Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                  They're gonna clean up your looks
                                                  With all the lies in the books
                                                  To make a citizen out of you
                                                  Because they sleep with a gun
                                                  And keep an eye on you, son
                                                  So they can watch all the things you do

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ

════════════════════════

Irvine stood quietly as he waited for his name to be called. It wasn't too difficult, but he wished that it would happen soon. He hated all of the sudden attention. As it was, he walked stiffly forward and sat down immediately, looking around before the hat descended over his head. His dad had mentioned how it was going to work, but Irvine wasn't too sure he trusted a piece of cloth with no brain. It was just too weird.

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ◊ QUIET Irvine is a quiet person, not speaking much unless spoken to and tending toward short answers instead of extended discourse. He doesn't mind it, however, if he's talking to someone one-on-one, but putting him into a situation where he's having to deal with multiple people at once, and he tends to clam up really quickly.
                                                      ◊ INTELLIGENT Irvine is highly intelligent. While he's not that great with maths and the like, he excels with the written word in all its forms. He has an expansive vocabulary for someone his age and reads and writes at the level of someone well above his age.
                                                      ◊ CURIOUS Irvine has a curious streak a mile wide. When he finds something he hasn't discovered before, he wants to examine it in every way possible and learn as much about it as he can. He also can't help but wonder about things he hasn't encountered, and as a result, tends to get lost in his head at times.
                                                      ◊ SNARKY Probably due to his early childhood, Irvine has developed a bit of a snarky side. He tends to make biting remarks or snide comments, usually to keep people from getting too close. He also tends to be somewhat abrasive with people he doesn't feel comfortable around or doesn't know well.
                                                      ◊ DISTRUSTFUL Also due to his childhood trauma, Irvine is rather distrustful and doesn't see the good in a lot of things. He has a hard time believing other people when they don't have proof to back up their claims, and has issues with trusting people that aren't his immediate family.
                                                      ◊ INTROVERT Irvine tends to stick to himself more often than not. It's not that he doesn't like other people, it's just that, well, he doesn't like being crowded. He prefers to have space to himself and will find locations where he can unwind from being around everyone if necessary.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I just want this over with.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Because the drugs never work
                                                  They're gonna give you a smirk
                                                  'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                                  They're gonna rip up your heads,
                                                  Your aspirations to shreds
                                                  Another cog in the murder machine

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Great Hall
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Sorting Hat, Various Students and Staff
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? I hope he's a nice hat

Augustus walked into the Great Hall alongside all his new fellow classmates. Everything was so terribly exciting and he almost couldn't handle it. Blue eyes looked upward at the ceiling, something his dad had told him about, and he gasped at the sight above. It was almost like being in the heavens themselves with how clear it was. He listened to the introduction, then waited patiently until the list got to the M surnames. Oh boy! Finally his name rang out above the din of all the other students and Gus made his way to the front. Having so many people watching him made his heart race, but he did his best to calm himself down as he sat on the stool there. The hat fell over his eyes, the boy waiting to discover just how this all worked. "Hello, Mr. Hat. Please if you don't mind, put me somewhere safe and calm... but also somewhere nice and friendly. I'd like that, please Mr. Hat."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

Cᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                      Ever since he was little, Gus has been cautious about everything in the world. He knows what makes him sick and what could potentially cause him injury, and avoids them as best he can. Of course, he still gets hurt sometimes, but he adapts to take better precautions in the future.
                                                      Pʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ:
                                                      Much like his father, Gus loves playing games, usually by his own invention. He enjoys drawing others into his games, even if they have no idea what he's playing. He also loves telling silly jokes and stories, though they don't usually make much sense.
                                                      Tʀᴜsᴛɪɴɢ:
                                                      Thanks to spending a majority of his young life at the doctors and hospital, Gus has become very trusting, particularly toward adults. He believes no one would ever do harm upon him intentionally, and isn't afraid of much, since he believes others will always protect him.
                                                      Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ:
                                                      Whether in his health or his smarts, Gus is determined to be better. He likes to work with his dad, even though he honestly has no real idea what's going on. It makes him feel better when he makes himself do difficult tasks, specifically when he figures out how to do them all by himself.
                                                      Wɪᴛᴛʏ:
                                                      Gus has gotten good at sarcastic comebacks, though they're almost entirely harmless. He's great at thinking on the fly, and figuring out the perfect things to say and do in any situation.
                                                      Pᴜɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ:
                                                      Due to his need for medicines and breathing treatments, Gus has become incredibly punctual. He's good at keeping time, and he is adamant that if he's ever on time, he's running late.

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ. Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Safe and calm, eh?
I'm not so sure you'll find that here, my boy
Not to worry, it's a good sort of adventure
Friendly, however, I can certainly do
You'll be best off in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 4:58 pm
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? xxx
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? xxx
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? xxx
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? xxx

Charlie was beyond excited. He was finally, finally at Hogwarts! He was going to be great at magic, just like his dad AND Matteo! It was going to be the coolest thing ever! He walked along with all the other first years, gawking at the massive great hall. He'd been told it was big, but holy cow! The teacher at the front welcomed them and stuff, then started reading.... And thanks to his keeping his original last name, Charlie was right at the top of the list! He grinned proudly as he walked to the front. The brunette sat on the stool and tried to make himself appear taller, but sank a bit when the hat landed on his head. He waited for it's choice, but he really, really hoped to be a Gryffindor. It sounded like the most fun house.... well, that or Slytherin, but no matter what, he'd be pleased.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxWɪʟᴅ
                                                        Charlie is seldom bound by the constraints of the rules. He doesn't like coloring inside the lines or using his "inside voice". He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.... so long as he doesn't hurt other people.
                                                        xxxxxCᴀʀᴇꜰʀᴇᴇ
                                                        Charlie doesn't mind the consequences of most of his actions, nor does he typically think of them. He's not anxious when talking to people or exploring the unknown.
                                                        xxxxxIɴᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴠᴇ
                                                        It takes a really long time for Charlie to make up his mind, and even then, he's not great at sticking by it. He works much better in spontaneous situations, rather than planning them out.
                                                        xxxxxEᴄᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ
                                                        Charlie is.... kind of a weird kid. He collects odd things he finds, on top of just odd behavior. He likes making up words, but doesn't always tell people what they mean, as he thinks it adds to the surprise.
                                                        xxxxxIᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ
                                                        Charlie has a very vivid mindset of how he wants the world to be. He imagines castles and dragons instead of houses and cars. He likes to play pretend and daydream, thinking of things in interesting and unusual ways.
                                                        xxxxxCʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ
                                                        Charlie has always been good at talking to people, and often uses his charm to avoid trouble when his wild side gets out of control. He loves charming, and even though he has no idea what "flirting" is, his parents used to tease him by calling him a flirt.

I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ
Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs
Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪɴsᴏᴍɴɪᴀᴄ
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ I ᴛɪʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ sʜᴇᴇᴘ? Wʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
Tᴏ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇꜰʟɪᴇs, I'ᴍ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍɪsᴛʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀɪᴅ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ. Bᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀʀᴇ
Iꜰ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʙɪᴢᴀʀʀᴇ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴊᴀʀ

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Well, eager, aren't we?
Yes, I know just where to put you

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:02 pm
The Sorting Hat

Kungfudemoness
User Image

null

Question, tell me what you think about me
                          I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings
                          Only ring your celly when I'm feelin' lonely
                          When it's all over please get up and leave.

Aubrie was so psyched for sorting! she had been DYING to go to Hogwarts when her brothers left on their first year. Sure she had been too young but it was lonely not being able to annoy her brothers. When entering the Great Hall Aubrie gawked at the ceiling. Sure she had read about it but seeing it was a whole another thing. She quick spotted her brothers and was able to wave to them both. When they stopped she got a slight bump and whispered an apology from a freckled kid behind her She quietly replied it was no problem. Perhaps he was muggleborn? It had to be quite the trip if this was your first taste of magic. She wasn't too far down the list but seeing the hat reminded her how her brothers sorting were rather surprising and upsetting for them. "Hepburn, Audrey" Oh for the love of Merlin they had to use formal names! Well, that meant Iggy got called Ignatius in front of the whole school so she guessed she could survive being compared to the actor by everyone with any muggle ties. Nothing against her she was cool! But hearing "oh like the actor" most of your childhood, it got exhausting. She approached the stool and was ready for some answers 'Ok Mr. Hat before you sort me I want to know why did Iggy get Ravenclaw and Kam get Hufflepuff? It really messed with them and if that is why their fighting now I will find were they store you and make you apologize!' Aubrey thought sternly. Sure now the hat might be a jerk and put her in a wrong house but hey she didn't have a house preference to start with so meh.

Tell me how you feel about this
                                                              Who would I want if I would wanna live
                                                              I worked hard and sacrificed to get what I get
                                                              Ladies, it ain't easy being independent

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SASSY Aubrie has a tendency to retort back and is more than happy to express her opinions on things. She's speaks her mind as soon as she thinks it
                                                              CRAFTY Aubrie loves a good prank especially on her brothers. She does it mostly for fun but she's not above a revenge prank. She swears she's not petty
                                                              STRONG-WILLED Aubrie is a determined and firmly stands by her decisions and beliefs nothing shakes her resolve. She knows to get what you want or need you got to be firm sometimes
                                                              FOOL-HARDY having grown up with two brothers Aubrie didn't exactly have a good example of personal safety. She tends to act and speak after very little thought.
                                                              PERCEPTIVE Aubrie tends to see the small stuff. She had no issues telling her brothers apart even when they try and fool her. She can tell when someone is acting differently than usual even when they try to hide it.
                                                              FRIENDLY Aubrie likes people she loves even small conversations and small talk. She has no issues when talking to strangers. Everyone is a potential friend and/or partner in crime.

I sort people into the place I feel they can best grow
However, once they're there, it's up to them to actually do it
Best you keep that in mind for yourself
Yes, I think you'll do well in

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:04 pm
The Sorting Hat

Kungfudemoness
User Image

null

Just like fire, burning up the way
                          If I could light the world up for just one day
                          Watch this madness, colorful charade
                          No one can be just like me any way

Josh was continually being amazed by all this magic! First, they were in a castle! And Josh was certain he saw a ghost on their way here! He was so anxious to see more he was almost bouncing before they got to the Great Hall. He stuck close to his sister as the big doors opened. He kept with the group but needed like a thousand more eyes! The ceiling! The candles! The number of people in here! The ceiling! Josh nearly caused a pile-up but luckily only bumped into the girl in front of him. He whispered an apology and got a no problem whispered in reply. Oh, they had an old hat up there. Why? He watched the first kid go up wondering what would happen. It talked! Was it a cool mind reading hat? Josh worried a moment. Back in non-magic school, he was told his brain was different. Well worked differently at the very least. Would the hat work on him? His parents said it just made him special but was he too special? He jumped a bit when he heard his name. "Sparks, Joshua." Oh he was first alphabetically! Right? Right! He approached the stool and sat before the hat covered his eyes a bit. Good, he couldn't see the whole school looking at him. 'So Um Mr. Hat? Sorry, I know I'm wired weird compared to the other kids. That shouldn't be a problem though right?' He thought sheepishly hoping he wasn't going the be the one kid the hat couldn't sort

Just like magic, I'll be flying free
                                                              I'm 'a disappear when they come for me
                                                              I kick that ceiling. What you gonna say?
                                                              No one can be just like me any way

LOVING Josh loves every creature, well maybe not stinging bugs and mean animals (even then he only dislikes them). Josh want everything and everyone to be happy. He loves showing affection.
                                                              BRAVE Josh is the first to jump in the watering hole. He likes a small element of danger. He can be a bit of a thrill seeker
                                                              QUIRKY Josh is weird sometimes he likes girly things sometimes boyish things. He thinks of the most random things at the most random times. He's one to play with his food at any age.
                                                              CRAFTY Josh likes to find ways to do things easier. He taught his sheep to pull things! He sometimes tries to get out of chores by finding ways to get his sister to do them, to varying success
                                                              CURIOUS Josh loves to work with the animals his dad treats. He likes watching and learning from him. He tries to look at his dad's vet books but some words don't make sense.
                                                              STUBBORN If Josh doesn't want to do something it's not happening. No amount of punishment chores will change that.

My boy, there's nothing wrong with being different
Don't worry yourself with what others think
You'll sort yourself out and do just fine
I think you'll find yourself right at home in

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:07 pm
The Sorting Hat

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Brook Sorting Feast
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Unsorted ♖ First Year

▬▬"Today, I will live in the moment. Unless it's unpleasant"▬▬

Brook walked in with all of the first years and stood between Aidene and Rhea. Aidene was called, and sorted into her house, Brook was proud of her. It would suit Aidene well. And then it was Brook’s turn. ”Knapp, Brook" Brook stepped forward and the hat was placed on her head. She was ready for this. She had been waiting so long for this. She looked around the room and saw the candles on the ceiling, a strong charm must have held that up. She glanced over and saw Aldrick glaring down at his notebook, then saw a red head laughing at him. She mumbled to herself, about how Aldrick was a jerk for not noticing her turn for being sorted. Then, she saw Rhea and Aidene smiling up at her. They would be friends no matter what house they were in, that’s what mattered. She thought up to the hat, ”Well hat, go ahead and sort me where you think I belong.”

Easily Distracted Very often Brook will get distracted, and not finish what it is she started. This is from having an older brother, who always wanted to get the work finished, so she just let him do it, there were other things she could be doing.
Sympathetic and caring Brook feels deeply for those around her, she may not understand, but she wants to care for those hurting. She genuinely cares for everyone and everything.
Friendly Brook will reach out to anyone and try to befriend them, human, animal, cupcake?
Obsessive Brook is known to obsess over things. Particularly, her over indulgent obsessiveness with food. She's also been known to obsess in smaller matters, such as not telling secrets, and not leaving people out of the loop if possible
Observant Brook pays attention to the finer details of things. whether it be food, potions, or work.
Intelligent While Brook is easily distracted, due to her observing things, she has become fairly intelligent for her age. She has random bits of knowledge, that make her seem more knowledgeable on certain subjects than she should.

▬▬"in which case I will eat a cookie"▬▬

Where:
With Whom:
Thinking about:
Brook Description: 4'4" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing:

OOC: Open for Interaction

Quote:

Quote:

I quite like your confidence, dear girl
I see in you a sharp mind, and an open heart
Hm... yes, I think you'll do well in

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:11 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Unsorted First Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker

Location : Great Hall ~ Sorting

Lavinia couldn’t be happier to be at Hogwarts. She was away from the stresses of home life and could start her own adventure. So far, she’d enjoyed the trip to school. The train and boat ride had been nice. She hadn’t seen Kerry in the crowds though she was sure she was among the first years somewhere. At least with Kerry in her year she wouldn’t be starting things off alone. She even had a nice owl that she’d picked out with the girl’s help.

Entering the great hall, Lavinia was amazed. She would be staying for one in a literal castle. Not to mention the way it looked overall. It had definitely been around for a long time. Made her wonder just how many students walked through the halls. Speaking of she couldn’t wait to see the rest of the castle. For now, she waited for her name to be called.

“Lavinia Gismondi,”

Walking up to the stool, Lavinia took a seat. Taking a breath, she waited for the hat to be placed on her head. How did a hat talk anyway? She couldn’t figure that one out. Since she didn’t know much about the overall Hogwarts sorting experience this was all new to her. Only time would tell what it was all about and where she would end up.

Company : Classmates… The whole school...

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

■ ADVENTUROUS Lavinia ever since she was young has had a sense of adventure. With her parents traveling it was no surprise really. Braving new things has always come easy to her, be it climbing the tallest mountain or leaping from the tallest tree. One day she plans to do it all. Though, she is far from being reckless while doing so. Until then Lavinia will stick to fearlessly exploring her surroundings and making the most out of what she's given.
                                                      ■ FREE SPIRITED Beating to her own drum, Lavinia is a free spirit. No surprise given how adventurous she is. She's quite independent for a young age. Managing to do more for herself then her mother expected so soon. Having ideas of what she wants rather then what other's want for her Lavinia isn't afraid to shoot for the stars. Albeit realistically. Though she's very much still learning to let some things go in her life, she tends to let minor problems bounce off instead of weighing her down.
                                                      ■ STRONG WILLED Lavinia is also a determined young soul. She shoots for what she wants and won’t let anyone stop her. That’s not to say she’d trample over someone to get it. Though she will go against the advice of others at times. Either way she’s not one for backing down or giving up. Once she’s made up her mind there’s just no stopping her.
                                                      ■ REBELLIOUS Since finding out her mother had hidden the magical world from her, Lavinia has taken to being rebellious. She had always been free spirited but would never go so far as to rebel. Now however, she struggles to comply with her mother's wishes feeling betrayed for being left out. Perhaps one day she would grow to understand but until then she’d remain unsure.
                                                      ■ PROTECTIVE Lavinia has grown to be a loyal friend and is mighty protective of the friends she makes. She won’t sit by and let someone bully another person, not while she is around. She’d attempt to end it in a hell of a hurry. Definitely not afraid of a fight she’ll prevent any harm from coming to her friends and family.
                                                      ■ CLEVER Lavinia can also be quite clever when she wants to be. She has a brain like a whip, coming up with witty comebacks on a dim. She has the smarts and understands things well enough This allows her to figure out how to put what she’s learned into practical use. Something she’s usually rather good at.

A curious one, aren't you?
The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
Yes, you're well suited to

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:12 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Unsorted First Year
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Great Hall ~ Sorting

Shawna had been looking forward to her day at Hogwarts since what seemed like forever. So when she got there she was intrigued. Quidditch was definitely the first order of business in her mind. Though she would make sure it wouldn’t affect her grades. Course she needed to be sorted. The sorting alone would be interesting. Her mother and father had both attended. She had no idea if she’d end up in either of the houses, they’d been in. Ravenclaw and Slytherin has been their sorting’s respectively.

Standing in the great hall, Shawna waiting for her name to be called. She was undoubtable impressed with what she saw so far. Stepping up to the stool when it was her turn to do so she had one thought in mind. ‘Please put me somewhere where others have as much ambition as I do.’ She hoped the hat would hear her out. She also hoped she’d make some friends. If not, she’d certainly have a rather boring not to mention a very lonely time.

Company : Everyone...

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ AMBITOUS First and foremost Shawna is very ambitious when it comes to reaching an objective. It doesn’t matter what it is. If she wants to obtain it, she will shoot for it. Shawna believes the sky is the limit for all things. She is in fact very driven to do all she sets out to do. Setting high goals for herself she doesn’t let anyone talk her out of them, less they be completely insane. One day she wishes to take over the family business but not until she gets to do and experience other things first.
                                                      ■ DETERMINATION Shawna has a fiery determination. In truth she isn’t known to quit. In fact, she hates quitting. So much so she has an aversion to it. When she has something in mind there’s no changing her mind. She can be very stuck in her way and not easily swayed. Luckily, she has an overall sense of reason when it comes to making decisions.
                                                      ■ CLEVER In fact Shawn can be quite clever. She’s hardly the type that would run head first into a situation without thinking. Thinking things through is possibly the first thing she goes about doing. Granted she can think up an action or response rather quickly. Leave it to her quick tongue and sharp mind. Though sometimes it can get the best of her when her tongue gets ahead of her brain.
                                                      ■ RESOURCEFUL In some cases one could consider her resourceful. As Shawna is able to figure out the toughest of problems. She’d spend her time figuring out solutions and perfecting a tactic that works to get further along. She’s hardly a creative innovator but at least she has enough push to find a work around. Even in the most impossible circumstances there’s no stopping Shawna from finding a way.
                                                      ■ FOCUSED Shawna has always had the ability to focus. It’s what made her, her mother’s best student (only student). A hard worker, she keeps her eye on the prize. Whether it’s a homework assignment or just a book she decided to pick up, she’ll get it done. Though at times she can be so focused on getting things right that she can become enable to let it go. This leaves Shawna to be a minor perfectionist in just about everything she does.
                                                      ■ LOYAL It is also worth mentioning that Shawna is fiercely loyal to her family and those she calls friends. She has a sense of duty to her family and is devoted to them through and through. As for her friends, of those she makes she is undoubtable true to them. The further a friend gets up the list the more she’ll start treating them very much like a part of her family. Though it might take some time to get up at the top she will treat even those low on the list with support.

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
You'll be right at home in

Slytherin!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 pm
The Sorting Hat

addaellis

User Image Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

first year || unsorted || pureblood

The sorting. Aidene had put off thinking about this and hadn’t decided what house would be good for her. She knew that Aunt Elly, Auntie Della, and her mother had all been in Gryffindor, but they all seemed to be very different people with very different ways of demonstrating bravery or other “Gryffindor” characteristics. Her grandparents had been in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and they seemed smart and nice respectively, but the opposite could have been true too. It’d be cool to be in the same house as Aunt Elly and Auntie Della, but she did not want to be in her mother’s house.

Aunt Elly and Daddy had always kept their guesses secret--so they wouldn't get her hopes up one way or another or some lame reason like that. Anyways, as far as she had ever been able to discern, the primary mechanical differences in the houses was reputation bonuses, and distance from home base to other places. And of course, different aesthetic options.

Thus she was less concerned about which house exactly she would be in and more worried about her party being split up—Brook, Rhea and she could have been all been remarkably gathered at Hogwarts only to be separated into different houses again. That filled Aidene with a strange sense of loss, even if she knew it wasn’t the end of the world. Just an end to sleepovers. Maybe it would be more advantageous if they weren’t in the same house because then they could get access to different places. But it would be cool to wear matching House-themed outfits. Or maybe it would be nice to have different colors to work with. Was there any house they could all fit in? They had a whole train ride to figure this out--man why--

”Kieran, Aidene.”

Welp, it was her turn. “GLHF,” she told Rhea and Brook, hoping it would be fun indeed.

Aidene headed for the front and hopped onto the stool. The sound of a voice in her head startled her a bit—How many mind readers are there here?! Wait I knew the hat did this. When do we learn how to enchant cloth like this? She stopped, realizing that if it talked, the polite thing to do was to greet the Hat properly. Oh--right! How're you doing Sorting Hat? I haven't really made up my mind--minus Gryffindor pls-- wait no I have nothing against Gryffindor--so uh, I guess I'm leaving it to you to make the right decision, kay?

CONFIDENT Aidene has never questioned her ability, and believes her martial arts and magic makes her dangerous. She's can be snippy or blunt, but doesn't try to be rude.

CRAFTY Aidene passes the time primarily by creative design: drawing outfits, then cutting paper and cloth to make them for her cloth dolls. She enjoys making things--or helping to make things-- with her hands, like food or clothes. She’s also very fond of sharing these works, as long as she has enough for the next project. Her favorite memories are about food and warmth of family: father’s smile when he came home to find she’d made food--even if was just instant noodles.

IMAGINATIVE In addition to making doll clothes, Aidene enjoys making her dolls play out stories. Sometimes she reenacts stories from mythology or fiction with said dolls, sometimes she makes her own. She used to make up stories about how her missing mother might be the descendant of ice fairies or something. Those stopped, and recently, there’ve have been dolls that only survive one play session before being thrown into the fireplace. Either way, she's sometimes more rooted in a fantasy world than the real world.

FUN LOVING With athletes of all kinds of games in her family, Aidene has a great appreciation for fun, games and sports of all sorts. She talks about life in video game terms-- “EXP”, “levels”, “stats”-- and while usually fairly distracted, if things are framed as games, she becomes a lot more eager to gather information or strategize. For video games specifically, she's more fond of watching than playing: she fried three game systems in frustration before her dad stuck to buying her dolls instead.

HONORABLE Aidene tries to be an honor-worthy player in the game of life, even if for childish reasons. She loves it when people praise her for being mature or responsible or “a good sport” and holds herself to a high standard even if other people don’t follow it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒_____________ 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒________________ 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒_________________ 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒______________ 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒.
🥢
"I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran, cover by Celtic Woman

Minus Gryffindor, eh?
Well, there's certainly a lot going on in your head
Not to worry, dear, I know just where to put you

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:18 pm
The Sorting Hat

Trickblues
User Image
User Image
You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

User Image
Halfblood | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Sorting Ceremony 2045 Great Hall With: Brook, Aidene, all sorts of students
Wearing: Hair, School Robes Status: Nervous, but Eager

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Of all the aspects of Hogwarts Rhea had been hesitant towards, the sorting ceremony was not one of them. After Jonah’s recount of the event she had been somewhat eager to see the Great Hall for herself and take part in the ceremony firsthand. No matter where she was sorted she was confident she could find something good about it. Her mother and grandpa Jonah had been in Gryffindor—this was the last opportunity for her generation to carry on the Lane tradition, plus at least she knew her neighbor Aldrick there. Ravenclaw had her brother. Ever since he came to Hogwarts they hadn’t been as close as they were when she was small, so the idea of living with him full-time again was undeniably appealing. Plus there was Sonora! Then Slytherin… She recalled her Grandma Vera had been sorted there. Slytherin common room was under the lake and she’d heard students could sometimes see mermaids through the windows. She had already decided if she was sorted among the snakes she would learn Morse code and teach the mermaids so she could communicate through the windows. Not to mention there were Vespera and August. As for Hufflepuff, well, she’d heard they had some of the kindest hearts. Given her insecurity about her whole situation, it sounded like a safe place to be planted and grow at her own pace, but she didn’t have much of an opinion on any of the houses otherwise.

Her friends had been sorted first, and Rhea clapped and cheered for the girls as the hat made its decision. She hated the idea of being separated from either of them, but it wasn’t really a big deal, right? After all, it was all the same castle. She took a deep breath as her name was finally called.

“Lane, Rhea.”

‘Whatever happens… It’s going to be fine.’ It has to be.

It was a nice thought, but that didn’t stop the bundle of nerves from tying knots in her chest as she stepped up to the front. As she took her seat on the stool she smiled shyly at her brother who gave a premature “WHOO!” in proud, brotherly support. The hat, much too big, was placed upon her head and shaded her view with its brim.

She heard a foreign voice blare in her head and deduced it must be the hat working its magic. ‘You know, Mr. Sorting Hat, I had plans before this,’ Rhea confided, ‘Big plans! Like teaching dance in a prestigious academy, or the English National Ballet, or even an Olympic gymnast! Magic didn’t fit into this.’ The girl fidgeted anxiously. ‘But that’s probably my fault, isn’t it? Anyway… I hadn’t exactly thought about this part of my life until now, so… I'll trust your judgement.' She kicked her legs with a soft giggle, her mind more at ease now that she'd had a moment to vent. 'By the way, I like a challenge.’

PASSIONATE High-spirited and outspoken, Rhea may be tiny but she's still a force of nature. When she sets her mind to something, it's going to get done, no matter what. When she has something she cares about she will dedicate herself to learning everything there is to know about the topic, whether it's ballet, or mermaids, or even her friendships. She is grounded in her beliefs and likes to find the good in everything and everyone she comes across.

DISCIPLINED When it comes to the things she is passionate about, Rhea is incredibly disciplined. With her ballet and gymnastics she has dedicated nearly her entire life, spending hours a day practicing and keeping her body performance-ready at all times. She runs a tight schedule in order to make time for her training, school work, and social life, and is even strict with her diet (although she still makes sure to get those junk food cravings satisfied). When times come up that she is unable to maintain her routine, such as when she is ill and told to rest, she becomes terribly stressed and restless. She cannot stand to be still for long and is prone to try and sneak off and maintain her activity levels somehow.

INSECURE Receiving her magic was probably one of the most difficult moments in Rhea's young life. She was quick to notice the affect her accidental magic phase had on her parent's relationship. Suddenly Rhea was a wizard, her father was upset to handle it, and her mother unhappy at her father's behavior towards what they realized was inevitable. She recalled Uncle Joseph had always said magic was twisted and dreadful. Did she do something wrong? Is she a bad person? Rhea has several doubts towards her magic, but she is just as harsh on the rest of herself. The girls at school were prettier. They had better grades. They didn't get in trouble because all the books on the shelf flew off when they were browsing for something to read. Hell, some of them already had boyfriends. What was so wrong with her?

ROMANTIC Rhea has always been fascinated with fairy tales. The thought of a princess finding her true love and living a happily ever after was incredibly appealing to an impressionable young girl, and she is one of those young ladies who has been plotting her wedding since she was 5. (Currently she wants a poofy white dress with lacy sleeves with a bouquet of tiger lilies and forget-me-nots). She is a sweet young lady that sees the beauty in everything, even the worst things... Except figs. There's nothing beautiful about figs.

INDEPENDENT Although she's the baby of the family, Rhea is probably the most independent of the Lane children. She's lived a life where her parents were always busy, and her brothers are old enough to be busy with lives of their own. She has learned if she wants to get anything done she's best off doing it herself, and although she appreciates help when it's offered, she will never dare ask as the last thing she wants is to be seen as a bother. Everyone's so busy... She'd hate for anyone to have to sacrifice their precious time just for her sake. She's got two good legs, so she can use them herself.

PERCEPTIVE Rhea is an incredibly bright young lady who is wise beyond her years. She may not apply herself like she should in school, thus she doesn't quite reach her potential in terms of grades, but she is excellent in social situations. She can read people well and adjusts herself accordingly to easily converse with each individual. She's also a great person to go to for advice as she wants nothing more than to help.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
FORGOT THE PERSONALITY MY BAD ;u;"""" //fixed
If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

Quote:

Not to worry, dear girl
Few children have planned for every eventuality
Few adults, even, in my experience
A challenge, you say? Bright mind, fierce spirit
Let's see how well you do in

Slytherin!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:22 pm
The Sorting Hat

Trickblues
User Image
User Image
Do you believe in magic?
In a young girls heart
How the music can free her
Whenever it starts

User Image

Muggleborn | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Sorting Ceremony 2045 Great Hall With: Students
Wearing: School Robes Status: Slightly Overwhelmed

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

June had thought the Platform was bizarre enough, but upon taking in the astounding sight that was the Great Hall, she realized she was in for quite the culture shock. Was all of this real? She had to pinch herself to be sure she wasn’t dreaming. ‘Ow!’ No, this was reality. ‘Unless I’m feeling things in my dreams…’

She stuck as close as she could to her twin, gripping on to the shoulder of his sleeve to be sure not to lose him in the crowd of first years that were asked to stand and wait to be sorted into their houses. Juniper didn’t understand a lick of what was going on, but it seemed the houses were the answer to her color question. The first students gone and sure enough as they were placed into their respective houses, their hoods and crests changed into that of their new residencies: Red for Gryffindor, Green for Slytherin, Blue for Ravenclaw, Yellow for Hufflepuff. Lions, Snakes, Eagles, and Badgers. History had never been her favorite, but she couldn’t wait to learn the stories behind all of this!

Joshua had been called upon first. Juniper cheered for him as he was sorted into his house, but as her name was called and she made her way to the peculiar hat herself, the harsh probability that she would be separated from her brother set in. Who was going to look after him? Who was going to protect him? Would he make friends? Would she make friends? ‘I think I need to sit down…’

She blinked, then came back down to Earth as she slowly realized she had been simply standing idly in front of the stool, lost in thought.. ‘Oh.’ June flushed and muttered an apology. ‘Right. I… Actually need to do that.’

Before she knew it, it was just her and the hat.

DUTIFUL Although she’d much rather be lazing in a hammock with a good book, Juniper was taught on the farm that there will be plenty of time to relax once the job is done. As such she has never been one to procrastinate, and instead makes a point of carefully managing her time so that she will be able to evenly balance her work and play so that she isn’t stressing to meet a deadline at the last moment like some of her peers.

ABSENT-MINDED June mind has a tendency to wonder when left to her own devices. She often walks into rooms just to forget what she was doing, and when working will drift between multiple tasks at once as she can’t maintain focus on one thing for long unless she’s putting forth tremendous effort. When doing chores at home, she is sometimes tricked by her brother into doing his part as well, as when she attempts to help him she will often start daydreaming and doesn’t realize he’s run off until the work is completed, much to her annoyance.

FREETHINKER She may be spacey, but she’s certainly not naive. Juniper is a bit of a skeptic and will not always believe the words of a stranger or those in authority if she spots any sort of contradiction. She prefers to find the answers to her questions on her own with her own research instead of blindly listening to the explanations of others. If she is not satisfied with something, she will do everything she can to uncover the full truth, even if it involves taking some risks.

APPREHENSIVE Juniper isn’t necessarily afraid to take a risk, but she does prefer to avoid danger and confrontation when at all possible. She is very cautious, and with her vivid imagination is able to come up with several ways a scenario could go wrong or why she shouldn’t trust a strange man peddling watches on the streets during city trips. Thanks to this she often finds herself worrying over her more courageous brother or any adventurous friends, tagging along just to be sure there’s someone to call for help in case someone gets hurt.

RESERVED To outsiders, June recognizes that she may come off as cool and aloof. It’s not intentional, it’s just for her she would rather spend her time alone or amongst those she is already closely bonded too, as socializing with new people can be tedious and exhausting for her introverted nature. She tends to keep her feelings to herself unless directly asked, in which case she will willingly express herself without mincing words. She can be tactless, but she feels speaking openly and honestly is more important, even if it can lose her a potential friend. If they can’t handle her as she is, why should she waste her time, anyway?

CHEEKY Typically serious, June does have a bit of a silly streak when she’s amongst family and friends. She loves to play games and share jokes but is especially fond of wordplay, be it puns or witty remarks. Once she had learned from her purchased text books many spells had a Latin origin, she took it upon herself to learn some Latin words and phrases in case they would come in handy to play tricks on her future classmates… Or to have a way to curse in front of her parents without a slap on the wrist.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Sorry Mia. orz Edited.
And it's magic
If the music is groovy
It's makes you feel happy like an old time movie
I'll tell ya about the magic
It'll free your soul
But it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll

Username

Let's see now
Hard-working, cautious, with a good heart
You'll be right at home in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:25 pm
The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  They're gonna clean up your looks
                                                  With all the lies in the books
                                                  To make a citizen out of you
                                                  Because they sleep with a gun
                                                  And keep an eye on you, son
                                                  So they can watch all the things you do

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ

════════════════════════

Irvine stood quietly as he waited for his name to be called. It wasn't too difficult, but he wished that it would happen soon. He hated all of the sudden attention. As it was, he walked stiffly forward and sat down immediately, looking around before the hat descended over his head. His dad had mentioned how it was going to work, but Irvine wasn't too sure he trusted a piece of cloth with no brain. It was just too weird.

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ◊ QUIET Irvine is a quiet person, not speaking much unless spoken to and tending toward short answers instead of extended discourse. He doesn't mind it, however, if he's talking to someone one-on-one, but putting him into a situation where he's having to deal with multiple people at once, and he tends to clam up really quickly.
                                                      ◊ INTELLIGENT Irvine is highly intelligent. While he's not that great with maths and the like, he excels with the written word in all its forms. He has an expansive vocabulary for someone his age and reads and writes at the level of someone well above his age.
                                                      ◊ CURIOUS Irvine has a curious streak a mile wide. When he finds something he hasn't discovered before, he wants to examine it in every way possible and learn as much about it as he can. He also can't help but wonder about things he hasn't encountered, and as a result, tends to get lost in his head at times.
                                                      ◊ SNARKY Probably due to his early childhood, Irvine has developed a bit of a snarky side. He tends to make biting remarks or snide comments, usually to keep people from getting too close. He also tends to be somewhat abrasive with people he doesn't feel comfortable around or doesn't know well.
                                                      ◊ DISTRUSTFUL Also due to his childhood trauma, Irvine is rather distrustful and doesn't see the good in a lot of things. He has a hard time believing other people when they don't have proof to back up their claims, and has issues with trusting people that aren't his immediate family.
                                                      ◊ INTROVERT Irvine tends to stick to himself more often than not. It's not that he doesn't like other people, it's just that, well, he doesn't like being crowded. He prefers to have space to himself and will find locations where he can unwind from being around everyone if necessary.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I just want this over with.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Because the drugs never work
                                                  They're gonna give you a smirk
                                                  'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                                  They're gonna rip up your heads,
                                                  Your aspirations to shreds
                                                  Another cog in the murder machine

I might be offended, if I didn't know your father
You're a lot like him, you know
And I think you'll do him proud in

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takuto had not ridden the train. His parent took him for a day in hogsmede before parting ways as the train pulled into the station. Takuto wasn't one for trains so he didn't mind. He mainly stuck to the back of all the kids choosing to remain unnoticed. He enjoyed all the floating candles and sky ceiling. It was oddly calming. He heard his name and carefully made his way to the hat. Why did he have to do this in front of the school? Was it nessasary to embarrass a bunch of 11yr olds? "so Mr. Hat you got a place you can put me? I don't really fit in many places." Takuto though as he awaited his fate

RESOURCEFUL Takuto likes to find multiple ways to solve a problem. He may not try them all but he likes having options
                                                    BRILLIANT Takuto is really smart. He learns easily and quickly. He also can remember details most miss. What he lacks in social skills he makes up for with smarts
                                                    SOLITARY Takuto prefers being by himself or his thoughts. He will rarely seek conversation and is likely to respond only with what he needs to say to avoid unnecessary awkwardness. He hates small talk.
                                                    SELF PRESERVING Takuto will more often choose to save himself over others, he prefers to help from the safety the side lines.
                                                    AMBITIOUS Takuto throws his heart into his work and what few social relationships he has. He never does things half hearted.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:12 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
Lucas Morris
Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas stepped up when his turn to be sorted came. He didn't know why he felt so nervous about it since, up to this point, he'd been fine. He felt his heart pound in his chest and almost felt as though he was going to hurl. Part of him hoped he'd get into Slytherin like the majority of his family, but he knew he had some Hufflepuff running through his veins. Or maybe he'd get into one of the other houses.

ENERGETIC Lucas enjoys being active and playing sports. Even when he doesn't get enough sleep, he is ready to enjoy a full day of activities.
WHINY Luke tends to whine and cry when he is unhappy, stressed or frustrated. He would rather complain than find a solution to his problem.
CURIOUS Lucas questions everything. When he learns a fact, he wants hard hitting evidence that supports that fact.
HUMOROUS Lucas laughs a lot. He finds many things funny and tends to be labeled as the class clown.
IMAGINATIVE Lucas does not enjoy being alone and tends to doze off and daydream quite often when he is, especially if he is bored.
TALKATIVE Luke can talk to just about anyone at any time. He loves interacting with others and is quite the extrovert.

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:13 pm
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe train ride was rather exhausting. Emma had woken up early to make sure everything was packed and ready and that she ate something before the ride. Her parents both took her to the platform and saw her off. They told her whatever house she would receive, she was meant to be in it and they would be proud of her. They told her they would also send goodies first of the month. After a good hand of goodbyes and loves you, she boarded the train and took the first empty compartment that she saw. Not really knowing anyone right now, she kept to herself unless asked a question. Half way there, she changed into her robes and got ready for the sorting ceremony. She had to prepare herself for it.

Once there, she looked at the castle in awe and watched her surroundings. She architecture was amazing and the Great Hall was well huge. She lined up with the other first years and looked at all four tables to see what each house had. Emma then turned her attention to the chair with the hat on it and listened to it's song. Once done, she awaited her name to be called and once it was, she walked up to be sorted.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

CURIOUS: Emma likes to learn just for the fun of it. Whether it's a mandatory school subject or someone's background, it's adding more knowledge to her list.
FAST LEARNER: Emma learns at a pretty good pace for a child. She fears if she doesn't learn fast, she will be stuck behind and graduate late or not become an excellent Healer.
HELPFUL: IF Emma isn't doing anything, she will help you out if you need it. Asking for a study buddy, she's your girl. Need help finding something, she's your girl. Or if you someone's shoulder to cry on, she's got you. She'll do what she can to help the situation.
INDEPENDENT: Emma doesn't like to ask for help and wants to do it by herself. She'll maybe take the help if offered, but mainly she'll keep to herself in the library or class.
ORGANIZED: Her bedroom at home, made. The floor, vacuumed. Books other items are all organized and dusted on shelves or dressers. This is the same for her dorm bed, trunk and herself is neat and clean.
CRITICAL: Usually of herself she is highly critical of her homework, writing or just in general her school work.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games