Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okahiki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:00 pm
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
As she climbed up on the green dragon he changed colours intoo blue with a green tint,
if he changes colors then how do you know it's the same dragon?

"they all the same, just hop on it and it will copy ur element" he said  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:01 pm
*jumps down and piscks up adriel by the scruff of his neck and puts him on the dragon then lays down like a wolf as the dragon takes off*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Okahiki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:04 pm
*the other dragons beings to take off* *while kyuu i shown in front of the other dragon folding his hand and eyes closed*

(OCC or OCC: ** i have to go big test tmr, i leave the rest to everyone)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:04 pm
*stands up while in the air* *silently whispers to himself* i wonder what really happened when i was young it has been over 100s of years ago?
*speaking up so everyone can here him* isn't this a great idea to ride dragons? i'll keep a look out since i have a bow!  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Shadens_inferno
*stands up while in the air* *silently whispers to himself* i wonder what really happened when i was young it has been over 100s of years ago?
*speaking up so everyone can here him* isn't this a great idea to ride dragons? i'll keep a look out since i have a bow!

understood
hey adriel say something you are as quiet as death  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:07 pm
MysteryAnime
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
As she climbed up on the green dragon he changed colours intoo blue with a green tint,
if he changes colors then how do you know it's the same dragon?

"they all the same, just hop on it and it will copy ur element" he said

"no, as how i recognized her, is her mind, i recognized how she thinks and her soul is not changed since the time i last met her, she allso says she recognize me... i Thank you for what youve done for me, i thank you all, though it might be for yourself to be amused, i still thank you, this is the dragon who introduced me to my Legonsrath, and with that, i say, i owe you to give you all something when we depart from eachother everyone!!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Zephist

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:08 pm
*walks out* hello =d  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:10 pm
Zephist
*walks out* hello =d

*teleports zephist on to a dragon*welcome back zephist  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zephist

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:10 pm
lupinewarrior
Zephist
*walks out* hello =d

*teleports zephist on to a dragon*welcome back zephist

Whoa... hey..  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:11 pm
Shadens_inferno
symbi0sis
Adriel was alone. he usually was. He had never really fitted in. Everyone else was a half-breed of a sort. He was pure and mortal human. Nothing special. Just elemental power and a furious drive. He walked along the darkened corridors in silence.
*teleports Adriel to the group with his shadows* you're no longer in a corridor and i'm not a half-breed i'm a pure, it would be random to find out i'm a half!

Quote:
understood

Quote:
*jumps down and piscks up adriel by the scruff of his neck and puts him on the dragon then lays down like a wolf as the dragon takes off*

Quote:
*looks down at adriel and growls a sound of bemusment in his full wolf forlm*

Adriel was suddenly in a group. Then airborne. He felt the wind streaming through his hair and hitting his face roughly. "Where are we going?" he shouted over the roar of the wind to the wolf in front of him.  

symbi0sis

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:12 pm
well i think i should show everyone why i've been hiding behind this dark hood! *takes hood off showing the long vivid silver hair shining brightly in the light, the markings of ascended dark user appear*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:12 pm
to the sun temple but i got know clue where it is*the wolf growels out in a understandeble way*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:15 pm
*as they are about to fly away, Logen smiles, hey, did you know why she saved me? ... she saved me from my own darkness, she made my weapons that i had before go away and replaced them with Legonsrath, she have now granted them back, as she now se what i have becomed... theese are the weapons i have that i forged meself, in the time before the fall of my world, i had this Katana" *she draws a invisible katana, and waves it intoo the darkness, and it became so light that it blinded everyone in some seconds, and then she putted intoo the place she had it before and the light dimmed away, then she took another thing that was invisible from the air and shaked it, it then became as light as the Katana, it was a bow, made as fair as the Katana, and no food you can buy can feed me properly, though, i can make it meself, as i now have my Other half's power of life" *she said and the wind carried the message to every member of the group*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:17 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as they are about to fly away, Logen smiles, hey, did you know why she saved me? ... she saved me from my own darkness, she made my weapons that i had before go away and replaced them with Legonsrath, she have now granted them back, as she now se what i have becomed... theese are the weapons i have that i forged meself, in the time before the fall of my world, i had this Katana" *she draws a invisible katana, and waves it intoo the darkness, and it became so light that it blinded everyone in some seconds, and then she putted intoo the place she had it before and the light dimmed away, then she took another thing that was invisible from the air and shaked it, it then became as light as the Katana, it was a bow, made as fair as the Katana, and no food you can buy can feed me properly, though, i can make it meself, as i now have my Other half's power of life" *she said and the wind carried the message to every member of the group*
the weapons cannot blind me for i'm a dark/light user remember? anyways the katana and bow are what i have!  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:19 pm
symbi0sis
Shadens_inferno
symbi0sis
Adriel was alone. he usually was. He had never really fitted in. Everyone else was a half-breed of a sort. He was pure and mortal human. Nothing special. Just elemental power and a furious drive. He walked along the darkened corridors in silence.
*teleports Adriel to the group with his shadows* you're no longer in a corridor and i'm not a half-breed i'm a pure, it would be random to find out i'm a half!

Quote:
understood

Quote:

Quote:
*looks down at adriel and growls a sound of bemusment in his full wolf forlm*

Adriel was suddenly in a group. Then airborne. He felt the wind streaming through his hair and hitting his face roughly. "Where are we going?" he shouted over the roar of the wind to the wolf in front of him.

*the wolf bares his fangs in a smile and his shape changes*we are going to the sun temple and no i don t know where it is eksactely  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games