Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caithre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:28 pm

User Image

w i t h : : Isla and the rest of the slytherins
f e e l i n g : : Thrilled

The amount of time it took for the sorting hat to decide that Liz as in Slytherin was almost comforting. It helped her to feel more confident as she stepped over to the long table, smiling and giving a little curtsey to the others cheering before taking a look for a empty seat. Isla was waving, though whether it was to her or not she wasn't sure. Still, it may as well have been her, so she shrugged and stepped over to the seat across from her.

"Glad to see that you made it," Lizzy said with a small smile. She glanced at the other around her curiously before looking back at Isla, "Were you expecting to be sorted into Slytherin? I was. My father was in Slytherin, so it's not that much of a stretch to think that I would be too."

nivupuchii
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:52 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSlytherin Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHungry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι αιи'т н α ρ ρ у ; ι'м fєєℓιи' g ℓ α ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι gσт ѕ υ и ѕ н ι и є ιи α в α g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м υ ѕ є ℓ є ѕ ѕ, вυт иσт f σ я ℓ σ и g xxxxxx
                                                          тнє f υ т υ я є ιѕ ¢σмιи' σ и, ιѕ ¢σмιи' σ и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAiobheal wasn't surprised when Oliver joined them; she shouldn't have been, after all. He was their friend, and unlike both of them, he had actually been sorted into Slytherin. She winked at the blonde boy, grinning. "We're always around, you're just not paying attention," she said matter-of-factly. "And I will have you know that this is the table of my forefathers (via adoption) and I totally belong here." She knew that, technically speaking, that was a matter up for very much debate, and that if push came to shove, she'd lose. But, it wasn't like she was inconveniencing anyone. She and Darian had swapped beds, easy peasy, and anyway, she spent more nights in the Hufflepuff dorms than not.

spaceHis comment on them judging first years was met with a smile and a shrug. "First years, third years, it's all fair game to us," the auburn haired girl told him, referring to the conspiratorial conversation regarding Balder and his potential girlfriends. She blinked thoughtfully. "Mels, wait, we're not considering all the variables here. Balder's waaaay too attached to Sebastian to be totally one-hundred percent hetero. He's got other guy friends, too, right?" Of course, she hadn't really noticed much in the way of that... hm. Maybe Sebastian was an aberration of some sort. Or, well. He was definitely an aberration. Just, she hadn't considered he was one in regards to this specific problem. "We should observe and see if he starts making eyes at people," she said, nodding sagely. Or, as sage as a twelve year old contemplating the completely made up love life of her best friend's brother's best friend could appear.

spaceMels' description of her daddy's photo-taking habits made her grin; she'd seen a lot of said photos, all over the flat, in albums and frames and tucked in between the pages of books. "Mummy does kind of have that whole 'blink and she'll vanish into the night' thing about her, huh? Must be a vampire thing. Then again, Daddy hasn't developed any weird poof-like tendencies since he was turned. I think I'd have noticed that... I dunno, what about-"

spaceShe barely caught herself. She'd been about to ask, 'what about your sister,' but there was a chance that Ollie knew that Mels' sister Ada was in fact Professor Adalaide Whitethorne, and Ada did not want people knowing she was a vampire, or Chris. Which was ridiculous, because the guy was thirty and looked seventeen. Ada was a little more passable, since she'd been turned in her twenties and was now in fact still in her twenties, but c'mon. Eventually they were going to have to give it up. But, until then, Eve knew she had to keep her trap shut. Her own parents were free game, but the Whitethorne clan kept their business hush-hush. She bet that'd stop the second the twins got to school, though, even if it went that long. Ada might literally die if she had to hear her own kids call her anything but 'Mum'.

spaceLuckily, she was saved from having to come up with a clever cover-up by Reyna's appearance. Her presence was a little odd, until Eve reminded herself that she and Ollie were friends. Eve didn't really keep up much with anyone except Mels, and Darian, sort of. She liked to keep tabs on the girl, who she lovingly referred to as 'the good twin,' which was doubly hilarious when you considered that Darian was actually a triplet. But, given that they'd decided among themselves that they were each other's reverse, the Slytherin sorted into Gryffindor, and vice versa, it seemed appropriate nonetheless. She grinned at the Slytherin girl. "You're totally fine," she said cheerfully. She couldn't imagine why she would mind Ollie's friend sitting with them, after all. She had no beef with Reyna... should she? She wasn't terribly good at remembering that sort of thing. Maybe the brunette was just shy.

spaceShe nudged Mels, remembering the weird growling at Ollie. "Now, now, Melody love," she said in mock reproach, accent and tone akin to her Uncle Damien when he was busy being The Mature One while talking with her parents, "No threatening our friends with bodily harm should they try to steal me away. As if they could even hope to do so." Again, she nodded, as if that was the end of the matter. Well, it was sort of the truth; she and Mels were inseparable. For all that they made fun of the boys for being attached at the hip, she and the Hufflepuff girl might as well have had surgery already. Or a spell. Something to literally fuse them together, whatever. Bas and Balder were best friends, but they didn't spend most nights in the same bed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx f ι и α ℓ ℓ у ѕσмєσиє ℓ є т мє σ υ т σf му ¢ α g є
                                                          xxxxxx иσω, тιмє fσя мє ιѕ и σ т н ι и g ¢αυѕє ι'м ¢συитιиg иσ α g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx иσω ι ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ и ' т вє т н є я є, иσω уσυ ѕ н σ υ ℓ ∂ и ' т вє ѕ ¢ α я є ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м g σ σ ∂ αт я є ρ α ι я ѕ αи∂ ι'м υ и ∂ є я єα¢н ѕ и α я є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

oyehh

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:42 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood First Year Slytherin xxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Garnet was abit surprised when much to his irony, the hat sorted him to Slytherin. Well, that was quite a surprise... However, he felt happy on the inside because he was in the same house as his mother. He walked to the house of Green and could see a fair amount of Slytherins clapping for him. But before that, he saw Richard clapping for him, so he waved at him back before getting off from the stool. Eventually taking a seat, he wondered that he mabe he wasn't that lonesome, after all? Well, only if that certain someone didn't try to get on his nerves, that is...

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [himself] 𝚊𝚝 [the Slytherin table]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

User Image

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      Open for Interaction!

murruelecreuset
[/spoiler[
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:35 am

User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Contessa pondered Raymond, deciding she didn't think he looked like he was much the outdoors-y type. He looked... more like the kind of guy that would rather read than hike. But, the way he'd spoken about his summer fondly, so she decided he must at least tolerate it. When he spoke about her summer, the girl paused, thinking on his words. He thought she was lonely? Well, he was right, but she wasn't about to admit it. "I had people there to talk to. I wasn't in solitude or anything!" Of course, that was pretty close to a lie. There were always people there, but she'd holed up in her room to avoid the lot. She caught his words about talking to a milk snake, and her eyebrows lifted. "You're a Parselmouth? Typically an odd trait, isn't it? It seems... fascinating."

When Tessa caught a view of Kyson, she bristled a bit. It wasn't until she noticed that he was staring at her too that she realized she had the upper hand. She smirked, flipping back her curls. If he was watching, she'd make it a pain. He sat across from her, so she slipped him a smirk, then turned back to Raymond. "I did read several good books, though most of them involved studies. And one was to learn Latin. That's the one I want to learn next." She was good about languages, and she thought she might like to be a translator when she graduated. It was clear she was the last in line to get the heirship of the Linwood family - and thanks to Heath, stupid Rhys was being pushed to the top of the list.

murruelecreuset

Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ғʟᴏᴏʀ
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴀ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʟᴀɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝒆𝓷 ℋ𝓪𝓵𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓾𝓳𝓪𝓱

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:24 am

Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

“Alright,” Raymond said shrugging it off. ‘If she wants to pretend she’s not lonely then fine.’ He thought to himself. Who was he to try to make her admit it? Besides if he was going to Raymond wasn’t about to do so at the Slytherin table during the sorting. When Contessa asked about him speaking Parselmouth, he was surprised. Though perhaps he shouldn’t be. Bringing it up Raymond had thought she might just take it as just talking to a pet. Loads of people did that on a day to day bases. He had two choices either tell or don’t.

After a moment of thought on the matter, Raymond nodded his head. “Yes, I am. It runs in my father’s family or so I gather it is. So it’s pretty normal for me. Though I suppose it is a rather odd trait to have I shouldn’t be surprised you caught that.” He told her. He really shouldn’t have been. Contessa was a pureblood after all. It made sense she would pick up on stuff like that. Though why he didn’t lie was a completely different story. Perhaps he didn’t mind her knowing despite hardly knowing her.

Raymond wasn’t question what Contessa was up to. Granted he did not Kyson who normal sat with the girl he was currently with. Somehow he felt like he was stepping on the blonde’s toes. How was he supposed to know? Well nothing horrible was coming from this. Listening to Tessa talk about what she read, he found it interesting that she wanted to learn Latin. “Latin uh? I’ve always thought about learning Japanese but never got around to it. Plus, I don’t know many Japanese speaking people.” He commented before adding. “You’re in fifth year right? Guess you were also getting ahead of your studies for OWLs.” It occurred to him he’d be doing that come next year.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Contessa

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:03 pm

User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:22 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSlytherin Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKimberly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ṡøṃεøṉε ќεερṡ ṡ α ÿ ï ṉ ģ ï'ṃ ï ṉ ṡ α ṉ ε τø с ø ṃ ρ l α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ α ṡ h ø τ ģ υ ṉ ώεḋḋïṉģ αṉḋ α ṡ τ α ï ṉ øṉ ṃÿ ṡ h ï ɾ τ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ в ε l ï ε ṿ ε εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ τhατ ÿøυ в ɾ ε α τ h ε xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ģετ α ραɾќïṉģ ṿ ï ø l α τ ï ø ṉ αṉḋ α ṃ α ģ ģ ø τ øṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ l ε ε ṿ ε xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceRuaridh resisted the urge to smirk; she was a right priss, wasn't she? Granted, that hat had been due for a cleaning, probably like a century ago, give or take. But there were worse things in the world than a dirty hat. "Dinnae ken if ye'v clocked, bit we're in a castle. Cauld, drafty, stane castle. A'd be willing tae bet thir's a' sorts o' yuck in ilka neuk o' this steid." Oh, he could just imagine it. Cobwebs would be the least of their worries. "Plus, did ye see th' pet list? Fowk hae git toads 'n' rats 'n' hings. Slimy 'n' clatty wee creatures, a' running aboot lik' thay ain th' steid, ah wager." Well, now he was just being mean. But, then, he tended not to like the prissy types. Always got freaked out at the concept of getting their hands dirty... Then again, what was he expecting? Giant arse boarding school, in a literally ruddy castle, of course it was brimming with spoiled princes and princesses who couldn't stand a spot of dirt. He bet that if the girl saw his living room, she'd flip.

spaceHer confession that she wasn't used to magic was met with a shrug. Only twice? He'd done it more than that, for sure, just on accident. But then again, he had a temper, and when his temper flared up, his magic tended to go with it. "Git a no nice habit o' it, masell. Ilka time ah blew mah tap, something else blew up, tae." Revealing too much? Maybe. But on the other hand, he figured it'd be for his benefit for the rest of the school to know not to mess with him. Lack of control was guaranteed to make you dangerous, after all. One of the reasons he'd never tried too hard to manage his temper. If he started throwing punches and blacked out, odds were good that when he came to, he'd won. He might've gotten the tar beat out of him in the process, but the other person was always worse off. He liked it that way. Meant people left him alone, after a while.

spaceHis attention was drawn back to the head of the room when a definitely adult, definitely not-the-hat voice rang out. He tuned it out rather quickly, though, realizing that all the man was doing was making the very lame, very expected 'welcome to magic school' speech. Maybe he should've listened, since he'd made it clear that not knowing things was bad. But ******** if he could make himself care. The food appearing at the table was much more interesting. His eyes went wide as saucers. "Is this, lik', a special foremaist nicht thing? Fàilte tae th' schuil, here's mair fairn than ye'v ever dreamed o' seeing in yin steid, th'morra ye hae tae pay?" No way was this free. Maybe tonight, he guessed. The chances that they could keep track of who ate what were pretty low... Then again, magic. What if it was something weird, like the plate remembered what food'd been on it? He eyed the food suspiciously, poking at a platter of roast with a fork. His stomach rumbled dangerously, and once again, he wished he'd been paying attention. Maybe the speech had explained how paying for your meals worked. Bugger.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          "Dunno if you've noticed, but we're in a castle. Cold, drafty, stone castle. I'd be willing to bet there's all sorts of yuck and the like about the place."
                                                          "Plus, did you see the pets list? People've got toads and rats and things. Slimy and dirty little creatures, running around like they own the place, I wager."
                                                          "Got a nice habit of it, myself. Seems like every time I blow my top, something else blows up, too."
                                                          "Is this, like, a special first night thing? Welcome to the school, here's more food than you've ever dreamed of seeing in one place, tomorrow you have to pay?"

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Jade Galaksylph

User Image

Keira Northtide
Eleven~ Slytherin~ First Year

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Keira walked slowly from the stool to the Slytherin, unsure of how to feel about her sorting. Part of her felt defeated, feeling like the parts of her she had always hated were not imaginary and had been finally thrust into the light for everyone to see. Everyone knew who she really was. This upset her even though she would never show it. She lamented the fact that she would be joining a house that had a reputation of being host to dark wizards and mean people, and that somehow she belonged there. But as she walked towards her new housemates, she couldn't help but wonder if the information she had been given was generalization. Surely the whole house wasn't bad. Maybe even it was just a few bad apples that spoiled the whole thing in the eyes of others. She was not someone to judge others without reason, and that certainly couldn't change. As she sat down with her fellow students, she felt a strange sort of comfort take over her. Maybe the parts of her she didn't like were traits that she shared with others. She also thought suddenly that slytherins were cunning, willing to do anything to survive or succeed as long as it fit within their moral codes. Wasn't that her exactly? The way she shed skins and identities like dirty clothing, the way she shapeshifted into new people to handle new challenges. Perhaps the Sorting Hat really could see straight into someone's soul. Perhaps she really had been a serpent all along. She looked over to a boy next to her with bright green eyes and gave him a gold smile.
"Hello, I'm Keira Northtide. Are you a first year too?"
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

((Out of Character~ )))

Semper Leo

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:10 pm

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver grinned when Mels explained to him what she and Eve were doing. “Hey, last year I was an ickle first year Slytherin,” he said, pretending to be offended by the comment. “Although I do have to agree about me not paying attention,” he added. Sometimes, he was a little oblivious – or at least, that’s what he wanted others to think. The blond was a hell of a lot more observant than most boys his age. Ollie shrugged his shoulders – he knew Mels and Eve were judging someone and he didn’t really care who or why. This wasn’t new to him. They always talked about others and when it was about someone he knew, he found it interesting. When it was about Eve’s brother and whoever he was friends with or seeing, Oliver didn’t really give a s**t about what they were saying.

Every time they talked about Eve’s vampiric parents, though, Oliver listened. It was still pretty cool to have a friend who was raised by vampires. And her mum had this poof-like tendency. Could she really disappear without anyone noticing? Maybe she was quiet – or maybe she could turn invisible! Now that would be awesome. Eve started asking Mels about yet another vampire, but she stopped herself. Oliver didn’t dwell on it though, for Reyna sat down next to him. Honestly, Oliver was glad his Slytherdor and Hufflepuff friends didn’t mind her sitting with them. After all, Reyna was his closest friend at Hogwarts although they weren’t nearly as close as Eve and Mels, who were inseparable.

Just then, Mels decided to embarrass him even if she wasn’t trying. The boy could feel his face turn beet red. “N-no. I don’t love Eve. Or you. Well, like, as friends, you’re great.” He really didn’t know how to explain this. It caught him off guard. The Slytherin hadn’t expected his friend to become that possessive of her friend – as if she wasn’t always possessive of her – out of the blue. Especially not right in front of Reyna! Would his teammate think he had a crush on Eve? Professor Steele interrupted their conversation with the start of the feast, which gave Ollie a couple of minutes to regain his cool. When the food appeared, he piled a few things onto his plate and dug in. “So... what happened at the platform earlier?” he asked Reyna in between bites.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

Devlyn Maycry
Cara MiaKitty
oyehh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:01 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood First Year Slytherin xxxxx

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

Garnet's head turned when a girl, who was smiling at him. His olive green eyes looked directly at hers and narrowed, getting another question of "Are you a first year too?". Seriously? Another one? A few hours ago Deaus asked him even if he beforehandedly informed him that he was a first year like him, though he might forgive him since that redhead might be just an idiot. But this... Wasn't her surname Nortride or something? Had she not hear him get sorted because his surname started with an "M"? How could she be so dense? "Garnet Mortemer." He said, visibly annoyed, then added, "That is the second time someone asked me that and I can't believe you didn't know that I was a first year. Do you not see me there sitting on the stool earlier---" He realized that he ran his mouth through and immediately fell silent, looking away from the girl out of embarassment. But sacre bleu, he hated it when people ignored him like that as if he was see-through, because he never wanted to be invisible. He looked down to the table and muttered, "I'm sorry." And he wasn't even paying attention to the Headmaster's speech. When the food came in, he just silently picked a few and was thinking of how he should even talk to her.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Keira] 𝚊𝚝 [the Slytherin table]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

User Image

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      I'd like to inform you that you forgot to put Keira's house in your format o3o but that's okay

Semper Leo

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:40 am

User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Tensions seemed to wane as small talk dominated their conversation. She only paused when she noticed her brother slam his fist against the table and jumped to his feet. She turned to watch Lori race out of the hall with Hufflepuffs captain chasing after her. Her brother sat down slowly after that, but she kept an eye on him, just in case. Still, their conversation drifted from first years, to electives, to their upcoming OWL's, Savannah lost track of time until the headmaster started his speech. It wasn't anything different, the same warning and the same rules. But at least it was short and sweet, and then there was a feast. She didn't eat much. A small salad and a few bites of grilled chicken and white rice. She never had much of an appetite on the first night back.

After dessert had been set out for a while and most of the students were stuffed full. Savannah apologized to Rhys, explaining she ought to start her duties and nodded to Kyson, who sat on the other side of the table. ”Okay first years, I hope you're done eating. I'm one of your prefects, Savannah Hastings. Over there is Kyson Macclellan, he's also your prefect. We're going to be leading you to our common room, so stay close and don't get lost. We'll be going down to the dungeons and we wouldn't want the basilisk to eat you before we get there.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Fifteen, 5'6", 130lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: First years and up, please follow the prefects to the common room, next post is the dungeon staircase
[quote="]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:17 pm

User Image

w i t h : : Isla and the rest of the slytherins
f e e l i n g : : Thrilled

Lizzy looked up as the Headmaster stood and addressed them. No magic in the halls, Forbidden Forest is forbidden - that one was self-explanatory, though Lizzy wasn't totally sure which part of the forest was the forbidden part - and so on. The speech was shorter than Lizzy had imagined that it would be, but at least it seemed easy enough to remember.

The headmaster took a seat and immediately afterwards food appeared on the tables in front of them. The spread was amazing - potatoes in every form, roasted anything you could possibly want... Before too long Lizzy had filled her plate with anything and everything that she could fit. Of course, she ate it as slowly and with as small of bites as possible so she didn't totally look like a pig.

As she ate, she watched the other students around her as they talked to each other. There were so many of them that the chatter seemed to completely fill the room to an almost overwhelming amount of noise. After she'd nearly filled up on dinner, dessert appeared, and then she had to scarf down a few more bites until she was sure she was as big as a balloon.

Once that was finally finished, and Lizzy was pretty sure they were going to have to carry her out on a stretcher, a girl stood up and introduced herself and her partner. Savannah Hastings, one of the two Slytherin Prefects, led the students out of the Great Hall and Lizzy felt as though she might fall over as she followed her to the Dungeon.

Caithre

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:12 pm

User Image
First Year

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Of course she knew they were in a castle! Kimberly couldn’t believe what he was trying to do. She wasn’t living in a dream world, although Hogwarts did feel quite like a dream. Who knew there was a magical world just waiting to be discovered? Or stay hidden unless you were magic, yourself. Regardless she had her theories on how horrible the place would be. Of course the more Rory talked the more Kimberly couldn’t hold her tongue. “I know we’re in a castle. Tad hard to miss don’t you think?” She commented before adding. “As for the pet list, yeah I noticed. A friend of mine has a pet mouse named peaches. Trust me I’m not a fan but I’m not afraid of them.” She may have been on the defensive but Rory didn’t know her. Sure she had a problem with messes and wasn’t a fan of germs. “Besides it’s not like I’m not used to dust and grim. I live with a large number of kids.” Kimberly had no intention on saying more than that on the matter. It wasn’t any of his business.

Kimberly listened to Rory tell her that he’d used magic loads of times. Honestly she had Candace to thank for her lack of magic use. “You sound like me.” She said honestly. “Only I had my friend Candace keeping me in check most days.” She added. It occurred to her that she wouldn’t have Candace as much as she used too. The girl was a puff now. Not that she wouldn’t see the blonde after all they’d have classes together. Kimberly’s attention turned to the front when the headmaster started talking about the rules. The girl didn’t exactly care about the rules although the forbidden forest certainly interested her. Course she wouldn’t be stupid enough to go in there.

When the food appeared Kimberly stared at it. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She was just as surprised as Rory was. Was it a special night? She guessed the first night was special for some. “I’ve no idea… I’ve never seen this much food before.” She spoke sounding almost in shock by it all. Though she didn’t care, food was food. Taking some chicken and whatever else she could get her hands on she only had one problem. “Where’s the hot sauce when you need it?” She question. Yes, this girl loves her hot sauce.

By the time Savannah has said it was time to lead them to the common room, Kimberly was stuffed. That was probably the best meal she’d had in a while (even without the hot sauce). Though, she suddenly felt an anxiety when she mentioned going down to the dungeons. ‘Didn’t dungeons have the least amount of cleanliness?’ She thought worryingly. Kimberly wouldn’t let it show though as she got up from her spot. “What’s a basilisk?” She questioned out loud. “Guess we better follow.” She said looking to Rory before following after Savannah. Kimberly did not want to get lost her first night there.

(Exit to the Dungeon Staircase)

Status : Damn these shoes...? He seems okay.
                                                  With : Snakes... Ruaridh

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:32 am

User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

"Hey," Tristan greeted his sister in the Great Hall that morning over breakfast. "Da' says you haven't been answering any of his owls. He's gettin' all arsey over it too. What gives?"

"Do you always have to be his little errand boy?" Savannah bit back the seething remark as well she could, but not well enough. "It's pathetic."

"Well ******** you too then. Maybe I'll owl and tell him—“

”An' tell him what! Huh? Go on Tristan, finish that ******** sentence. I dare you.”

He stared long and hard. ”—what the hell, Vannah? Why are you being such a ******** cun--"

”Bravo, very mature Tristan. The poor boy who fell in love with too many girls' now thinks he knows everything.”

”Better than you. How many boyfriends' have you tried to steal since that little mute kid broke up with you? You think I don't hear the gossip?” That's when he paused, eyes widened, and sucked in a short breath. ”Tha's wha's wrong, isn't it? You're still upset over your little ex.” He snorted.

”Everte Statum,” she pointed, wand hidden underneath the Slytherin table so he never saw it coming. Tristan yelped, jumped, tried to kick his sister but missed and hit the leg of the table instead and cursed. ”Remember when you used to be on my side?” She said in a hiss but Tristan was too busy growling and applying pressure to his stubbed toe to notice. ”I'd rethink alliances, if I were you.” Hands slammed down on the table as she stood. Tristan shook his head.

”What the hell are you talking about?!” But she never stopped to answer.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【COMPANY:: Savannah】 【ATTIRE:: xxx】 【STATS:: 5' 9", 155lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 pm

User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 75 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 150 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 550 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games