Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:13 pm
Okay. If my current dog would allow another pet, I think i would love to get a ferrit. And then I would blame you NG. (Not that all blame is bad mind you. wink )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:18 pm
I'd be ubur proud of myself if you got a ferret (and were responsable with it) with the blame on me! razz My days pretty full now. he'll be out and about with me alot, and i start school work this week.yay. i'll be pretty busy, but im going to get commishs done, and then i wont be drawing anymore.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:35 pm
Ha! So I'm not the only one who uses UBER! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:45 pm
Good news, I finally settled on the name Siren for my new mantis. Bad news, I still can't tell if it is a he or a she. Every time I think I get it figured out soudenly it looks like the mantis is leaning the other way. Blah just have to wait till it's a bit older and it's total number of segments in the abdomen become clear. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:16 pm
Umm.. How is that important?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:23 pm
OmegaDragon
I dunno if this belongs here >> << more of a happy thing for Sallies, but I guess it can but... just wanted to share that...

OME'S GOIN TO CANADA TO SEE DOOMIE NEXT WEEK. =D

Yup X3 Almost a year in a long distance relationship and I finally get to see her... Albiet only for a week, as long as my vacation time allows, but I still get to see her @_@ Leaving next Tuesday at 11AM. =D

2 more days! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. X3 ~ heart
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to wear when I go pick you up at the airport D: x3

Sonya Khatsworth

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:25 pm
Well originally, I was waiting to name untill I knew what gender I was dealling with. But then I got set on the name Siren and that works well for both as far as I am concerned. Now it would just be nice if I could stop calling it an it and settle on a he or she. Finally, it will make a bit of a difference because females are more work as adults as far as feeding and dealing with the fact they lay egg cases.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:32 pm
We let the mantises out..well.mantis. he canabalized his siblings >.o there was three...now theres one. He already is eating the aphids. n___n  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:39 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
We let the mantises out..well.mantis. he canabalized his siblings >.o there was three...now theres one. He already is eating the aphids. n___n
Was he in a cage with his siblings? If so how small was it. I usually never run into caniblization problems that quickly. Although I did have one in the last batch that ate a litter mate within the first day or two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:55 pm
My mate wants a ferret. The local shelter doesn't have any though and I'm encouraging him to get a rescued animal. All my cats have been rescued...it's horrible how many people decide to drown their cat's kittens. crying

On another note, my mom won't stop treating me like a child. When I told her to stop it, she used that awful old "you live in my house, you live by my rules" crap. You'd think I'd get a little credit for being the most responsible out of my siblings. My brother won't even get a job and he owes me money. stare  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:13 pm
Kriss = the others where tiny.

Shoki = where do you live? therse ferret rescues all over! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:54 pm
neutral I just found out five of my family members died today in a car accident. Everyones mad at me because im not crying and stuff....  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:16 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
neutral I just found out five of my family members died today in a car accident. Everyones mad at me because im not crying and stuff....

I'm so sorry NG (hugs tight)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:17 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

That's horrible..... what type of family members, cousins, nephews, or brothers, sisters etc?

And everyone reacts differently to situations.... I know that when I got shocked with a news of my uncle death... I didn't cry at first.... I couldn't....  

Crenn

punchIT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:40 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Five? O.O Aww man, I'm sorry. Were you close to them? * hug *  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games