Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:50 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
My spiddy senses tingled. Whats this about Lloxie sick?

Sura! <^_^> *glomps weakly* Ner... think I might be comming down with the flu. x.X;

*cuddles* No.... DArn, some one else is stepping in on my rival tarratory. I shale not stand by and let this happen, I'm going back to school, and get a decrin (and re-leard spelling ^^ wink and I shale find a cure for this flu. I Shale Avenge my sick'n enimy.

XD Awwwwr, you're so sweet for a 'mortal enemy'. =p *giggles and snugs* <^-^>

Hey, your my rival. And I'm not letting any one have you. ^^ *would sout off that line from Venture Bothers, but kind remember it*

x3 *hugs and nuzzles* <^^>  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:51 pm
Viraana
arr going to lay dowm bbl

take care  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:53 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Hey, your my rival. And I'm not letting any one have you. ^^ *would sout off that line from Venture Bothers, but kind remember it*

Kinda like how Team Rocket doesn't want to let someone else try and steal Pikachu from Ash, since they HAVE to do it. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:55 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
My spiddy senses tingled. Whats this about Lloxie sick?

Sura! <^_^> *glomps weakly* Ner... think I might be comming down with the flu. x.X;

*cuddles* No.... DArn, some one else is stepping in on my rival tarratory. I shale not stand by and let this happen, I'm going back to school, and get a decrin (and re-leard spelling ^^ wink and I shale find a cure for this flu. I Shale Avenge my sick'n enimy.

Go to school and cure it? What kind of nonsense is this!?

Nuuu, rather, find someone with a shrinking ray, board one of your most powerful flying mecha thingies and take it one on three-hundred billion against the flu bacteria wink

Thats crazy. Flying mecha.... no.... I'll use my MS-06R-2A Great Hight Modility Zaku II. Then I'll enter into his body, and tkae em on. *stands infrount of a lard Repblic of Zeon flag, dressed in a Zeonic General's uniform* For today is not just a day of sickness, it's a day to fight back. Zeon shale do what no other thought to do. We shale save an innocent enime from sertian doom. Hail Zeon, Crash the Federation flu.

Ahhh, now that echoes of "Sura" in the background. xp

Wait, my Zaku's high powered Beam blaster would turn his inners to mush.... I know I'll get the MAster Sword, and enter in the rear of the temple. I shale fight my way to the boss flu bug, and get a new item, and a heart contaner.

Lox, if you feel a inch when I'm in there, it's just the hookshot, or arrows. Once I leave the room, or after a few moments, it will disapear.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:56 pm
*yawns and blinks tiredly* Merf... I'mma take a nap or sommat. <@-e> Stupid sickness....

Laters! <^-^> *hugs and nuzzles everyone, then pads off for a bit*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:57 pm
Lloxie
*yawns and blinks tiredly* Merf... I'mma take a nap or sommat. <@-e> Stupid sickness....

But I haven't been tot a song, so I can warp back to your butt dungen level T.T what if in Hyrule I want to return, but to lazy to run all the way there?

<< >> ^^; Take care

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:00 pm
Lloxie

Okidokie ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:01 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Kinda like how Team Rocket doesn't want to let someone else try and steal Pikachu from Ash, since they HAVE to do it. xp

Well, Geovany has Jesse's unknown bother captive, and if they don't get Picachu, he'll kill him. You see, for what ever reson, that rat is stronger then normaly pikachus, and Govany is still mourning the lose of his man hood, since Mewtwo ripped them off befor escaping. So he feels he needs to boss people around, and make them do stupid stuff, at risk of a love one. Jame, is just in love with Jesse's Arbok, so he tags along for the one gloriuse day they can be married.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Well, Geovany has Jesse's unknown bother captive, and if they don't get Picachu, he'll kill him. You see, for what ever reson, that rat is stronger then normaly pikachus, and Govany is still mourning the lose of his man hood, since Mewtwo ripped them off befor escaping. So he feels he needs to boss people around, and make them do stupid stuff, at risk of a love one. Jame, is just in love with Jesse's Arbok, so he tags along for the one gloriuse day they can be married.

That was so unexpected... eek
Oh and two more brain cells died during the reading of this explanation, which drops my count to... -2! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:05 pm
Well I'm off, gonna head over to the mysterious unknown, otherwise called "upstairs" to hunt for some supper ninja biggrin  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:07 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

That was so unexpected... eek
Oh and two more brain cells died during the reading of this explanation, which drops my count to... -2! xp

You see, I'm still suffering from a mega loss of sanity. The only thing I could do was type what lonasy I had last night. Watching two seasons of Bonus Stage, and being bore. Really toll on me.

Now I'm still drifting in and out of sanity.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:10 pm
DoomNeko
Well I'm off, gonna head over to the mysterious unknown, otherwise called "upstairs" to hunt for some supper ninja biggrin

Only one was left alive after the horrable battle, wunded and standed, would he ever get off the robot planet, would he ever get home, would he..... oh no, betrayed by his own comrades "Ed, shut up"  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:54 pm
anyfur around?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:57 pm
Vashyyk
anyfur around?

*tails rises from behind the couch and turns on spot, the tip pointed forwards, analysing the surroundings like a submarine's periscope*

A low voice :
"Sir, contact ahoy!"

Another low, but slighty different yet still very ressembling voice :
"Aye, keep watch, officer. We don't know it's intentions...  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:59 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
anyfur around?

*tails rises from behind the couch and turns on spot, the tip pointed forwards, analysing the surroundings like a submarine's periscope*

A low voice :
"Sir, contact ahoy!"

Another low, but slighty different yet still very ressembling voice :
"Aye, keep watch, officer. We don't know it's intentions...
*Scratching his head he looks around, seeing the tail out of hte corner of his eye* where is everyfur...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games