Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:14 pm
*goes to watch Simpsons*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:15 pm
Viraana
Darien_Thread
*walks in*
Is it normal for a furry to all of a sudden change specie? I, as most of you know, have always ben a bat of some sorts. But about a week ago I have ben feeling more….stallion
sweatdrop i went from cat to a bunny dragon. I know alot of people that "change" with their moods

A bunny-dragon…..Neat blaugh  

Darien_Thread

Crocina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:16 pm
Darien_Thread
Viraana
Darien_Thread
*walks in*
Is it normal for a furry to all of a sudden change specie? I, as most of you know, have always ben a bat of some sorts. But about a week ago I have ben feeling more….stallion
sweatdrop i went from cat to a bunny dragon. I know alot of people that "change" with their moods

A bunny-dragon…..Neat blaugh
yup..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:19 pm
Darien_Thread
*walks in*

I was a cat, then dragon, then skunk, then Utoshian Dargon/kangaroo, mouse, cheetah/skunk, but I'm staying Skunk Tiger, with transformization powers. like dragon, and kilala chibi thing ^.^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:25 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Darien_Thread
*walks in*

I was a cat, then dragon, then skunk, then Utoshian Dargon/kangaroo, mouse, cheetah/skunk, but I'm staying Skunk Tiger, with transformization powers. like dragon, and kilala chibi thing ^.^

That is a lot of thing. I have only ben a dragon, bat, or a wolf. I think it is my Ego that is making me feel like a Stallion. I finally go that girl I like away from her over possessive girlfriend and I guess it is just making me feel like a really big and powerful guy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:27 pm
Darien_Thread
Sura Tokaniku
Darien_Thread
*walks in*

That is a lot of thing. I have only ben a dragon, bat, or a wolf. I think it is my Ego that is making me feel like a Stallion. I finally go that girl I like away from her over possessive girlfriend and I guess it is just making me feel like a really big and powerful guy sweatdrop

not to steal your thunder, but wasn't horses that mate with a mare once, and never again, or is the bulls?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:39 pm
I think I killed the topic for now <.< >.> I'm gonna go work on, stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:40 pm
*curls up on a big pillow*  

Crocina

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:47 pm
doo de doo I hate hw de doo de  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:48 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Darien_Thread
Sura Tokaniku
Darien_Thread
*walks in*

not to steal your thunder, but wasn't horses that mate with a mare once, and never again, or is the bulls?

I was thinking of that fact that they are really big in every way. I would never leave her if I could help it. She is my best find and now my girl find as well  

Darien_Thread

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:48 pm
*crawls in to a pillowcase*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:51 pm
Spotty-Chan
*feel pillow moving from under* o_o hello *pets spottys ail*  

Crocina

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:53 pm
Viraana
Spotty-Chan
Hi Hi, bad things going on over the past few days.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:56 pm
Spotty-Chan
Viraana
Spotty-Chan
aye bad things always happen =/  

Crocina

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:00 pm
Spotty-Chan
Viraana
Spotty-Chan

Yes. I saw the topic.
*hugs*
How are you and your family doing?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games