Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:10 pm
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
Rez:*shakes head* No...i said i just found Rose laying on the road...i didnt say anything about seeing,meeting,or knowing her family...
Rose:*ears go down*...
ria's smile faded. "oh..how sad..." then her ears perk up. "to come to think about it, i dont know if i ever had a family..." *searching thoughts*
racy thinks about that too. "yeah..i never met you family..."

Rez:...*ears twitch confused* wait...shouldnt we be going to class
Rose:*gasps* Oh no,i have math *picks up books and backpack,and starts going to her math class*
ria sighed, and followed. racy did too. she had to rest for her classes, whitch started after math.

Rez:*follows everyone else,ears twitch and tail wagging a bit*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara grins at Eddie, Hey there.

Ryoji picks Sarah up and spins her around. "Not nearly as much as i've missed you!" He sets her down on her feet then kissed her forehead.

eddie's pupils shrinked. i...i talked. he was mad at himself, for the second time. he keeps letting his gaurd down and just starts talking to people. its dangerous, maybe could cost him his life.

Izara gives him a teasing smile, Do I intimidate you that much?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:13 pm
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
Rez:*shakes head* No...i said i just found Rose laying on the road...i didnt say anything about seeing,meeting,or knowing her family...
ria's smile faded. "oh..how sad..." then her ears perk up. "to come to think about it, i dont know if i ever had a family..." *searching thoughts*

Rose:*gasps* Oh no,i have math *picks up books and backpack,and starts going to her math class*
ria sighed, and followed. racy did too. she had to rest for her classes, whitch started after math.

ria runs to the math class, finding Eddie and Izara at their desks. "hai guys!" she waves, sitting next to eddie. eddie waves back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex

ria runs to the math class, finding Eddie and Izara at their desks. "hai guys!" she waves, sitting next to eddie. eddie waves back.

Rose:*sits in the middle of class*
Rez:*sits on front of Rose,laying head on desk* Aaauuu...another math class...
Rose:*sweatdrop*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
- holds you - baby don't leave me anymore I don't like it when you leave...

"I'm sorry, hon." He says frowning. "After we get married, I'll never leave your side."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:17 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji picks Sarah up and spins her around. "Not nearly as much as i've missed you!" He sets her down on her feet then kissed her forehead.

eddie's pupils shrinked. i...i talked. he was mad at himself, for the second time. he keeps letting his gaurd down and just starts talking to people. its dangerous, maybe could cost him his life.

((hah im so stupid i don tknow what intimaidate means...xP)) eddie smiled back at her. he blushes. n-no...im okay...imnot intimadated.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

"I'm sorry, hon." He says frowning. "After we get married, I'll never leave your side."

- smiles - you still want to get married?  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:19 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

((hah im so stupid i don tknow what intimaidate means...xP)) eddie smiled back at her. he blushes. n-no...im okay...imnot intimadated.

((lol! it means 'scares' well that's the basic concept of the word.))
She smirks, Alright then. She looks at the board, Time for math!! She gets a look of surprising determination.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:20 pm
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex

ria giggled. "its just a math class, what are you worried about?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex

Rez>Mngh,i dont get why (x-9)(x+7)= x=9,-7
Rose:*writing down notes*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

((lol! it means 'scares' well that's the basic concept of the word.))
She smirks, Alright then. She looks at the board, Time for math!! She gets a look of surprising determination.
eddie raises a brow, wondering what she was doing. then he follows her eye and lookes to the board and sees tons of math stuff. oh....math. -.-he wasnt much of a mathy person. he was better at science and history. he liked learning about his ancestors and stuff like that. math wasjust confusing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 pm
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex
angel_eyes200
xGOTx IRex

Rez>Mngh,i dont get why (x-9)(x+7)= x=9,-7
Rose:*writing down notes*
Ria stares blankly at the board, feeling totally stupid, but trys her best to learn. she writes down notes and exapmles in her notebook.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:25 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

He gives her a 'duh' look. "Of course. I don't want to spend my time with anyone else."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:28 pm
Izara quickly got out a piece of paper and started finishing the math problems. She was done in a matter of minutes- very quickly seeing as there were forty problems on the board.
She gets a quizzical look on her face then reworks one of her problems. Ah-ha! I thought that one looked weird. She thought, correcting her work.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

He gives her a 'duh' look. "Of course. I don't want to spend my time with anyone else."

awww yay I feel special now - smiles -  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games