Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora's ear twitches before she looks over, bringing her hand down and sees Blair. she stands up with her back agenst the wall still sliding up it "did you see anything you like Blair-sensei?"

- nods wipeing the sweat off my face - you have amazing form but I think you train to much but I suppose we both do would you like to spar some?  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:32 pm
(I can't reblog cause laptop won't let me. Sorry.)

Mitsuki saw Damien and smiled, "Hey. I believe we haven't met before. Have we?" She tilted her head to the side.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:34 pm
"Oh, sorry." Both of them avert their gaze to the ground in front of Ryoji's feet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Misuzu0614
(I can't reblog cause laptop won't let me. Sorry.)

Mitsuki saw Damien and smiled, "Hey. I believe we haven't met before. Have we?" She tilted her head to the side.

shakes head "No I'm Damien it's very very nice to meet you"  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
"Oh, sorry." Both of them avert their gaze to the ground in front of Ryoji's feet.

laughs "you guys are silly" my hand inadvertadly slides to my stomach  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Tora smirks "yeah...maybe after i...i..." her vision blurrs for a moment the goes black. she slides back down to the floor sitting akwardly not moving.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:39 pm
Mitsuki smiled and stood up, "I'm Mitsuki. Nice to meet you Damien." She smiled shyly and bowed her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:40 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora smirks "yeah...maybe after i...i..." her vision blurrs for a moment the goes black. she slides back down to the floor sitting akwardly not moving.

Blair: runs to her and attempts to heal her "don't leave me now you have so much more to accomplish!!"  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:41 pm
Izara jumps off of Ryoji then goes over to stare at Sarah's stomach. Ryoji stares at it too, "Why are you . . .?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki smiled and stood up, "I'm Mitsuki. Nice to meet you Damien." She smiled shyly and bowed her head slightly.

- lifts your face by your chin - don't hide your beauty  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm
Tora breaths with a slight snore, hinting she is just asleep is all; she passed out from excessive training and her insomina which she has had for a long time but it was manageable untill recently when Tarots was captured.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm
Mitsuki avoided his eyes, blushing furiously. "I... U-uhm... T-thanks," she stammered.  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara jumps off of Ryoji then goes over to stare at Sarah's stomach. Ryoji stares at it too, "Why are you . . .?"

not realizing what I was doing I look at you guys "Why am I doing what?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:51 pm
Ryoji points to your stomach, "Hand. On. Stomach! There better not be a baby in there! I'll kill the little b*****d! Who touched you!?!?"
Izara rolls her eyes at her brother and places her hands on her hips.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:52 pm
Blair: carries tora to her room waiting next to my bed to make sure she was ok
Damien: "Do not thank me I'm not trying to flatter you merely telling you the truth."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games