in dragon scales. where the tag was placed, a small bump appeared made of green dragon scales. it moved slowly to remove the tag from dameon's forehead. just incase the tag was movement sensitive, the scales, would black the searing heat, and leave him, with bruises that would be quite painful for a day or two.

ahem! Werent we in the middle of a fight  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:24 pm
dameon removes the tag and throws it at endless."yes yes we were."he prepares his fighting stance. left foot forward right foot back.his eyes were closed and his senses were acute after training to be able to hear the flapping of a birds wing from under the roar of a waterfall, dameon could hear almost anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:22 pm
*runs through the acadamy with his arms lowered and broken. as he runs through he yells* sorry I can't stay, I have some work to do *he jumps out of site*  

Joelakaturbo

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:07 pm
hellspawn~lucien
dameon removes the tag and throws it at endless."yes yes we were."he prepares his fighting stance. left foot forward right foot back.his eyes were closed and his senses were acute after training to be able to hear the flapping of a birds wing from under the roar of a waterfall, dameon could hear almost anything.

Endless screams and jumps out of the way. Endless smiles as he realizes the grimness of the situatuion. He knows about the curse. He'll use it to his advantage. I need to use that jutsu. I cant use my chakra. If I use this jutsu then i might die.I'll have to use that little bit of chakra that I had built up earlier. "Can I do this?" Endless then cast several signs and stopped. "Okay... its doable." Endless' hands then began to smoke. "I dont want to use this jutsu but you leave me no choice." I really dont like depending on taijitsu.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games