Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:58 am
The passport thread seemed a little unclear on what we were suppose to do to get our vouchers/passports. So I had gone off of Ice Queen's and Lucyal's forms and found this ORP Drabble

Kinda going off that, and I made this thread for myself - Passport Solo

Solo for a Voucher because I felt more comfortable with that and I RP'd out 7 days while in the human world, based off of Lucyal's drabble thread.

Did I do this write or did I totally go a different direction? XD;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:00 pm
Hello!

So I have been trying to figure out which race / subrace would best fit an OC of mine. A friend an I found this entry on elves:

Quote:
The Elven girls would often live in moss affected area, in the forest or close to swamps, with the Elven king. They were seen as pale beautiful women, wearing white dresses and having light blonde hair. They would often dance on the top of a burial mound, early in the mornings or when the mist was thick.

If a human man saw them dance, he'd be hypnotised by the dancing and join them. Often the Elven girls would dance him to death, as time slowed when dancing with them. For the man there would only have gone a few hours, while back in the natural world years, maybe even decades would have gone by.

(http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Elf)

The main idea behind why I thought this was a good match was because it fit the appearance as well as the dancing part since my OC is a dancer. Because of her very humanlike appearance I thought she would fit a lot better as a reaper, but she could also fit in with demon. Soooo, I don’t know what elves fall under ._. If I did go the reaper route I would sue a headdress as her weapon (Is that possible? She can stab someone with headsticks XD)

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:05 pm
xTasinei
Hello!

So I have been trying to figure out which race / subrace would best fit an OC of mine. A friend an I found this entry on elves:

Quote:
The Elven girls would often live in moss affected area, in the forest or close to swamps, with the Elven king. They were seen as pale beautiful women, wearing white dresses and having light blonde hair. They would often dance on the top of a burial mound, early in the mornings or when the mist was thick.

If a human man saw them dance, he'd be hypnotised by the dancing and join them. Often the Elven girls would dance him to death, as time slowed when dancing with them. For the man there would only have gone a few hours, while back in the natural world years, maybe even decades would have gone by.

(http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Elf)

The main idea behind why I thought this was a good match was because it fit the appearance as well as the dancing part since my OC is a dancer. Because of her very humanlike appearance I thought she would fit a lot better as a reaper, but she could also fit in with demon. Soooo, I don’t know what elves fall under ._. If I did go the reaper route I would sue a headdress as her weapon (Is that possible? She can stab someone with headsticks XD)

Elves are considered unseelie fae which are demons (there is no seelie option in Halloween) ~ if you want to nix the elf part, reaper is fine ~ !  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:06 pm
PhiferWolf
The passport thread seemed a little unclear on what we were suppose to do to get our vouchers/passports. So I had gone off of Ice Queen's and Lucyal's forms and found this ORP Drabble

Kinda going off that, and I made this thread for myself - Passport Solo

Solo for a Voucher because I felt more comfortable with that and I RP'd out 7 days while in the human world, based off of Lucyal's drabble thread.

Did I do this write or did I totally go a different direction? XD;

Yeah, you did it just as you were supposed to ~ !  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:41 pm
I have a question...

I applied for the End of Event Apex Pet a few weeks ago, but I still haven't gotten mine... Who should I contact about it?

I tried Pming the shop mule, but I understand if everybody is busy getting ready for the meta and haven't see my pm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:38 pm
Class A Artifact questions!

1. if we are not yet y3, can we 'save' a passive slot to use for later, or will we be able to change them like fears when we level up?
2. are we able to pick more than 1 y3 level ability?
3. is there a deadline for getting the forms in and completed?  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:44 pm
Class A abilities clarification!:

[ Disguise ] Your character can take on the disguise of a Halloween creature (make one up!). This lasts only 30 seconds. (2 points per use) (Y3 ONLY)

Was this meant to be 30 minutes, as the hunter one is 1 hour? thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:32 pm
I'm curious, I know Halloween Citizens aren't Official Characters, but can they have Apex Pets? Are Miasma's Stables only for Students and Horsemen?  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:52 pm
Quote:

poke mattix 4:41 pm
so uhh, for halloween citizens, it mentions reapers make ghosts and nerocmancers make zombies
what makes a vampire?

"moistache"liss180Vampires can come from pumpkins, they can be newly spawned (no parents or creators) as well

I'ma post here too but also, does this mean I can make my day zero char a vampire?

can he sparkle?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:09 pm
lurks beneath
Class A Artifact questions!

1. if we are not yet y3, can we 'save' a passive slot to use for later, or will we be able to change them like fears when we level up?
2. are we able to pick more than 1 y3 level ability?
3. is there a deadline for getting the forms in and completed?

1) Yes! You can save, but please repost when you level up so that it can be approved!

2) will need to powow with zoo

3) Not that I'm aware of, but save your links just in case proof is required at a later date! In the meantime please don't reserve posts -- when we look through that thread later and see a reserved post, chances are we'll skip over it and not go back to it meaning your form will never be approved! D:  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:19 pm
Rikku Takanashi
I have a question...

I applied for the End of Event Apex Pet a few weeks ago, but I still haven't gotten mine... Who should I contact about it?

I tried Pming the shop mule, but I understand if everybody is busy getting ready for the meta and haven't see my pm.

Hi!

Let me look into this for you. Can you please PM me your minis name, and which character you would like to assign the pet to? Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:21 pm
lurks beneath
Class A abilities clarification!:

[ Disguise ] Your character can take on the disguise of a Halloween creature (make one up!). This lasts only 30 seconds. (2 points per use) (Y3 ONLY)

Was this meant to be 30 minutes, as the hunter one is 1 hour? thank you!

30 min!  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:22 pm
poke mattix
Quote:

poke mattix 4:41 pm
so uhh, for halloween citizens, it mentions reapers make ghosts and nerocmancers make zombies
what makes a vampire?

"moistache"liss180Vampires can come from pumpkins, they can be newly spawned (no parents or creators) as well

I'ma post here too but also, does this mean I can make my day zero char a vampire?

can he sparkle?

Yep! A vampire is totally doable.

And he can sparkle if he lands himself in Detention. Red has a jar of pink sparkles ready just for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:27 am
okay SO

IF WE DECIDE TO MAKE OUR GUY A DISPOSABLE

- Remember that they CAN be quested into a regular Hunter.

- They will always permanently be trainees (until killed!)

Does this mean that we can play them as a disposable but quest to make them a Real Boy (aka actual hunter) later as long as they aren't murdered?

SECOND QUESTION

If we play our guy as a disposable hunter, is there any point in saving their RP points? Like, I am assuming they just go to the void since they're not an official character, and can't be applied to other characters bc that would not make sense but it's really late so this sounded like a reasonable query in my head before I typed it

hello  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 am
Marushii
Rikku Takanashi
I have a question...

Hi!

Let me look into this for you. Can you please PM me your minis name, and which character you would like to assign the pet to? Thank you!

Thankies! The Pm has been sent! (I'm pretty sure anyway... Gaia does weird things with Pms for me sometimes...)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games