Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:12 am
deedee10
suka sighed. "we have to catch him. in his record his killed over 3000 werewolfs in his life. and he'll kill me too..." she sighed. "did i mention he kills werecats too?"

*Logen still smiled, though a bit of sadness could be seen in it*

"well, yes, i saw the list... why do they call it Werewolfs? and Werecats? it sounds so negative... or rather, Earth's culture has made it a negative thing... but... well we have to catch him yes!... i have to avenge my cousin wich was a half cat, it wasnt with her as it was with normal Werecats... she was only a half cat, none abilities or instincts!..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:20 am
suka sighed then growled loudly. "he killed my mother!" she howled. she was so angry she slamed her fist into the wall. it begain to bleed. " i'm sorry..." she sighed, her face still to the wall. "after she died my dad fell in love with my step mum. then my dad died and my step mum and step dad treated me and tye badly. they kicked tye out. me and tye were close so i ran away to find him..." she had a tear in her eye.  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:25 am
tye walked into suka's ward with a huge bouquet thats almost as big as the bed
hey suka i got you two gifts...your birthday gift and this monster flower  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:27 am
deedee10
suka sighed then growled loudly. "he killed my mother!" she howled. she was so angry she slamed her fist into the wall. it begain to bleed. " i'm sorry..." she sighed, her face still to the wall. "after she died my dad fell in love with my step mum. then my dad died and my step mum and step dad treated me and tye badly. they kicked tye out. me and tye were close so i ran away to find him..." she had a tear in her eye.

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well, do you have a good home now then? ... just wondered!... i hate people who do such things against other people... treat them badly..."

*She was smiling and she hugged her!*

"no one will treat you two badly anymore!... Hey, do you want to see your gift from me? ... i heard from Tye that it was your Birthday!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

deedee10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 am
suka laughed then pointed to the frozen ryan and explained what happened. "hey bro you rember mum and dad? mum and dad were nice until they died and we got a monster of step mum and step dad..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 am
ok now close your eyes suka the next is your birth day gift and i want this to be a surprise  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deedee10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 am
suka laughed and shut her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:32 am
suka feels cold metal hook around her hand that feels familer
its moms white gold bracelet...took me forever to track down
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 am
(wat i miss?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:37 am
suka felt a tear in her eye. "mum...." suka sighed. "that liam is gonna pay for killing mum! but thanks bro." she hugged her brother (lets see a fight errr youve missed lots lol and i'm in hospitl with tye and logen)  

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:39 am
(lolz sheesh all when im asleep XP) (ill just show up)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:41 am
(lol) suka smiled at the braclet "its amazing..." she then looked at logen "ok i'll open your prezent next" she laughed  

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:43 am
(XD) she knocked on the door and walked in "hey" she said smiling softly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:46 am
"hi anthra, how'd you know i was in hospital? oh and i guess you didnt see what happened." she shew anthra a bullet scar. "it was that creep ryan."  

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:47 am
"someone at school and ouch" she walks over to them "im glad your alright"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games