Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at frankie "whats the matter?" she asked wondering why he sounded so sad, she looks at him concered and confused at the same time, she pushed back her new black and red hair
frankie bit the end of her dress and pulled slightly trying to get her to come
she looks at him and sighs "fine ill come" she stands up and follows the spider
frankie walked back into the house and started to scratch at a cabinet marked spider tools
she walked after him and looked at the cabinet "okay" she opens it and looks to see what he wanted
frankie pulled out a leash and a color with eight loops on it and dropped it at her feet  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 pm
Kratos followed remaining silent. He stood far enough away to remain hidden, he didn't really want to know what Frankie was hiding. He just wanted to make sure River didn't get too close to anyone else.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh Thanks For makeing me Blush" She said Jokeingly and Lauphs Then looked at the Moon with Her bright Green eyes
tal looks back up at the moon
so what was it like back then?

"Well It was Way Diffrent Then it is Now...I was one of The Kings Best Generals I was suprised he Didnt Reconise me, I Died at Age 15 So Im not Sure How old I am right now but I look just as I did before I died..."

the guys old what do you expect
so did the king have colored hair back then or was it always colorless?

She Lauphs "Hmm, I think he Had like Uh Black Hair...He was only 34 His Hair was Nice to"
ha the stress really did a numbered on him...did you ever meet my blood father?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:14 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at frankie "whats the matter?" she asked wondering why he sounded so sad, she looks at him concered and confused at the same time, she pushed back her new black and red hair
frankie bit the end of her dress and pulled slightly trying to get her to come
frankie walked back into the house and started to scratch at a cabinet marked spider tools
she walked after him and looked at the cabinet "okay" she opens it and looks to see what he wanted
frankie pulled out a leash and a color with eight loops on it and dropped it at her feet
she picked up the leash and looked at him "alright then" she puts it on him then sighs "alright"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh Thanks For makeing me Blush" She said Jokeingly and Lauphs Then looked at the Moon with Her bright Green eyes
tal looks back up at the moon
so what was it like back then?

"Well It was Way Diffrent Then it is Now...I was one of The Kings Best Generals I was suprised he Didnt Reconise me, I Died at Age 15 So Im not Sure How old I am right now but I look just as I did before I died..."

She Lauphs "Hmm, I think he Had like Uh Black Hair...He was only 34 His Hair was Nice to"

She looks at him "Your Grandfather was only 16 Man, Jesh...Men didnt get Married until they Were 18 Girls Got Married at 16" She Starts Lauphing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she picked up the leash and looked at him "alright then" she puts it on him then sighs "alright"
frankie walked to the front door the leash dragging on the floor  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks at him "Your Grandfather was only 16 Man, Jesh...Men didnt get Married until they Were 18 Girls Got Married at 16" She Starts Lauphing
tal sighs
sorry just wondering  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 pm
Kratos got close enough for River to hear him. "You still haven't answered my question..."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:17 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
frankie walked to the front door the leash dragging on the floor
she leans against the wall rubbing her temples, she sighs her headache slowly going away "not now" she snapped hearing Kratos  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:19 pm
Kratos shrugged. He got up close to her as he pushed passed her, his hands quick. "Well I guess this is goodbye then..." He smiled as he took off in the sky, the map in his hands.  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:21 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal sighs
sorry just wondering

"You Dont have to Apologise Its Okay" She smiles  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:22 pm
she stumbled then saw the paper "give that back" she yelled and flew intot he air as well "get back here" she growled  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:23 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal sighs
sorry just wondering

no its not that i was woundering if you could tell me any thing about him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:26 pm
Kratos turned as he started flying up backwards. "No...I...tried...you can't say that I didn't." He said with a sigh. "I don't know why...you can hate me and not be able to kill me...but I'm tired of all of this." He said as he turned and his wings flapped more strongly.  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:26 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal sighs
sorry just wondering

no its not that i was woundering if you could tell me any thing about him

"Im Sorry Its not My fault I died, and No I didnt know him If I did I would've told you, But I might Have died before I could tell you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games