Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:22 pm
she thinks about her jewelry and slowly wonders the other way without them hearing, she keeps on walking slowly losing their sight  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:27 pm
(what happend here)  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Juno jumps a bit, and tries to grab to his back "Ack! Frigging jumping trolls! Damnit, Esuna, get the bloody creature off me before i impale myself!" he yells.

Esuna shakes her head. "Relax Juno...it's a cuter Troll." she says, in a devius smirk. She sees Bella leaving, and wonders "Whatever happened to her Red Dragon? .... ". She floats behind Juno and Tomoe, giggling to herself at what they're doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:31 pm
she keeps on walking deeper into the forest her hands clasped together behind her back, she looks around  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Tomoe giggles as she holds tightly onto him. "Surprised you, didn't I?" she smiles. "I've been dying to do that to you!" she says laughing slighlty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 pm
King Phar
(what happend here)
(Erm, they had a fight with a Demon named Ikasu, they met up with a Hybrid named Nightbane, with lots of subplots going on.)  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Juno rubs his forehead. "Thank you for doing that, little Tomoe. ... I guess your cat antics don't go, even if you have the shape of a human... " he says, smirking a bit looking over his shoulder, his hair and hers kind of rubbing obver each other. "... Woaaaah.... ok.... no touchy!" he says, and tries to make her let go. "You know i told you, you can't, nor nobody, can touch me!" he says, sweating a bit scared, knowing that he's telling the full truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:41 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
(what happend here)
(Erm, they had a fight with a Demon named Ikasu, they met up with a Hybrid named Nightbane, with lots of subplots going on.)
(phar needed?)  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Tomoe doesnt let go, because she wants to see if something will realy happend to her. She holds onto him tighter and giggles. "I'm not letting gooooo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
(what happend here)
(phar needed?)

(Almost everything happened already... you can still rp you know! XD)  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Come out his cabin and looks in the forest, hearing voices somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:49 pm
phar sat talking with a slate of aperent glass.  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:49 pm
(I will be right back.. i have to take a bath...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:50 pm
she yawns stretching, she kept on walking deeper into the forest, her red cloak blowing softly in the wind  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:57 pm
I decide to go hunting, I bring a bow and arrows, and go outside hunting.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games