Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:56 am
Arrie Warclaw
*lies panting*
Ok Willa! All the scrolls are updated! (me thinks)
so many dragons to look after..................

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

YOU'RE AWESOME, BEADY!!!
heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 am
Safire
well, i'm looking for a goal for my next egg.

Oh! You mean all the current eggs and dragons? I can list out what egg is attached to what dragon.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:06 am
Arrie Warclaw
Safire

Oh! You mean all the current eggs and dragons? I can list out what egg is attached to what dragon.
no need, i can probable figure em out if i had lists. and your art ain't to bad.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:10 am
/gasp http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=2488&st=0

when is one of my eggs going to HATCH? *cries with anticipation*  

Kayariy

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:16 am
Kayariy

i know gonk

Chroma grew up! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:20 am
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Safire

no need, i can probable figure em out if i had lists. and your art ain't to bad.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*blush*
Thanks! And eggs rarely hatch before the 3.5 days left mark, even if they are all hole. But yeah, Is it a sign of addiction that I now have all the current dragon sprite memorized by egg description?  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:20 am
Safire
Kayariy

i know gonk

Chroma grew up! mrgreen

yay!
I just want one of the little eggies to hatch...... I've seen so MANY paper eggs today.......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 am
Arrie Warclaw
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Safire

*blush*
Thanks! And eggs rarely hatch before the 3.5 days left mark, even if they are all hole. But yeah, Is it a sign of addiction that I now have all the current dragon sprite memorized by egg description?
maybe obsession...  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 am
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Safire
Arrie Warclaw
Safire

*blush*
maybe obsession...

oh, the descriptions are easy enough....
what will be hard is when all these new dragonlings on the requests page get added  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:25 am
i'm gonna do my best to not pick up any more eggs untill i've raised the ones i have.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:27 am
may I take
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
out in the chatterbox? no one seems to be atm, but I'm not sure where to post them to get the most views....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:28 am
Yes, for me 6 is pushing the limit. No more dragons for a bit. At least You can't have more than 4 eggs or at a time or take more when you have 4 hatchlings.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 am
Kayariy
may I take
out in the chatterbox? no one seems to be atm, but I'm not sure where to post them to get the most views....

Sure! Walk away. There is a list of threads we bump in in the Dragon Help guide. Anyone who wants to help the babies is welcome to! biggrin
I am leaving now so cannot myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 am
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
may I take

Sure! Walk away. There is a list of threads we bump in in the Dragon Help guide. Anyone who wants to help the babies is welcome to! biggrin
I am leaving now so cannot myself.

I'll walk em in like half an hour, I'm testing for two black belts tomorrow, need to go practice  

Kayariy

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:52 am
i've been bouncing mine around the CB all day.
yay, now twippers is grown mrgreen  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games