Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 pm
Drake looked like a kid who'd been caught out.
"i uh...well no, i mean. I just think that England's not like America, maybe you'll stick out more in your usual getup."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 pm
"I see...." Koko replied with a shrug. "I guess that does make sense. And here I thought I would have to be giving another fashsion show in front of you." She turned to hide her smirk. "I guess there'll be no lingerie showing either since I don't need your approval." She held her stomach and covered her mouth to keep from laughing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:06 pm
"Oh, well lingerie's a completely different matter. must be subject to various levels of approval and testing." he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 pm
"Oh no....I wouldn't want to hinder you from you rest," Koko reply tossing the blanket over his face and went to quietly close the door. "It's not like I have that many pieces," she said going through her wardrobe for more appropriate attire.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 pm
he peeked over the blanket.
"hmn, i don't know whetehr your scanty supply of underwear is a good or a bad thing. i for one, have none"
he laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 pm
"Too bad," Koko replied folding a pair of jeans. "If you did then I may have been wiling to show you mine now." Then she moved to kneel down by the bed. She bent over slightly to retrieve the storage box with the costume inside it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:24 pm
Drake pouted.
"awww..." he flopped back in bed, pulling the blanket back up over hsi face jokingly.
"fine then."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 pm
Koko folded the costume carefully and placed in the bag. "You poor baby," she mocked playfully. "You wouldn't want me to be spoiling your surprise later. I was having it for when Judith left for her date with Patrick later." She moved to sit beside him at the edge of the bed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Drake peekd out frim his blanket again, looking interested.
"oh really? Woman you are insatiable." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm
"We don't have to," Koko replied getting slightly flushed and crossing her arms. "I am can restrain myself just fine."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 pm
"Without offense, my dear, I have doubts as to your restraint." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm
"I restrained myself for 200 years-I can go another 200 if I have to," Koko reply shifting so that she was facing away from him. She chewed on her bottom as she became flustered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:11 pm
"Oh God, don't even threten that!" Drake practically squeaked. "don't be mean, honey i'm sorry, come back here." he smiled, overplaying his apology so it sounded pleading.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:17 pm
"Hmph."

Koko was reluctant to move at first. But eventually gave in and scooted so that her back rested against the headboard of the bed. She looked away for him though-arms still crossed as she tried to keep her pretend anger in play.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:19 pm
"Don't be all moody." drake pleaded, though had a feeling she was messing with him. "i thought one of the perks to vampire ladies was that you missed out on all the PMS"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games