Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Maybe...." She sighed slightly, still unsure of what to say.
Aron watched from the opened doorway as they came down the stairs, an odd look crossing his face and disappearing in a matter of seconds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 pm
Oblen merely glanced to Aron as his odd look disappeared to nod to him as he reached the bottom of the stairs. He then looks to Mira to ask her "... So, before we go on... I want to know if you feel that this a good idea or not?... You know, the whole... purify soul deal." He made sure to speak low as to be sure Aron wouldn't hear, mainly due to it being something not to ask aloud in front of him.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:54 pm
Mira was quite for a few minutes, unsure of how to answer.Searching Oblen's face for a moment she sighed , her own voice barely a whisper "It's your choice...I just want you safe..I need to know that if I do snap there's not a chance that I'll hurt you..."
Aron watched them talk quietly and looked out at the darking sky, his face worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm
Oblen nods with a small frown. "Alright." He mutters before finally approaching Aron. He nods slowly. "Alright, I am ready... are things are packed..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm
Aron nodded "Good.The storms going to be a bad one, and I want to be inside when it hits." He turned, leaning on his cane and headed out into the snow.
Mira watched the old angel, her mind flicking through memories, trying to figure out what was different.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 pm
Oblen nods as he followed Aron. "Alright... So... How long does this whole process of purifying my soul take?" He asks with a shrug of his shoulders.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm
Aron frowned slightly as he walked, down the road, glancing over his shoulder "Don't know.It depends on how much you want it.And on her." He glanced at Mira for a second before looking ahead again.
Mira's eyes widened slightly "Me?What does any of this have to do with me?It's his choice." She glanced at Oblen in confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow. "I'd like to know how it has to do with her as well."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm
Aron smiled slightly "It'll only work if she truly loves you.Mainly because in order for it to work, you have to wear her mother's necklace as well as something that belongs to her."
Mira frowned slightly "Of course I love him.If I didn't I wouldn't be going through this to make sure he'd be safe if I flipped."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 am
Oblen nods. "Alright... but, wouldn't her mother's necklace count as something that belongs to her?... being that... it's hers now." He asks with an eyebrow raised.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:05 pm
Aron sighed, not bothering to look back "Not exactly.Her mother's necklace has been passed down for generations, so it's more like a family heirloom.You need something that has been with her since birth, like the bracelet she wears."
Mira frowned again and glanced at the thin silver band on her right wrist "But it's just a piece of silver..I don't see..." She paled slightly when she saw the angelic runes engraved into the band "Whjy didn't I ever see those before...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:58 pm
Oblen looks to Mira, looking to the bracelet for a moment before looking back to Aron. "Will her necklace and silver band be fine after this, though?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 pm
Aron chuckled, surprised by the sentimentality of the question "Both will be fine, perhaps a bit more powerful than before, but fine." He headed for a dirt path leading into the trees.
Mira frowned slightly at the powerful remark.She'd had enough power play to last a lifetime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow. "... Ok then." He looks down the dirt path ahead with the same expression before finally asking "So, where we heading?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm
"The old ruins.Hidden, by from all of your kind and know by few.Mira may remember the place when we get there.'
Mira scowled slightly "Stop talking in riddles." She shoved her handeds into her pockets, fighting the urge to break something.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games