Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah had found the train ride interesting. The one girl... Aimee? had seemed rather uncomfortable and had even ran off half way through with the blond boy... Cohen? Callway? Something like that. Her memory was rarely great and even worse when she was this worn out. She hoped she could ask Caty about those two later and maybe get her to apologize for them. She didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable but she understood what it was like to not be able to handle situations sometimes. She didn't suffer from any anxiety or anything but when her spoons were running low she pretty much shut down or left situations, and she had a few friends from her support groups with disorders like PTSD and GAD whom had run out of meetings in the middle of panic attacks before.

She didn't know enough about the Aimee girl to really know what was going on in her head, but she sure hoped it was nothing terrible like that, but she knew very well that it could be. If she had learned anything from her own illnesses, it was that even the most well looking and healthy person could be sick without the world ever knowing. Hell... even without themselves actually knowing. She followed behind Bas and Balder, her crutches clicking on the floor of the train, and then after she had struggled down the steps, with some help from Balder of course. The two boys towered over her honestly. It wasn't surprising. She was short and a girl. So she didn't feel that bad with them helping her. It wasn't like it was a strain on them to help move her whopping 65lb body. She'd met dogs that weighed more than her.

When they reached the boats she grinned. She loved the water. She nodded her head in agreement. "My crutches practically count as a fourth person anyways." She said matter of factly. She stared at the boat rather aprehensively. She wasn't quite sure how to maneuver hersel in without A) falling B) dropping her crutches into the water, and C) dislocating or subluxing something. She was staring at it, her tooth digging into her lip in concentration. Bastian immediately offered help. She rolled her eyes at her friend. "I don't need help silly." She said, sticking her tongue out at him. She was as stubborn as a mule sometimes. Her parents said it was one of her biggest faults. But she didn't like to admit she wasn't as able bodied as everyone else. She liked to think she was just as capable of doing things as everyone else.

She wobbled forward and slipped one crutch down into the boat successfully. The boat rocked a bit, but held steady pretty well. It was with the second crutch where the problems began. When she lifted her other crutch off the solid ground, putting her weight solely on the crutch in the boat, her entire balance was thrown off by the gentle rocking of the water. She pitched forward, and squealed in terror. One hand lost grip and then the other, and her crutches tumbled into the bottom of the boat. Sebastian was right and she was wrong. She should have taken his help. She could see herself pitching down towards the cold black water, and she squeezed her eyes shut, thankful that she at least knew how to swim.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: LOL Balder save her please 8'D

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Hogwarts Lake
                                                                Who?Two girls he doesn't know
                                                                Thoughts? It's almost time to get started, I'm so excited...but no one can ever know this.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Cramped. That's the best word he could come up with after having squeezed himself in the compartment with Sebastian and his friends during the train ride. When they reached the station, he was the first one off the train from their compartment so as to give some breathing room to the others. But then he just kind of stood there, staring like a gnome that knew it was about to be punted across the gardens. Students began shuffling off towards carriages, distracting him momentarily until a loud voice echoed through the station. A tall, dark skinned man called out for the first years to hop in boats. A girl about his age was fussing at him and then climbed into the boat, followed by another girl. 'Should make for an interesting boat ride, if this girl has the guts to talk to the ferryman like that. Ferryman, is that what he is? No, I doubt he's got such a boring job as to just shuttling students across the lake.'

He moved with purpose toward the boat, placing his foot unsteadily on the edge. "I'll be riding with you two, if you don't mind. And if you do, I apologize as the other boats seem to be filling quite rapidly." He climbed in, toppling over the moment his other foot left the dock. He somehow found himself tangled underneath their legs and he stopped moving, not wanting to rock the boat. "Stupid boat, stupid water...I didn't hurt either of you, did I?" He slowly untangled himself from the girls, settling himself down and putting on his game face. "I'm James Rich, but please call me Jack."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:
                                                                Cara MiaKitty
                                                                TwilightButterflies

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| Ṳᾔṧøя⊥ℯ∂ |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder was very careful about walking with Aleah. Mostly because he knew how much it sucked when you moved down any stairs or climbed out of anything right after being hurt badly. Granted, Aleah's problems weren't caused by a crucio or a sectumsempra, but he could relate. A bit, anyway. Besides, he was already feeling bad for scaring Aimee. He didn't realize that she had problems with people touching her, and had the same problems she had for a bit. Not long, since he'd gotten over them for the most part. However, that didn't mean that Aimee was over hers. He wanted to apologize, but he'd already heard the call for the boats and had followed his best friend and his new friend down to the boats, even helping Aleah make sure she didn't trip.

However, when she tried to get into the boat, he reached out, grabbing her arms and wincing knowing that he could hurt her by accident, but the fall into the water would be a lot worse if she didn't know how to swim.
                                              "Woah, ønsker ikke å falle i det. Er du ok? I mean, sorry. Are you okay? I hope I didn't hurt you." He blushed and moved to help Aleah into the boat anyway. He then settled down himself, shoving his glasses up his face and chewing his bottom lip. Hopefully he could manage to apologize to all the people he'd manage to piss off in Caty's friend group. He didn't want to be that one kid that everyone hated for being too cheerful, after all. He just couldn't help it though. He was generally a really friendly person.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: Oh man, that could have been bad.
                                              OOC:

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:43 pm
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Unsorted First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

As the Keeper called she moved away from the boy, knowing she didn't want to be late! Maybe he'd follow her. Luci'd prefer it if he didn't, is what she wanted to think but maybe the blunder could end up in a friendship? She shrugged her shoulders and pulled her cloak close, feeling a breeze. It didn't take long for the girl to smell the water, that weird, not necessarily fishy lake smell but something more serene. She was not afraid to climb aboard one of those small boats.

"Mmmh, not like the sailboat, but it'll do..." Luci spoke softly to herself, wondering in anyone of note would join her at the rowboat she stood next to. She kept finding herself staring out across the moonlit rippling water, then up at that towering castle, eyes unknowingly focusing on the glowing windows of the Great Hall.

Utsuha Moon

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:54 pm
I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Unsorted First Year

Wren followed the black guy who called for all the first years towards a lake which just boggled him. Seriously? A castle on its on moat? Were there crocs in it as well? Jesus, maybe this was all an elaborate dream and he was in a coma in some hospital. Just the idea had him pinching himself rather hard on his outer thigh thankful for two things: that this wasn't actually a dream and that he had avoided an earlier bruise. He looked at the boats floating on the water and wondered how they were floating at all with their debilitated state. He should've known that was how they were getting to the castle after being led to lake while the other years were going towards carriages. Wren had heard an older girl giggle with her friends on how she hoped to get one with some boy she was probably crushing on and all he could think was just how backwards was this place that they had carriages in the first place?! He'd only seen a carriage once and it was one of those fancy carriage rides they offer tourists in the park a ways away from his flat. Wren brought his attention back to the task at hand; he had to not only get into a boat but he had to get into one with three other people. Great, there goes his avoidance tactic. Two other students had already joined the girl and only freaking adult there in there boat and he spotted two boys helping a girl with crutches attempting to help get her into the boat and couldn't even imagine himself traipsing into that ******** so he chose the better option which was neither. Luckily enough he found an empty boat and settled into it trying not to fiddle or seem out of place which actually made him want to laugh out loud because for real? Seem out of place in a boat, on a lake, to a castle, tree in a hole, hole in the ground, green grass grows all around all around. Blimey, maybe he had a few screws rattled loose from that last "lesson." A good night's rest usually help solve it, maybe if he got real lucky no one would bother him and he could sneak a wink as they rowed across. Except, the man hadn't mentioned someone needed to row, and there were no oars. How the feck was this thing supposed to move, magic?! Oh wait..

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? The Lake
                                                                Who am I with? Ahnna, Monika, Jameson, Aria
                                                                What am I doing? Getting in the boat
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, Hamilton, stupid mutt.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Arden was glad to get away from where Hamilton was, if for no other reason than he doubted that his cousin was actually going to be remotely pleasant. If nothing else, Hamilton seemed fixed on the idea that Arden had to be a certain way. At least the other prefect had come along, though he suspected there was some kind of history there. What it was, he couldn't guess, but if the guy was a mudblood, then it would stand to reason that Hamilton would hate him. Seriously, that thinking went out with the second war. He wasn't that way, much to the chagrin of his parents, but they were still under the impression that he was friends with muggles merely for socialization. They never would have thought for him to actually be friends with any, that was sure.

He glanced over, noticing that Ahnna had asked about what had happened, and Arden shook his head. "My cousin. Apparently he doesn't think I'm acting in my family's best interests. He's more worried about me associating with mudbloods and such. He shouldn't talk though, since he's a halfbreed himself." He wasn't about to have Hamilton shove him around. Besides, what did Hamilton know? He wasn't the one that ruled him. His uncle and aunt didn't either. They could try, but he wasn't stupid. They had their prejudices, he didn't. It was that simple.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxA Boat
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDa, Ally, Jack
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExasperated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓ σ σ к нσω ιт н α ρ ρ є и ωнєи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxx
                                                          му ѕ ω α g g є я ιѕ ѕ ρ ℓ α ѕ н ι и ', ωαт¢н мє в я є α к ιт ∂ σ ω и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera couldn't believe her father; the man really didn't have an off switch for all that glower, did he? She'd told herself that, he knew he was working with kids tonight, he'd know for sure how to relax some and not look like he was an inch away from punching someone through a wall, but no. Instead he had to stand there with his arms crossed looking like a damn stone golem or something. Oh, well. At least she could save her classmates from the guy. Ally already knew him, anyway, and they were friends now, maybe even best friends, so she figured the brunette ought to get used to her da. She was sort of surprised, though, when a boy approached and matter-of-factly informed them that he'd be riding with them. Didn't even ask! Not that she really cared, but it was weird. She wasn't used to people being even less formal (and having less manners) than she did!

spaceThe first year gasped when the boy managed to fall over, frowning. "I'm fine," she answered, glancing at Ally. "How about you? Fine?" She started to help the boy up, but he managed it without her. "Nice to meet you! I'm Kiki, this is Ally," she told him, then turned back to her friend, the girl's question (which she admitted may have been rhetorical) in mind. "Pffft, I wouldn't have to be 'friendly' with him if he didn't scare the crap out of everyone just by existing! Look at the man! It's a miracle he ever managed to produce me to begin with, I dunno how my mum got that far!" she declared, obviously a bit annoyed, but the girl giggled regardless. "Kiera," came the stern intonation, and she rolled her eyes. "Relaaaaaaax, Da," she said, huffing at him. "And stop glaring at everyone." She swore, it was a miracle any of her classmates had actually followed him! If he weren't her dad, she might've been too scared to even contemplate going anywhere he was planning on taking her!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕєє ωιтн єα¢н єνєяу м σ ν є
                                                          xxxxxx ι ℓσѕє ѕσмє т я є α ∂ σи му ѕ н σ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ∂ιмєѕ тнєу ѕтαят ℓσσк ℓιкє ρ є и и ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ωнєи ѕтαи∂ιи' и є χ т тσ му ¢ я є ω

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

TwilightButterflies

Mephis Inferi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:46 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

After a trek through some woods, along a narrow path, Fianna was greeted with the sight of the lake and its gravelly beach. She was happy to see the surface of the Black Lake was calm, and it looked to be a pleasant evening for a cruise across those black waters. As the huge Keeper of Keys had indicated there were boats there for the journey across. Her sister told her the sights would be worth the waiting, and she really hoped this was true.

She saw one girl, whom needed crutches nearly get pitched into the lake, though she was saved by a boy before anything untoward happened to her. Still and all there were a bunch of kids here, none of whom she knew. It would have been nice to have had at least one friend along for the ride to the school, but this wasn't in the cards for her. The boats were rapidly filling up with students, and Fianna decided to take action for herself.

Having been around boats herself since she was little, the red-haired girl picked one which wasn't already loaded down with passengers, and clambered aboard. Fianna was happy there didn't look to be any inclement weather tonight; she wouldn't have fancied a trip across the lake in these rickety-seeming boats in a storm, though she suspected these boats had seen generations of students travel in them so there was likely at least one more journey in them. Following the large man's instructions, Fianna went toward the prow of the tiny boat and took up the lantern. As she waited ('Ugh', she thought,' always with the waiting'), she wondered if anyone might share the ride with her.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:04 pm

User Image

User Image
                              first year x ;; unsorted x ;; muggleborn xx

Man, this girl was way too anxious. Last time Fay dealt with a person of similar behavior, he had to dance around the person as though everything he said could reduce them to tears. Of course, it did end in tears, which catalyzed the development of a general fear of interacting with fidgety people. "I'm Fay." He was being cautious, of course, because he didn't want the first conversation he had at Hogwarts' door end in a disaster: That would probably foreshadow a horrible, horrible career at the magical school.

At the calling of the adult (unfortunate enough to be in charge of dozens of eleven years too young to realize they're not immortal), Fay followed the stampede of students to the lake. It felt weird that only the new students would get this special treatment--perhaps this was some type of unique welcome? To be honest, it didn't really feel hospitable to Fay, because these crazy adults are trusting hyperactive kids in a shady dingy by themselves. What happens if one of them fell? What if that unfortunate idiot was him? How deep was the lake? How cold is it? Are there monsters in there? Who knows?!

While Fay was freaking out, he lost sight of Luci, and probably pissed a couple people off by stepping on their feet.

oocx ;; { this child i can't }

Grand Master Numero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Aria was a bouncing ball of nerves; she barely kept still during the train ride and had fidgeted with just about anything she could get her hands on. It all passed in such a blur and she was taking in so much at once; she could hardly remember any of it. She barely remembered the names of her compartment companions, beside Ahnna, but how could anyone forget a real life metalamorphamagus—or whatever it was called. She did remember Monika too, because the three girls had all spent the afternoon getting fitted for their robes together and had managed to chitchat nervously about the upcoming school year. And now, now they're finally here. Aria disembarked from the train and lost her friends immediately. The crowd was so thick and she was so tiny, she was dodging elbows and squeezing through tiny crevices between upperclassmen blocking the path ahead of her. In the distance, she heard an ushering demand for the first years to veer away from the other students. She craned her neck to watch the fleeting shadows of carriages leading students up a high hill before she faced forward and eased down the sloping path in the opposite direction towards a great dark lake; stars reflected off the calm surface.

The older man might have seemed intimidating to most, but he was so much like her father. A bit more muscle and less of a beer belly, but still the same towering stance, broad shoulders and an almost glowering look. She grinned as she hurried along with her fellow classmates, glancing at each of their faces as she passed them and then stopped in her tracks when she spotted the enormous castle looming overhead. Finally, she spotted her train companions, or at least half of them. Ahnna and—Arden, right? She was in the boat and he seemed to be lingering on the shoreline, as if waiting for the others. ”Aw, fam, is'so crowded—can't believe I even foun' ya,“ she said as she hopped into the boat beside Ahnna. But once she heard the instructions: four to a boat, it didn't take long for her to knit her brows and say, ”Think we can fit five in here? Or...” It might be possible, if the three girls' all sat on one side and the two boys' on the other.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: plain uniform 】 【STATS:: 4' 8” and 95lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

Red Hot Missy

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          ══════════ ══════════

Monika's first train ride seemed to pass quickly. She sat with her friends, well some of them. She had significantly more friends than she expected to have before her first official day at Hogwarts. It was a good thing, though. She hadn't been the best at making friends at her old school, choosing to wait patiently for friendship to happen upon her. It didn't always work out for her. But that was before, this was now. After arriving at the Hogsmeade station, Arden was dragged out of the train by an older boy with a Prefect badge. She didn't ask what it was about, figuring it would be explained later, choosing to just follow along quietly.

Soon after they arrived at the station, all of the First Years were called off towards the Lake. Once there, Monika spotted their method of transportation to the castle; rickety old boats. The girl gulped and approached them. Arden, Aria and Ahnna had climbed in, leaving her and Jameson to decide if they could all fit in the boat or not. To be honest, she figured her and the other two girls could all fit into one bench, seeing as they were all fairly small. "I think we can manage it, if we're sneaky about it. I don't want you guys to get in trouble or anything for trying to squeeze into the boat. If we have to, I can ride in another one," she said, stepping into the boat carefully and taking a seat beside Ahnna and Aria.

Listening to Arden's explanation of the situation with the older boy, Monika felt a little sting in her heart, mostly because of his vocabulary. He was using words like halfbreed and mudblood, both of which she knew the definition of. The halfbreed part didn't really pertain to her, but the mudblood part did. Technically, she was one, but the slur hurt her feelings. "So your family doesn't want you associating with... those types of people?" she asked, her voice trembling. What if he didn't want to be her friend anymore? "I don't want to be rude, but... I'm a muggleborn, and the word you used to describe those types of people isn't correct. Well, it is, but it's seen as a slur, a hurtful word." She would understand if he couldn't be her friend. It wasn't his fault, it was his family's fault, just like his use of the slur, she figured.

══════════ ══════════
                                          υnѕorтed ғιrѕт year xxxxxxxx

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                          Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                          And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                          And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                          Don't wanna be no one but me.

══ ══

Devlyn Maycry

Red Hot Missy

Deviled Dregs

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Unsorted First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

Luci started to crawl into the boat, until she saw a girl with red hair her own age obviously, slip into the boat next to her's. She'd noticed that Fay was gone, probably lost in the crowd of confusion. Maybe they'd run into each other another time in the School? Though she'd decided to be a little bold and approach Fianna.

"May I sail with you? My name's Luci..." Once again, the darkness had her back, hiding her slightly shy blush as she waited for a response, her robes blowing softly as she took in a deep breath of the lakeside air. She kicked around some pebbles softly, waiting for Miss Grey's reply. Fianna held the lantern, so Luci could see her own face clearly. She a normal young lady, such as herself, pretty hair.

Graydon Ironshield

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Unsorted

As Jameson stepped off of the train with Monika, who he had surprisingly managed to stay with despite losing the rest of the people he had ridden with, he looked to the side to notice that the other boy in their compartment (Arden, Jameson thought his name was) was being dragged out by his ear by some older boy with a badge pinned to his chest. Arden didn't seem to be too intimidated by him, and in fact looked like he was handling himself quite well, so he didn't try and help. There probably wasn't much he could do anyway. Following Monika and the large man that led them to where they were supposed to be going, Jameson grinned seeing the boats that his da' had told him about.

They were just as he imagined, creaky, rickety and about ready to break at any second. His father had reassured him that they wouldn't, though, so he wasn't worried. Seeing the rest of his new friends gathered together at a boat, he was a bit disappointed when it was announced there could only be four together, but then again.. It may have been dark enough to sneak in all of them. Besides, he may have been a bit taller than your average eleven year old, but he was skinny, and didn't take up much room. Waving to the group as they approached, Jameson took a seat next to Arden and looked into the pitch black water, sticking his finger into it and yanking it back quickly as he felt a light nibble.

OOC:

Devlyn Maycry
Red Hot Missy
Essy ze Ninja
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats, hesitating for a moment when he noticed one of the girls starting to fall. He really should've offered to help her into her boat, he thought wryly, but he'd been distracted bickering with his daughter. He'd have to be more attentive in the future. Normally, he didn't let such things past him, but Kiki tended to steal all his attention. Luckily, one of the boys managed to catch her. He sighed and shook his head, glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move," he called out, making a small attempt to sound less imposing. How successful he was at it was probably up for debate (and Kiera would debate it with him, he was sure). When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the student to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake his very first night on the job. There'd already been one close call, he didn't need another.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          All first year students should follow Cal to make their way to the school!
                                                          Next post will be up tomorrow night!

Grand Master Numero

Utsuha Moon

Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

stitchkin babe

garranatuto

Deviled Dregs

Mephis Inferi

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

Grand Master Numero

Utsuha Moon

Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

stitchkin babe

garranatuto

Deviled Dregs

Mephis Inferi

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games