Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:25 pm
Viraana
noo no thanksgiving you can't get sick then! crying must have food!

xDDD Cha.... with my luck I'll probably get it this week or something, and wind up having to make up a ton of schoolwork.
... school... w-...
OH CRAP! I nearly forgot... I have a huge project to finish for history and it's due this Friday. Gah, gotta love my luck. >_<;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:27 pm
Lloxie
Viraana

xDDD Cha.... with my luck I'll probably get it this week or something, and wind up having to make up a ton of schoolwork.
... school... w-...
OH CRAP! I nearly forgot... I have a huge project to finish for history and it's due this Friday. Gah, gotta love my luck. >_<;
*snuggles*  

Crocina

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:27 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
I'm one of those people that got a flu shot so I guess I am lucky with not having to worry as much about getting the flu.

What exatcly is the flu?
Has been buggin' me ever sicne I heard of it x-X

Influenza. (I think thas the technical name, anyways) Basically, it's a headcold's big, badass cousin. x_X;; All the symptoms of a cold (only worse), plus others, like acheyness all over your body, tendancy to have bad fevers, getting cold easier than normal, lack of apetite, aextra bad headaches, sometimes stomache aches.... x-x;;;

Weird, never had anything that like that... didn't get any shots against it either. o_O;;

Other than the re-occuring colds that never last more than a day or two, or the rare headache, I don't really get sick much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:29 pm
Viraana
Lloxie
Viraana

... school... w-...
*snuggles*

*mrrrs and snugs* <^^>  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:30 pm
My spiddy senses tingled. Whats this about Lloxie sick?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:31 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
I'm one of those people that got a flu shot so I guess I am lucky with not having to worry as much about getting the flu.

What exatcly is the flu?

Influenza. (I think thas the technical name, anyways) Basically, it's a headcold's big, badass cousin. x_X;; All the symptoms of a cold (only worse), plus others, like acheyness all over your body, tendancy to have bad fevers, getting cold easier than normal, lack of apetite, aextra bad headaches, sometimes stomache aches.... x-x;;;

Weird, never had anything that like that... didn't get any shots against it either. o_O;;

Other than the re-occuring colds that never last more than a day or two, or the rare headache, I don't really get sick much.

Lucky. xp  

Lloxie

Crocina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:31 pm
Lloxie

*mrrrs and snugs* <^^>
^^ ill be sick in a week mostly so don't feel so bad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Sura! <^_^> *glomps weakly* Ner... think I might be comming down with the flu. x.X;  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:33 pm
Viraana
Lloxie

*mrrrs and snugs* <^^>

Meep, evull... x_x;; Why ya say that? *huggles*  
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector

What exatcly is the flu?

Lucky. xp

Who knows, maybe the evil bacteria turned around after noticing it could go under 20 celsius here in Canada! xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Crocina

Lloxie
Viraana
Lloxie

*mrrrs and snugs* <^^>

cause I always get sick O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:34 pm
Lloxie
Solemn Protector

Actually... the shot doesn't mean you're 100% immune, jsut makes it less likely that you'll get it. I got it (more than once in fact, I belive) within the past year, along with a bunch of other shots. I really loathe the doctor right now.... x_X;;;

I know I'm not 100% protected. Since I work at a hospital they made sure that everyone either got a shot or signed a form saying why they didn't want a free flu shot. I took a big risk by getting the shot because I ocassionally have to deal with anemia which is a lack of iron in the body which weakens (temporarily) the immune system.  

Solemn Protector

Lloxie

DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector

What exatcly is the flu?

Lucky. xp

Who knows, maybe the evil bacteria turned around after noticing it could go under 20 celsius here in Canada! xd

Ai, thas prolly it. XD I would have too, hehe. XP Smart bacteria. >> <<
Then again... I though the flu thrived in cold weather.

Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

Sura! <^_^> *glomps weakly* Ner... think I might be comming down with the flu. x.X;

*cuddles* No.... DArn, some one else is stepping in on my rival tarratory. I shale not stand by and let this happen, I'm going back to school, and get a decrin (and re-leard spelling ^^ wink and I shale find a cure for this flu. I Shale Avenge my sick'n enimy.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:35 pm
Viraana
Lloxie
Viraana
Lloxie

*mrrrs and snugs* <^^>

cause I always get sick O_o

Nawwwr, evulness.... x_x; *cuddlepets*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games