Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:49 am
"The mist is clearing... that's not good!" Deidara said, running faster. He tied the bag to his waist as he ran into the mist, only to see Sasori already in his fighting position. "Sasori! Get outta here! This guys too much... even for you,un..." Deidara said, just standing there biting his lip. "Feh... I can take him..." Sasori said, smirking. Why does he have to be so stubborn! He thought, molding the clay into some explosive 'crickets'.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:04 pm
Reks pulled out a kunai, ready to throw it when Dokuto made a move.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:34 pm
Sira watched Dokuto closely. If he was as strong as Deidara said, then it wouldn't do much good running. He pulled three senbon, tying strands of chakra thread to each of them. 'Hmm.. What's with this guy? His chakra level's so strong.. and what is Ketsuekikagure..?' He winced as the seal on his shoulder pulsed again, the smell of blood in the air exciting his demon. 'Good thing it's receding... or is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:45 pm
sakata was wandering around watching people fight  

Level_E_Vampire

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:56 pm
Dokuto put his hands out to the sides,and lowered his head.Fire charkra gathered in one hand while earth gathered in the other.He looked up after the chakra compressed itself into orbs."Alright then!"He said smiling sadistically."If you want to fight me,I wont hold back!"His hair flashed violet as he brought the orbs together,compressing them into a large orb of fire and earth chakra.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:37 pm
"Come at me then!" Sasori yelled, smirking. Deidara's eye got wide as Sasori yelled that, Dokuto running at him. Sasori... Deidara ran toward him, dropping the cricket before he had a second thought. "Sasori! NO!" He said jumping at him and grabbing him out of the way, taking the blow as he did. He flew into a tree, and gripped his side, coughing up a good amount of blood. "Why... Deidara! Why did you do that!?" Sasori yelled, looking at how beaten up he looked, his voice cracked with emotion. "Cause' that's what friends do..." Deidara said, blacking out and falling face first into the dirt.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:16 pm
Dokuto shrugged and moved his hand,the blood Deidara coughed up flying up to him and joining the blood around him."So,are you next?"He asked Sasori.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:18 pm
"How... how dare you... How dare you hurt my friend, you b*****d!" Sasori yells getting up, and running at him, a long metal rope tearing from his stomach and stabbing through Dokuto's wrists, making them stuck to together. He smirked, " I bet you weren't expecting that now were you!"  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:17 pm
"Rrr! Gen, Neo, Sorom, Moro, chi, Ni, San..." Sero was inside the mist, gathering chakra. He had never planned to ever use this move against...a kid."Are you sure you know what you're doing right boy?" "I am as sure as sure. I am positive this will work...I hope."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:39 pm
Sasori faintly heard Sero behind him. He pulled the rope from Dokutos wrists, the 'shluck' sound sending a shiver down his non-existant spine. He ran over to Deidara and turned him over, examining the deep wound in his side. He could barely make out his breathing. Sasori turned grim and looked at him, emotion ablaze in his eyes. "No... No Deidara... you can't die! I won't let you!" He said, petting the side of his blood spattered face, Deidara's breathing growing weaker. "No! Deidara, no! You can't die! You can't!" Sasori screamed, laying his head on Deidara's chest and sobbing. "No... you can't die... no, it's not possible..." He muttered between gasps for air. He looked at Deidara's face and laid his hand on his cheek, it was cold. His breathing growing fainter and fainter still. Deidara... Sasori thought, slipping his hands under his legs and behind his head, rushing him toward the hospital, tears streaming down his face at the thought of loosing his best friend.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:16 am
Dokuto had stood silently at being stabbed through the wrists.As the rope was removed he let them fall to the ground as blood poured out of them,but stopped after abit."You'll live."He said to Sasori"There are worst fates than his,or yours."He then turned twoards Sero"...You planning on killing me?Sorry to tell you this,but I'm not going to die yet.Not until I've had my revenge."The blood mist moved all twoards Dokuto and started twoards his back making somekind of blood cape.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:20 am
Reks had silently snuck behind Dokuto and saw his chance to attack. He jumped silently from a tree and punched him hard in the back of the head.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:36 am
Sira still watched Dokuto closely. There was no way beating him was going to be easy. He was tempted to release the restraints on his demon. 'I don't think even that would help now..' His eye's went blank for a moment, the color of gray going pale. The seal on his shoulder slowly disappearing as the phoenix began to force itself through, ready to battle the shinobi with the high amount of chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:09 pm
Dokuto was knocked forward by the punch.He turned around and moved his hand in an arc sending out a wing of violet fire at the one who hit him."You should watch what your doing."Dokuto said,his voice slightly echoing.He then turned to Sira.This looked like it would get interesting.  

Kamen Rider Chalice

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:25 pm
Reks rolled out of the way of the fire, running by Sira to help him out. "Fire isn't a good thing to use against us." he stated, his hand in black flames- but without him doing onethousand tigers and his eyes black.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games